Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124725)

ulfy01 21st January 2020 07:23 AM

You only find out what seat you have on the day when you pick up your ticket at the venue. TA always get good seats though.

Shiso 21st January 2020 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulfy01 (Post 3313582)
You only find out what seat you have on the day when you pick up your ticket at the venue. TA always get good seats though.

Thanks so much :)
So the ticket I have on LivePocket is not a ticket? I need to exchange it for a ticket during the concert date? Is that correct?

njanjayrp 21st January 2020 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan (Post 3313570)
Didn’t get Saitama, so so disappointed. Will there be a second round?

Neither did I...

ulfy01 21st January 2020 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shiso (Post 3313583)
Thanks so much :)
So the ticket I have on LivePocket is not a ticket? I need to exchange it for a ticket during the concert date? Is that correct?

Correct. You show them your phone with the LivePocket "ticket" open or print it out. I find bringing your phone is easier. Bring your passport also, they always check for it. Then they'll hand you your actual ticket for the show. :)

Shiso 21st January 2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulfy01 (Post 3313585)
Correct. You show them your phone with the LivePocket "ticket" open or print it out. I find bringing your phone is easier. Bring your passport also, they always check for it. Then they'll hand you your actual ticket for the show. :)

Thank you so much for your help and explanation. Appreciate it a lot!

~angel*ayumi~ 21st January 2020 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulfy01 (Post 3313582)
TA always get good seats though.

Nope you don´t always get good seats....

//ABEST 21st January 2020 09:47 AM

where do they sell goods and give out the tickets at these hall tours? inside the venue or at the street?

njanjayrp 21st January 2020 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //ABEST (Post 3313593)
where do they sell goods and give out the tickets at these hall tours? inside the venue or at the street?

Inside the venue.

Btw the first 4 dates don’t seem to be available on Yahoo!?

voguehoney 21st January 2020 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan (Post 3313570)
Didn’t get Saitama, so so disappointed. Will there be a second round?

Frist day venue,
Final day venue
Tokyo venue
Brithday venue

that is generally accepted hard to get the trickets in japan

Corvina 21st January 2020 10:25 AM

That's true, but she's also using a pretty small hall for Saitama, just 1300 seats.
For Nagoya she's using a bigger one with 3000 seats, the biggest is Tokyo with 5000.

Irish_Ayu_Fan 21st January 2020 10:41 AM

Just saw the Saitama ones online for 350€ per ticket, very tempting lol

Mirrorcle_Star 21st January 2020 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //ABEST (Post 3313576)
:syesyes:syesyes:syesyes got tickets for both Tokyo dates!!! i'm literally screaming! this is my first time seeing ayu live :luv2

Omg I also got tickets for both days in Tokyo International Forum and also my first time seeing her :D

Also it's my first time buying tickets in LivePocket...I'm not sure if my companion can enter with me even though both tickets have my name written on it?

Grateful if someone can help

:)

njanjayrp 21st January 2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan (Post 3313598)
Just saw the Saitama ones online for 350€ per ticket, very tempting lol

Where?

~angel*ayumi~ 21st January 2020 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirrorcle_Star (Post 3313602)
Omg I also got tickets for both days in Tokyo International Forum and also my first time seeing her :D

Also it's my first time buying tickets in LivePocket...I'm not sure if my companion can enter with me even though both tickets have my name written on it?

It would not make sense to let TA member enter for up to 4 tickets if the ppl they take with them couldn´t enter then ;)

Irish_Ayu_Fan 21st January 2020 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3313606)
Where?

https://ticket.st/artists/hamasaki-a...s/event-333490

Not sure if it’s repuutable or not but here you go^

ulfy01 21st January 2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3313592)
Nope you don´t always get good seats....

For hall tours? I've always had what I considered a great seat. Furthest I've been was row 10, and only once. Everything else has been row 5-8.

For arena tours I'll agree with you.

rainbow_smile 21st January 2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirrorcle_Star (Post 3313602)

The staff never checked the name on my tickets, although I'm not sure if it's just because those were all arenas

AJFmzk 22nd January 2020 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan (Post 3313610)
https://ticket.st/artists/hamasaki-a...s/event-333490

Not sure if it’s repuutable or not but here you go^

I've used ticket street to get Ayu tickets before and I had no problems. I guess you never really know if the individual seller is trustworthy or not. But the website itself is legit. I was paranoid like crazy about buying tickets off there, but it worked out with no problems.

Xianghua 22nd January 2020 01:14 AM

With ticket street the seller won’t get their money until you confirm you received the ticket ;)

Irish_Ayu_Fan 22nd January 2020 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3313624)
With ticket street the seller won’t get their money until you confirm you received the ticket ;)

Oh wow thanks for confirming! And because these tickets are TA tickets would that add extra complication as the TA license holder would have to collect the ticket on the day or?