Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rock'n'Roll Circus Tour FINAL ~7 days Special~ information thread [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104838)

AyuGAME 24th October 2010 03:40 PM

^well..it's the uniqueness of CDTV...and it's been around since a very long long long time and japanese love it...so...no complain

!Lawi! - thanks for the link!!! i love what i see so far...can't wait for full show!!!

hud 24th October 2010 03:45 PM

Yeah, I know him.

She seemed to be having great fun in SURREAL~evolution~SURREAL. Can't wait to see this part.

freedreamer 24th October 2010 04:10 PM

waiting for youtube too... :(

edit: OK just managed to hear it...The chorus of VR is stunning! one note was off in the build-up but its alright...the chorus was really amazing..very well controlled and stable

Mirrorcle Monster 24th October 2010 05:03 PM

Virgin Road sounded so good, but i dont know what to think about MOON...

ayumisrael 24th October 2010 05:04 PM

I want the DVD :(

crea_spain 24th October 2010 05:24 PM

^ me too :) I hope it could be released along with her new album in X'mas time

Keiichi_JPU 24th October 2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crea_spain (Post 2531016)
^ me too :) I hope it could be released along with her new album in X'mas time

That's way too soon.

It would be amazing, yes :) but it's not going to happen.

However, it might air around that time on TV.

adrtwb 24th October 2010 05:57 PM

Any Youtube link yet ?

yabieru 24th October 2010 06:55 PM

Thank you for the preview!!! Can't wait to see it!! *___*

Midori-chan 24th October 2010 07:02 PM

The preview is sooooo amazing! :heart
"Virgin Road" sounds so awesome and she looks superpretty in the wedding dress (the performance remains me a bit of "M" at the "A Museum"-Tour!).

I wish, the DVD would come out tomorrow! :yes

LacusClyne 24th October 2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heavenly Zerase (Post 2531004)
Virgin Road sounded so good, but i dont know what to think about MOON...

i was there at the concert, MOON WAS AWESOME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

and i just cried watching the news clip... memories......

Mirrorcle Monster 24th October 2010 07:15 PM

Its good to hear it!

Polyrhythm 24th October 2010 07:36 PM

.....ten trillion times better than the NL tour....

dreamland2.0 24th October 2010 08:06 PM

It looks awesome!! I wish the annoying cartoon character would stop talking though XD LOL

I want to see it!!!!!!!!!

Mai82Go 24th October 2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polyrhythm (Post 2531149)
.....ten trillion times better than the NL tour....

And you say that after 10 seconds of previews? Really that's just your opinion but I have to say nothing against Rock'n'Roll Circus and especially nothing against Virgin Road, because I adore that song, but NEXT LEVEL tour was great and I still don't get why people hate this wonderful, colourful concert so much and think that Rock'n'Roll Circus is better in any way, because imho (at least the album - cannot judge the tour after that short little clip), it's not.

Polyrhythm 24th October 2010 09:18 PM

^Yes. Dear Miss, after viewing a ten second preview of Japanese popstar Hamasaki Ayumi's new tour, my opinion is that it is turning out to be ten trillion times more entertaining than Hamasaki's previous tour (entitled NEXT LEVEL).

love in music 24th October 2010 09:18 PM

woahhhh that clip was amazing.. especially watching it in HD omg. this concert really seems so grand and awesome and possibly one of her best. I can't wait for it to be released on DVD!

MissElin_ 24th October 2010 09:22 PM

^Yeah it might be one of her best tours really! :D
I haven't been to all of her tours, but I have attended to some (5 different ones) and AT2010 blew me away! For me, this tour is perfection. But that is only my thoughts. ^__^

pommy48 24th October 2010 09:27 PM

It looked so awesome~! I nearly cried a bit during Virgin Road!!! ♥

Neko★munication 24th October 2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mai82Go (Post 2531208)
And you say that after 10 seconds of previews? Really that's just your opinion but I have to say nothing against Rock'n'Roll Circus and especially nothing against Virgin Road, because I adore that song, but NEXT LEVEL tour was great and I still don't get why people hate this wonderful, colourful concert so much and think that Rock'n'Roll Circus is better in any way, because imho (at least the album - cannot judge the tour after that short little clip), it's not.

This. *sigh*

On the other hand though, it's nice to see Ayu's concerts are still something most fans look forward to with little criticism :D