Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   DELAY?!? (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85005)

Lanz16 14th January 2009 05:12 AM

DELAY?!?

Hi guys!

I had a huge problem today, I didn't receive the package of my Days/GREEN in CDJapan. I had same case of rusuke's.

I used the Airmail shipping method.

Its been a MONTH to wait for it.

I just want to know if you had this same problem as mine.
Thanks in advance.

I really need your help. :*|

NintendoHTF1242 14th January 2009 05:22 AM

We can't magically make your package appear

Just contact CDJapan, check to see what the estimated arrival time would be, check with your post office. Be patient, it'll come to you soon if you just wait a bit longer.

emi♡ 14th January 2009 05:25 AM

you guys are close together arent you?

email them :)

KarenPang 14th January 2009 05:30 AM

if you pick normal airmail , CDJapan has already stated black & white that it will take up to 8 weeks at max to receive your package

it's already 4 weeks on your end isn't it ? If you're worried , best's to email CDJapan to soothe your worries

SURREAL__RAINBOW 14th January 2009 07:03 AM

i hope you can solve this problem!

it happened to me bfore... i thought i lost it, that i would never get it, but it arrived after a month and a half!!

so dont worry too much!!! just hope for the best!! :D:D

Lanz16 14th January 2009 08:48 AM

^Thanks guys for your help.

Im was bothered about the mail theft.
My mom said that to me and it makes my patient disappear.

alternarist 14th January 2009 08:53 AM

lol have some trust in CDJapan.. i think it is more reliable than Yesasia..

Lanz16 14th January 2009 09:57 AM

^ Really?!?
Have you lost some orders there? [:|

Raleigh 14th January 2009 10:02 AM

Hey guys. Just replying here to make you feel a bit less anxious. I think it was because of Christmas and New Year that this happened. I emailed CDJapan and they replied saying that they will make an inquiry but today I checked with the local track and trace (I had registered airmail) and they have finally got my parcel today! :) I'm sure you'll get yours soon enough.

jiarongisme 14th January 2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demure_Dusk (Post 1780162)
Hey guys. Just replying here to make you feel a bit less anxious. I think it was because of Christmas and New Year that this happened. I emailed CDJapan and they replied saying that they will make an inquiry but today I checked with the local track and trace (I had registered airmail) and they have finally got my parcel today! :) I'm sure you'll get yours soon enough.

Precisely! :yes

It's very normal for stuff like this to happen during this period. I just received my posters and it was mailed out before Christmas! XD

KarenPang 14th January 2009 11:54 AM

this probably means next time I shouldn't order anything during the major public holidays then to prevent delays & etc

Meat Pao 14th January 2009 12:02 PM

^ Aiyo Karen :laugh as long as you are patient of course you can order things online near / during holidays!

KarenPang 14th January 2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1780227)
^ Aiyo Karen :laugh as long as you are patient of course you can order things online near / during holidays!

:laugh

alamak which reminds me I probably wouldn't be getting the OS press of KAT-TUN's QUEEN OF PIRATES DVD after Chinese New Year :weep

lfe. 14th January 2009 07:12 PM

It will probably come eventually. Shipping delays are inevitable during the Christmas/New Years holiday. I ordered D/G on Yesasia. The CD+DVD came 2 days earlier than its estimated date of arrival, but the poster took almost 2-3 extra weeks to come.

gothicayu 14th January 2009 11:43 PM

thats why i never order from cdjapan . its always take FOREVER to receive the stuff. i got so tired of t i deleted my account with them . now i order from smaller website , they are faster and more profetional

rusuke 15th January 2009 10:50 AM

ArRrrrrrrrrrr... I Thought I can move on with this issue but I suddenly read this thread!!! huhuhuhuh.... But I called my local post office and still it wasn't there.. Who wouldn't worry about that? CdJapan already made an inquiry but they said that it will take time...and waiting is the only thing to do.. And that's what I'm trying to do..Forgetting at least is what I'm doing..

Moral Lesson: Don't be so thrifty if you're not patient!! (Ouch! I'm stabbed with my own words.)