Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124166)

tokyoxjapanxfan 23rd July 2018 03:18 AM

I don’t agree with how this is being handled—but, I suppose that’s how I’ve felt for the past few releases so...

KuuXAyu-fan 23rd July 2018 03:27 AM

Was this not posted yet? One of the album covers:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DitwrfOUYAA5BTv.jpg

EndOfTheWorld 23rd July 2018 03:29 AM

That looks like the one we are waiting for.:yes

adantatu2 23rd July 2018 03:34 AM

This release is so weird, I can see her releasing another mini called DOUBLE, and then a full album DOUBLE TROUBLE like other fans on this forum, lol.

cosmicfirefly 23rd July 2018 03:34 AM

I like that cover. Is she covering the ear that's deaf?

truehappiness 23rd July 2018 03:40 AM

Looks like a 90s cover, pretty iconic looking.

hud 23rd July 2018 03:42 AM

love the cover from what we can see!

Refix 23rd July 2018 03:46 AM

So boring. I guess that photoshoot with simokun is for this album. I expect a side boobs view in the booklet.
Wonder if the overseas version also have a package like the Japanese one... it could be cheaper.

Xianghua 23rd July 2018 03:47 AM

Ooh, yeah that's the full pic of what she's been teasing on Instagram with the hair and the hand! It's giving me A Song is Born vibes.

I think what she's doing is that thing where people post parts of the picture so when it's all uploaded, it will look like a full picture on her profile page.

RealLight 23rd July 2018 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KuuXAyu-fan (Post 3278977)
Was this not posted yet? One of the album covers:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DitwrfOUYAA5BTv.jpg

Ok, I'm really digging what I can see so far. I need the full thing NOW!

truehappiness 23rd July 2018 03:51 AM

I really don't like how they're promoting this as an album still, lol.

chocopockymaster 23rd July 2018 03:56 AM

I like the cover. I hate the way this release is unfolding.

RealLight 23rd July 2018 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3278987)
I really don't like how they're promoting this as an album still, lol.

Let's not try to understand avex ways of marketing. We don't want that kind of headache.

AJFmzk 23rd July 2018 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi|kshake (Post 3278896)
I was hoping for a JTB boxset of all the concerts so it's a shame they're releasing them via Mu-mo only (and parts 1 and 3 separately) as this feels like (to me) they're cutting out a section of overseas fans... Am I correct in thinking that you also have to have a Japanese address to use Mu-mo and get Tenso to ship it to you or something? Or do I have my wires crossed?

Use Tenso if you don't have a Japanese shipping address. I've used them for years to have stuff shipped from Amazon Japan and Mu-Mo. Their shipping rates have got very expensive in the last few years but they're very reliable.

Personally I wish she would have done this release as A Best 3, but similar to the A Best 2 with 2 versions, one for Upbeat summer stuff and one with the dark stuff and include the concerts, one on each release. I'd add chapter 2 in there with the third chapter either on the release of Trouble or include the songs from trouble on the A Best discs and make bundle 3 a behind the scenes documentary plus chapter 3, that way you'd get all 3 chapters plus extras, enough to justify buying 3 things like she did on A Best 2. Having to buy two versions of the same CD (which is already sounding like a disappointment, though I may end up liking the new ones. Words was ok but I really don't like WATQ) is redundant and unsavory. I prefer to think of it as someone here has already said, like buying the two lives and they come with a bonus cd. It makes it slightly more palatable...

Andrenekoi 23rd July 2018 04:14 AM

Damn! The new performed song is gorgeous!

kotora 23rd July 2018 04:14 AM

The cover has some ayu-mi-x first album mix with ayu-mi-x 5 vibes. A bit techno vibes.

It also tells a story with her expression. The title under her eyes her hands on her deaf ear = a message to us. Her eyes got trouble lately? I hope not..

Evan Odinson 23rd July 2018 04:20 AM

^The "trouble" is placed where her tear in A Best cover was, maybe is more like a symbolism?

love in music 23rd July 2018 04:23 AM

So I am excited for at least getting new songs but disappointed they are calling this an album. I like the title and I listened to the full version of one of the new songs recorded by a fan and I can't see myself loving it now, nothing is standing out to me about her vocals but things will obviously be better in the studio version so I'll make a full judgment then. I really hope those other 2 new songs are mind blowing.

I hope those who are saying we will get more content soon after this "album" are right. But I mean she could have been recording so much because she was trying to perfect her vocals for these couple of new songs. I think she had mentioned while recording previous albums it sometimes can take a lot of tries before she gets it right, and I imagine things are even more difficult for her now with even more hearing loss.

Oh and from what I can see of the cover I like it! Very simple and not over the top, looking forward to seeing it in higher quality and other images from the shoot.

kotora 23rd July 2018 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evan Odinson (Post 3279002)
^The "trouble" is placed where her tear in A Best cover was, maybe is more like a symbolism?

it could be since this is her 20th anniversary. She might use A BEST symbolism for this album.

why 5 songs? Maybe each song represent each year after 15th anniversary. Well we will see when all official information out. Well, it is less than a month..

:)

Evan Odinson 23rd July 2018 04:31 AM

I would love if she pulled off a Five and at last did a PV for each song, she doesn't even need to appear in all of them, but a nice video with story to join each song would be amazing.