Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~ III (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124725)

Xianghua 22nd January 2020 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan (Post 3313641)
Oh wow thanks for confirming! And because these tickets are TA tickets would that add extra complication as the TA license holder would have to collect the ticket on the day or?

Most likely all the sellers used the application for residents in japan, so they don’t do the pickup at the TA booth. In this case, we have to pickup the ticket from 7-eleven with a pickup number, in which two things may happen:

1. The seller sends you the pickup number, and you tell it to the 7-eleven cashier, or:
2. The seller already got the ticket, and mails it to you.

(The tickets won’t be available until 2 weeks before the show.)

Either way, it doesn’t require an ID check so you will be fine!

njanjayrp 22nd January 2020 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan (Post 3313641)
Oh wow thanks for confirming! And because these tickets are TA tickets would that add extra complication as the TA license holder would have to collect the ticket on the day or?

I've used fdjp.com. They can seemingly get me 2 tickets for Saitama now (TA lottery ones), however they won't know the seats until the 14th. They also offered that I wait until then however the prices might be higher.

You can send them a request. They'd ship the tickets to the hotel as per usual practice and you can pay via PayPal.

//ABEST 22nd January 2020 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3313594)
Inside the venue.

Btw the first 4 dates don’t seem to be available on Yahoo!?

thank you for answering so fast! how much earlier they usually start selling the goods before the doors open?

njanjayrp 22nd January 2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //ABEST (Post 3313650)
thank you for answering so fast! how much earlier they usually start selling the goods before the doors open?

When it's at the arenas this usually starts even at noon or around noon. With the halls it seems that it starts a bit later, I'd say 3-4 hrs before the show, however no reason to be there that early as the halls have short queues and you won't wait for more than 10-15 mins at most. Also the tickets you can only pick up an hour before the entrance is allowed...

Also I paid 80000 yen for 2 tickets for the 20th and I will just beg for a ticket for the 21st at the venue...fml

visionfactory 23rd January 2020 01:09 AM

Registered myself on TA for the sole purpose of getting tickets for this concert... I lost :( I wish there will be a second lottery round or will they sell tickets at venue as they did in CDL?

Mirrorcle_Star 23rd January 2020 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3313607)
It would not make sense to let TA member enter for up to 4 tickets if the ppl they take with them couldn´t enter then ;)

haha i guessed so, thank you! :)

Thank you also for your reply rainbow_smile

njanjayrp 23rd January 2020 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3313673)
Registered myself on TA for the sole purpose of getting tickets for this concert... I lost :( I wish there will be a second lottery round or will they sell tickets at venue as they did in CDL?

Considering they are now on the public sale I doubt this will happen :(

visionfactory 23rd January 2020 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3313692)
Considering they are now on the public sale I doubt this will happen :(

Where are they on sale? I'm looking specifically for February 20th :) can you help me please

~angel*ayumi~ 23rd January 2020 06:34 PM

Yahoo sale started like 2 days ago
https://ticket.yahoo.co.jp/tour/00004766/

gentasol 24th January 2020 01:15 AM

Hello everyone here! I usually lurk around and read posts but I have a question:
So I managed to get both the dates which I had entered for but due to some reasons I am only able to attend one. Is there any way I can transfer the tickets from live pocket to other interested fans? Specifically the Tokyo show on 2nd June 2020.

Edit: I’m not looking at getting any profit out of it; if there’s a way to transfer the tickets I would gladly let it off at at the price I paid for it :)

njanjayrp 24th January 2020 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3313701)
Where are they on sale? I'm looking specifically for February 20th :) can you help me please

The tickets for the first 4 dates aren’t not available on the general sale. I don’t know why, they just aren’t...You can try using fdjp.com - they can get you the TA tickets people are reselling, however the price is 4x what it originally was and their fee is pretty expensive too.

Irish_Ayu_Fan 24th January 2020 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3313710)
The tickets for the first 4 dates aren’t not available on the general sale. I don’t know why, they just aren’t...You can try using fdjp.com - they can get you the TA tickets people are reselling, however the price is 4x what it originally was and their fee is pretty expensive too.

Maybe they’re doing a second round lottery for these dates and that’s why they’re not on general sale, we can all hope lol

njanjayrp 24th January 2020 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan (Post 3313718)
Maybe they’re doing a second round lottery for these dates and that’s why they’re not on general sale, we can all hope lol

The tickets are also available on viagogo:
https://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tick...-4339115?qty=1
However there's a very limited quantity at ~50 000 yen per ticket.

Misato Culture City Hall is a super small venue:
1,292 seats (excluding wheelchair seats 8)
------------------------------------------------
1F 836 seats
2F 456 seats

https://translate.google.com/transla...com%2F1153.htm

So chances are they've actually sold out during the first round of TA lottery...I am still hoping for a second round as I still need a ticket for the 21st, but chances are slim it'll happen...If it doesn't and you get to the hall on the 21st let me know so we can go beg for the tickets together XD

ulfy01 24th January 2020 11:55 AM

If you guys already have flights booked and didn't manage to get tickets don't forget to check local resellers like Yokohama Tickets once you're in Tokyo.

I used them and recommend them. They got me CDL tickets in the past.

njanjayrp 24th January 2020 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulfy01 (Post 3313721)
If you guys already have flights booked and didn't manage to get tickets don't forget to check local resellers like Yokohama Tickets once you're in Tokyo.

I used them and recommend them. They got me CDL tickets in the past.

Can you share the location of the store(s) google is being weird when I enter Yokohama Tickets Tokyo O_O

ulfy01 24th January 2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3313722)
Can you share the location of the store(s) google is being weird when I enter Yokohama Tickets Tokyo O_O

http://www.yokohamaticket.co.jp/

You won't see anything there for Ayu yet because the tickets haven't shipped, but give it time. :)

Edit: They have outlets in Ueno, Shibuya, Shinjuku, and a couple more. They're really awesome.

njanjayrp 24th January 2020 01:20 PM

^ thank you!

Btw there will be a second round for TA, but only for the 19th March and on. Saitama and Aichi dates will not be included.

https://global-fc.net/teamayu/important/20200124/

glowlydays 24th January 2020 09:27 PM

I am so extremely excited! Have my ticket, have my flights booked... I love this CDL and it will be my first Ayu concert, so I'm gonna fangirl like crazy :D

Irish_Ayu_Fan 25th January 2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3313724)
^ thank you!

Btw there will be a second round for TA, but only for the 19th March and on. Saitama and Aichi dates will not be included.

https://global-fc.net/teamayu/important/20200124/

Hmm I will be in Fukuoka in July so I may just hold out till then and reapply in the second round, thanks for the info!! And if we decide to go begging on the 21st I’ll let you know hahaha! Although chances are probably slim that there’d be a ticket available for me & my partner...

attractive nausea 25th January 2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3313720)
The tickets are also available on viagogo:
https://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tick...-4339115?qty=1
However there's a very limited quantity at ~50 000 yen per ticket.

Do NOT use Viagogo guys. This website is a scam. My local concert venue keeps warning people on facebook not to buy from them, apparently they sell fake tickets sometimes. :(

njanjayrp 25th January 2020 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3313770)
Do NOT use Viagogo guys. This website is a scam. My local concert venue keeps warning people on facebook not to buy from them, apparently they sell fake tickets sometimes. :(

Viagogo is a reselling site. They don’t sell the tickets, people who put them up do. I’ve got the tickets through them a couple of years back, no issues...Your local concert venue probably doesn’t want anyone to buy re-sold tickets! XD

attractive nausea 26th January 2020 10:46 AM

^ Here's what my local concert venue said on facebook regarding Viagogo tickets (google translated) :
Quote:

There are still many of you (alas) who send us emails to inquire about the validity of your tickets purchased on Viagogo.
Essentially, these tickets are electronic tickets (to print at home, so ...). It is possible that the unique bar code of each of these tickets corresponds to an effectively valid ticket, giving the right to attend the show in the Zenith of Nantes.
Do not rejoice too quickly ...: this bar code (unique) validates the entry of a holder (unique) of this ticket. As soon as he (or she) entered the room, the barcode is invalidated. Clearly, all those who bought the same ticket (with the same barcode) on Viagogo are turned back at the entrance of the room (reason: ticket already entered).
So apparently some people sell the same tickets to multiple people and once one person scans their tickets at the venue then everyone else is screw*d. I'm not saying this has happened to everyone but this is a solid reason for me not to buy tickets from here ever.

Also, on this page dozens of people are telling everyone how they got scammed by Viagogo

rainbow_smile 26th January 2020 11:49 AM

Yeah I've heard plenty of bad reviews about viagogo too

Xianghua 26th January 2020 12:51 PM

It just so happens that not long ago I came across some news articles about Viagogo.

In New Zealand, the Commerce Commission is trying to bring them to court over their business practices.

In July, Google banned Viagogo from appearing as the top search result, after many complaints from not only consumers but also musical artists.

---

btw, second TA lottery round has just started and will run until February 2nd

Chibi-Chan 27th January 2020 07:30 AM

In case someone is interested, there is a second lottery round for performances after March 17th starting from 3pm today. =)

miskiq 27th January 2020 07:35 AM

I kept getting this error "ID or whether the input of the password is wrong, and has expired member (E00202404)" i tried putting my TA password and tried my birthdate (YYYYMMDD) but still cant proceed.. i wonder if you guys ever encountered this error before

Irish_Ayu_Fan 27th January 2020 07:59 AM

Applied in the second round for Fukuoka. Has anyone here ever won tickets in a second round lottery? If so, are the seats usually worse for winners in second round, or is it still ya random?

njanjayrp 27th January 2020 08:35 AM

^ yeah, last year I got a ticket for the 2nd Osaka date. Still random, the seats aren't necessarily worse. I've got an awesome seat in the 8th row (got 5th row for the first date) - it was still nice and central as these venues are small.

njanjayrp 31st January 2020 11:34 AM

Guys the 1st 4 dates are now available for the 2nd round of TA application! I've just applied for the 21st of Feb!

The general sale starts tomorrow it seems https://avex.jp/ayu/news/detail.php?id=1080779

ulfy01 31st January 2020 11:58 AM

^ Nice! Really hope you get your dates man!

njanjayrp 31st January 2020 12:12 PM

^ thanks! :D The results are in on the 7th!

ulfy01 7th February 2020 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3314024)
^ thanks! :D The results are in on the 7th!

Did you win yours? I lost Osaka again... I still have the two Kyoto shows though. I guess I will be hitting the reseller shops.

Irish_Ayu_Fan 7th February 2020 05:54 AM

Won Fukuoka, would’ve rathered Saitama but beggars can’t be choosers lol

ulfy01 7th February 2020 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish_Ayu_Fan (Post 3314299)
Won Fukuoka, would’ve rathered Saitama but beggars can’t be choosers lol

Congrats! Yeah, I was on a 15 winning streak for lottery before this tour. I'm disappointed but I'll focus on what I can do instead.

//ABEST 7th February 2020 06:43 AM

https://avex.jp/ayu/goods/detail.php?id=1001663

Goods are out! :yes

freedreamer 7th February 2020 06:51 AM

I love the hat and is that an iPhone case???
I love that most things are rather minimalistic and polished this time

Toniayu123 7th February 2020 07:19 AM

It is a tempered glass with the A symbol lol would get it but expensive af

Getting that shirt, it’s been years since I got one. Are they using the same patterns with sizes or have they changed?I have an S from 2009 and I can’t breath with it.

~angel*ayumi~ 7th February 2020 07:45 AM

I love the backpack, I hope I can find someone to order it for me, I can´t order right away and am sure it will be sold out quick ><

njanjayrp 7th February 2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulfy01 (Post 3314297)
Did you win yours? I lost Osaka again... I still have the two Kyoto shows though. I guess I will be hitting the reseller shops.

Nope. Lost again. Checked with the middleman row 4-8 are currently selling for 80 000 yen. The second floor is a bit cheaper 40k per ticket...

I might end up just attending the first date...as for 80k I can get 2 airplane tickets from Belgrade to Tokyo...

Linza-mo 7th February 2020 03:31 PM

Just a question for a friend, when you won a ticket with the TA lottery, I remember that the day of the concert, you need to scan your qr code on the TA stand to get you "real" ticket and knowing your seat number, is it right?

njanjayrp 7th February 2020 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linza-mo (Post 3314319)
Just a question for a friend, when you won a ticket with the TA lottery, I remember that the day of the concert, you need to scan your qr code on the TA stand to get you "real" ticket and knowing your seat number, is it right?

They don’t really scan it. They check your TA QR code and your passport and give you your tickets in an envelope...

TeamAyu2004 8th February 2020 01:47 AM

So I have never been to one of her Hall locations for a show. How are they different?
I have only gone to shows at Saitama Arena and Yoyogi.

ulfy01 8th February 2020 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 (Post 3314332)
So I have never been to one of her Hall locations for a show. How are they different?
I have only gone to shows at Saitama Arena and Yoyogi.

I 100% prefer halls. They're so laid-back and intimate and I've always had amazing seats. Like Ayu is right there in front of you. I think she said she prefers halls too. My perception is that she's much more at ease in front of a smaller crowd. Plus you get extra perks sometimes like the dancers coming down and highfiving people. I like the sound better in halls too. Some arenas I've been to like Nagoya were very echo-y.

Some people don't like the band not being there. I like the band too but I would still choose a hall over an arena any day.

Aderianu 8th February 2020 10:05 AM

#TROUBLETOUR2020
#Saigo no trouble
#This is the real final

http://i.imgur.com/TMjZUJ2m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/UaQEz46m.jpg http://i.imgur.com/3heV4YPm.jpg

TeamAyu2004 8th February 2020 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulfy01 (Post 3314340)
I 100% prefer halls. They're so laid-back and intimate and I've always had amazing seats. Like Ayu is right there in front of you. I think she said she prefers halls too. My perception is that she's much more at ease in front of a smaller crowd. Plus you get extra perks sometimes like the dancers coming down and highfiving people. I like the sound better in halls too. Some arenas I've been to like Nagoya were very echo-y.

Some people don't like the band not being there. I like the band too but I would still choose a hall over an arena any day.

Ohhhh so like a more intimate night with ayu. haha.
Since i have only down arenas I might have to try all Hall before i leave the country

chocopockymaster 8th February 2020 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3314348)

I love her hair like this.

Linza-mo 9th February 2020 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3314323)
They don’t really scan it. They check your TA QR code and your passport and give you your tickets in an envelope...

Ok ! thanks for your reply ! =)

melissalove 10th February 2020 04:21 PM

^^ ayu looks sooo pretty. :)

Chris85 10th February 2020 11:40 PM

Love the hair color and the look.

Earth_maiden 11th February 2020 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulfy01 (Post 3314340)
Plus you get extra perks sometimes like the dancers coming down and highfiving people.

can confirm, I got to highfive Midori and Zin as I was on the aisle seat. Midori particularly seemed surprised to see a foreigner haha. :love

inspire_rmx 11th February 2020 04:07 PM

for once I am really impressed with all of the goods!

Gunner 12th February 2020 12:44 AM

If anyone would be kind enough to help, I do have a few questions.

I've been a fan since my teen-days (2004/5ish). I've been to Japan many times but this is the first time my location has coincided with a concert, so I scored a ticket in the First Lotterly for the Hiroshima Hall performance on March 31.

I understand that the Hall performances are a bit more minimalist? What sort of show should I expect there? I'm stoked either way, more so just curious.

In terms of goods - are the ones sold online the same as at the concerts, and should I look at heading in earlier to score some? Also - do they take cards (Amex or Visa)? I have a feeling I'll be spending more than I should...

Finally, having read through the thread - I've seen some people say you scan the LivePocket email, others that there will be staff who hand them over at a designated spot?
I went to TGS2019 and they had a foreigner area (which didn't work so well... -_-) and for Foreign visitors we simply showed the QR code and Passport.
Keeping my fingers crossed for some good seats! As I understand it we don't know the seat until we get the ticket...

PS: If anyone else is attending the Hiroshima show I'd be down for a catch up before hand!

Andrenekoi 12th February 2020 05:37 AM

Some of her hall concerts were released or broadcasted, I guess you can have an overall idea of what to expect... Just the begining chapter 3 and the Trouble CDL from 2018-19

surrealA 12th February 2020 03:07 PM

@gunner from past experience of Ayu hall tour, usually the goods will be on sale after lunch time at the lobby inside the venue (they will inform the time in advance). The queue wont be long. And they do accept credit card :)

The overseas fan tickets can be picked up at the TA booth. Make sure to come abit early as they usually close the lobby before opening it again 1 hour before show. Im not sure how people without ticket can get in if they have not pick up their ticket by that time.

njanjayrp 12th February 2020 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunner (Post 3314472)
If anyone would be kind enough to help, I do have a few questions.

I've been a fan since my teen-days (2004/5ish). I've been to Japan many times but this is the first time my location has coincided with a concert, so I scored a ticket in the First Lotterly for the Hiroshima Hall performance on March 31.

I understand that the Hall performances are a bit more minimalist? What sort of show should I expect there? I'm stoked either way, more so just curious.

In terms of goods - are the ones sold online the same as at the concerts, and should I look at heading in earlier to score some? Also - do they take cards (Amex or Visa)? I have a feeling I'll be spending more than I should...

Finally, having read through the thread - I've seen some people say you scan the LivePocket email, others that there will be staff who hand them over at a designated spot?
I went to TGS2019 and they had a foreigner area (which didn't work so well... -_-) and for Foreign visitors we simply showed the QR code and Passport.
Keeping my fingers crossed for some good seats! As I understand it we don't know the seat until we get the ticket...

PS: If anyone else is attending the Hiroshima show I'd be down for a catch up before hand!

The voucher you get from LivePocket isn’t a ticket. You need to present your TA QR code and a passport to get the tickets.

In terms of what kind of a show you can expect - take a look at the TROUBLE CDL and the 3rd chapter of Just the beginning tour.

You can pay by card.

//ABEST 13th February 2020 08:15 PM

i cant believe its only 7 days away from now! then we will know the setlist and how much did she recycle from Promised Land *.* i really hope she keeps that Fly high remix, Mirrorcle World, Love song and how beautiful you are since i'm going to attend this tour :luv2 if i could make a wish, i would like to hear vogue, Connected, HOPE or PAIN, Will and basically anything from Secret, NEXT LEVEL, Love songs and Colours :love

edit; Over would be nice as well!

freedreamer 14th February 2020 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by //ABEST (Post 3314546)
i cant believe its only 7 days away from now! then we will know the setlist and how much did she recycle from Promised Land *.* i really hope she keeps that Fly high remix, Mirrorcle World, Love song and how beautiful you are since i'm going to attend this tour :luv2 if i could make a wish, i would like to hear vogue, Connected, HOPE or PAIN, Will and basically anything from Secret, NEXT LEVEL, Love songs and Colours :love

edit; Over would be nice as well!

Sounds like Premium Coundown Live 2 which I would die for too XD

rainBOWWW 14th February 2020 11:20 AM

I hope in this tour have Eurobeat remixes like in the CDL 19-20 (that part of Eurobeat Remixes was in CDL 19-20, right?)

Party_King 14th February 2020 11:30 AM

^ yes it was between Marionette and identity :)
It was actually a modified version of the „ayu‘s EURO MEGA MIX“ from LOVEppears...

rainBOWWW 14th February 2020 02:03 PM

^ Thx for the information

Gunner 17th February 2020 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surrealA (Post 3314504)
@gunner from past experience of Ayu hall tour, usually the goods will be on sale after lunch time at the lobby inside the venue (they will inform the time in advance). The queue wont be long. And they do accept credit card :)

The overseas fan tickets can be picked up at the TA booth. Make sure to come abit early as they usually close the lobby before opening it again 1 hour before show. Im not sure how people without ticket can get in if they have not pick up their ticket by that time.

Thanks! Good to know I was on the money with ticket pick ups.
My AirBnB is only a 20 minute walk away from the Hall, so I'll likely head in quite early, then take a stroll after picking up my ticket and goods, maybe take in an early dinner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3314510)
The voucher you get from LivePocket isn’t a ticket. You need to present your TA QR code and a passport to get the tickets.

In terms of what kind of a show you can expect - take a look at the TROUBLE CDL and the 3rd chapter of Just the beginning tour.

You can pay by card.

I'll see if I can look some of those up in the download section or on YouTube.
Just don't tell my wife about the credit card...

Xianghua 18th February 2020 04:31 AM

Special wallpaper and stamp campaign

Quote:

TeamAyu has special exclusives planned for "ayumi hamasaki TROUBLE TOUR 2020 A ~サイゴノトラブル~"!

1. An exclusive concert venue check-in wallpaper will be available on the day of the show!
Use your smartphone to check-in while you're waiting near the venue on the day of the show to download an exclusive wallpaper with the date and venue on it!
To commemorate the concert just go to the main page of the TeamAyu website and click on the special banner to access the check-in page!

[Setup Guide]
1. Turn the GPS settings on for your smartphone device. Check below for more details.
2. When you get within a 500m radius of the venue, click the banner at the top of the TeamAyu home page that says "Venue Check-in Wallpaper", and then click the "Check-in" button at the bottom of the page.
*The banner of “Live venue CHECK IN wallpaper” is displayed only between 00:00 and 23:59 on the day of the performance.
https://global-fc.net/teamayu/
3. Download the commemorative image with the concert date on it, and then save the image to your device.
*Location info is needed in order to access this content, so make sure that your device's GPS function is turned on.

*This content requires location data specifically in order to be accessed, so personal information is not required from users.
*If your device does not have GPS functionality then you will not be able to check in.
*Check-in will be available on the day of each concert from 12:00am to 11:59pm.
*You can only check in once at each concert. Please don't forget to download it.
*Anyone attending the concert without a member number will not be able to access it.

2. An original stamp with the date on it will be available at the TeamAyu booth! TeamAyu members will also receive a stamp collector sheet!
The TeamAyu booth at the concert venue will have stamps available to mark the date of the show!
Feel free to bring your tickets or personal notebooks over to receive a commemorative stamp at the venue!
(Stamps are also available for attendees without a TeamAyu membership)

Also, TeamAyu members can get a stamp collector sheet for this tour at the TeamAyu booth!
Show your digital membership certificate at the TeamAyu booth to receive one.
Once the tour is over we have plans to let you use your stamp collector sheet to enter for bonus gifts!
During this planned promotional campaign the more stamps you have the better your chances will be!
We look forward to seeing you at the fan club booth at each venue!

*Only one of these stamp collector sheets will be given to each member at the concert venue's fan club booth.
*We cannot guarantee your stamp collector sheet if it is lost or damaged. Thank you for your understanding.

I feel like a little kid but I’m really excited to get the stamp, lol

Aderianu 18th February 2020 04:47 PM

2/20 (Thu.) Saitama
Goods sales start 13:30 / Doors open 18:00 / Show start 19:00

2/21 (Fri.) Saitama
Goods sales start 14:00 / Doors open 18:00 / Show start 19:00

Chris85 19th February 2020 12:22 AM

I know it's a long shot, but I hope someone posts some video snippets of the shows on Instagram.

EndOfTheWorld 19th February 2020 02:15 AM

Spoiler:
https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...20&oe=5EFCC803
いよいよ明日はGP。

ここまで辿り着けたのは、ひとりじゃなかったから。本当にこれに尽きます。

まずは明日、夢の入口をしっかりと創りたいと思います。

#TROUBLETOUR2020
#サイゴノトラブル
#これが本当のファイナル

Photo by @masayukikamo

njanjayrp 19th February 2020 04:56 AM

So far I’ve had no luck with the resellers for the 21st. All sold out in Ueno and Shibuya...Got my tickets for tomorrow so hoping to see some Yakuzas!

Xianghua 19th February 2020 12:44 PM

They made an announcement about the tour.
They’re asking fans to keep the pen lights/uchiwa off during the opening, and to turn the lights on when the first song starts.

It’s part of the stage production, they say.

Aderianu 19th February 2020 12:47 PM

Interesting!

//ABEST 19th February 2020 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3314782)
They’re asking fans to keep the pen lights/uchiwa off during the opening, and to turn the lights on when the first song starts.

wow can't wait! the opening will most likely to be very dramatic :luv2

njanjayrp 20th February 2020 12:24 AM

Quote:

Where is this coming from? Haven't seen any TA updates mentioning this? :)

Xianghua 20th February 2020 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3314815)
Where is this coming from? Haven't seen any TA updates mentioning this? :)

Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ayu_19980408/sta...505492992?s=21

Yeah, I was surprised TA didn’t mention anything yet

njanjayrp 20th February 2020 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3314816)
Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ayu_19980408/sta...505492992?s=21

Yeah, I was surprised TA didn’t mention anything yet

Thanks! Good to know!

Deep snow 20th February 2020 03:12 AM

Quote:

thank you for the translation! I saw the post but thought it was a standard first-day excitement kind of thing. I'm interested in what they're doing with this idea and I'm excited for this leg to be the final bit of TROUBLE for us ;)

visionfactory 20th February 2020 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3314767)
So far I’ve had no luck with the resellers for the 21st. All sold out in Ueno and Shibuya...Got my tickets for tomorrow so hoping to see some Yakuzas!

Sorry where I can get tickets for tomorrow or today I'm desperate really

njanjayrp 20th February 2020 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 3314831)
Sorry where I can get tickets for tomorrow or today I'm desperate really

None of the reseller stores seem to have any left I tried a dozen including Yokohama Tickets, TKTS109 and a couple of no-name ones. You can try your luck in front of the venue as there might be people selling their tickets...good luck. I’ve pretty much given up on going tomorrow, so will only be attending today.

visionfactory 20th February 2020 07:02 AM

^ok thank you! I will go then

Aderianu 20th February 2020 08:41 AM

Page for stamps looks so lame :D

https://twitter.com/AyuevaLove/statu...562433536?s=19

njanjayrp 20th February 2020 08:49 AM

There is a dodgy person outside who sells tickets. 30 000 yen for the second floor.

visionfactory 20th February 2020 08:55 AM

Thnak you! I'll arrive later than 6 but I'm interesed in those

voguehoney 20th February 2020 10:32 AM

01.LABYRINTH

voguehoney 20th February 2020 10:33 AM

01. LABYRINTH
02. WHATEVER
03. And Then

Aderianu 20th February 2020 10:35 AM

I adore And then!

voguehoney 20th February 2020 10:46 AM

01. LABYRINTH -Screen Movie- (yes~ this is the new screen Movie since arena tour 2012)
02. WHATEVER
03. And Then
04. Many Classics Moments
05. JUMP

attractive nausea 20th February 2020 10:48 AM

Oh my god the setlist is PERFECT so far

~angel*ayumi~ 20th February 2020 10:50 AM

Screen movies are back <3

voguehoney 20th February 2020 10:53 AM

01. LABYRINTH -Screen Movie- (yes~ this is the new screen Movie since arena tour 2012)
02. WHATEVER
03. And Then
05. JUMP
06. Bye-Bye Darling
07. Powder Snow

Chris85 20th February 2020 10:55 AM

Is this real? Sounds too good to be true :-)

freedreamer 20th February 2020 10:57 AM

W....T...HECK
This tracklist is SO GOOD SO FAR!!! Damn are there still tickets on sale for later dates?!

alanphun 20th February 2020 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voguehoney (Post 3314849)
02. WHATEVER
03. And Then
05. JUMP
06. Bye-Bye Darling
07. Powder Snow

06. Bye-Bye Darling :luv2:luv2:luv2:luv2

Chris85 20th February 2020 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 3314851)
This tracklist is SO GOOD SO FAR!!!

She'll replace the songs if we ever get a TV version :D

freedreamer 20th February 2020 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3314853)
She'll replace the songs if we ever get a TV version :D

LMAOOO i could totally see that happening

voguehoney 20th February 2020 11:02 AM

02. WHATEVER
03. And Then
05. JUMP
06. Bye-Bye Darling
07. Powder Snow
08. the next LOVE

freedreamer 20th February 2020 11:04 AM

I never thought she would sing the next LOVE again LOL

voguehoney 20th February 2020 11:06 AM

02. WHATEVER
03. And Then
-------------------------------
05. JUMP
06. Bye-Bye Darling
07. Powder Snow
08. the next LOVE
09. Eyes Smoke Magic

Deep snow 20th February 2020 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voguehoney (Post 3314857)
02. WHATEVER
03. And Then
05. JUMP
06. Bye-Bye Darling
07. Powder Snow
08. the next LOVE
09. Eyes Smoke Magic

thank you for this! I've been on edge all day curious about the set list. I hope you can share the whole list with us and have fun! :luv2

maxikot 20th February 2020 11:11 AM

I LOVE it

relmy 20th February 2020 11:13 AM

Great set list!!!

voguehoney 20th February 2020 11:15 AM

02. WHATEVER
03. And Then
05. JUMP
06. Bye-Bye Darling
07. Powder Snow
08. the next LOVE
09. Eyes Smoke Magic
10. JEWEL

Deep snow 20th February 2020 11:16 AM

I'm not crazy about the jazz songs but would much prefer Eyes Smoke Magic to the next LOVE :yredface

and I'm super excited for And Then!!!

Surreal17 20th February 2020 11:16 AM

omg, Bye bye Darling! Sweet scar please~
The setlist is quite dark and interesting so far.