Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123966)

EndOfTheWorld 19th March 2018 11:52 PM

I too am fine without a new album for now. But I would really like a remix or acoustic album. Or a 20th anniversary physical single release by the end of the year. Ayu is focusing on her tour now and that's that.
I do think it's a bit strange that avex has been so quiet though. Are they not going to try to make money off of Ayu's anniversary?

AJFmzk 20th March 2018 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3266983)
So far I would either get B or C blocks. I know other TA (international) members who got A, B or C.

Thanks for the insights njanjayrp, angel*ayumi and rainbow_smile. So basically all first floor seats, not level 2 or 3...That's not bad. It's a shame we can't find out our seats before, since I'd like to have as good a seat as possible even if I have go to an online reseller.

dez0424 20th March 2018 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3267046)
I too am fine without a new album for now. But I would really like a remix or acoustic album. Or a 20th anniversary physical single release by the end of the year. Ayu is focusing on her tour now and that's that.
I do think it's a bit strange that avex has been so quiet though. Are they not going to try to make money off of Ayu's anniversary?

Given the low sales numbers even for albums, I doubt they'll even break even for remix/acoustic albums...

I hate to say but it's been the 3rd day since general sales of her tickets and saitama/fukuoka still can't manage to sell out...
She can't go on like this forever, and it's dangerous to carried away by oneself's pride when the surroundings have changed over the years. She's got to do something...

adrtwb 20th March 2018 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dez0424 (Post 3267069)
Given the low sales numbers even for albums, I doubt they'll even break even for remix/acoustic albums...

I hate to say but it's been the 3rd day since general sales of her tickets and saitama/fukuoka still can't manage to sell out...
She can't go on like this forever, and it's dangerous to carried away by oneself's pride when the surroundings have changed over the years. She's got to do something...

If that is the case, why there’s TA members still lost on their ballots?

kinix 20th March 2018 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adrtwb (Post 3267073)
If that is the case, why there’s TA members still lost on their ballots?

I think only last day is the hot date....
And it's a smaller venue?

~angel*ayumi~ 20th March 2018 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinix (Post 3267076)
I think only last day is the hot date....
And it's a smaller venue?

Yes Osaka Jo hall has only ap. half the capacity of Saitama Super Arena.
Marine Messe Fukuoka is ap. the same as Osaka Jo Hall, but it´s not the final in Fukuoka and the population there is not as big as in Kansai area.

dez0424 20th March 2018 08:35 AM

[TA lottery]→[Yahoo lottery draw]→[Yahoo Public purchase]

avex had to hold tickets for Yahoo's lottery regardless of selling out or not.
So there's a chance of TA losing in the TA draw.
As of now, only Nagoya is shown to be sold out on Yahoo's public purchase.

ayu toured deeply into towns during last 2 years. With this intense schedule connecting with PoM, it's for sure there's a loss in audience numbers. Just as any artist's show, not every audience is a hardcore regular attendee.
There's a near 0 production in records/videos/CM exposure in recent years (let's face it, WATQ's CM Tie-up didn't do help). With this steady decline in anticipation, this entertainment show trick can't feed her team forever.

It's reasonable to blame Hiroshima/Fukuoka for low sales due to their location and population.
But Saitama is the only "Tokyo" site and should draw the most attendees, and yet still have tickets up for grasps. That's kind of a sign.

---------------
A brief estimate of capacity:

Saitama: 16,000-22,000
Nagoya: 10,000
Fukuoka: 15,000
Hiroshima: 6,040

Ishikawa: 7,000
Miyagi: 4,000
Osaka: 13,500

adrtwb 20th March 2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dez0424 (Post 3267088)

ayu toured deeply into towns during last 2 years. With this intense schedule connecting with PoM, it's for sure there's a loss in audience numbers. Just as any artist's show, not every audience is a hardcore regular attendee.
There's a near 0 production in records/videos/CM exposure in recent years (let's face it, WATQ's CM Tie-up didn't do help). With this steady decline in anticipation, this entertainment show trick can't feed her team forever.

It's reasonable to blame Hiroshima/Fukuoka for low sales due to their location and population.
But Saitama is the only "Tokyo" site and should draw the most attendees, and yet still have tickets up for grasps. That's kind of a sign.

---------------

I see. That’s tough for her then. The marketing team basically did nothing for this tour!

Gustavopc 20th March 2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

If Kuu still manages to release DH8 after DH7 selling 5k, I believe ayu can give a new shot to ayu-mi-x :P

njanjayrp 20th March 2018 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustavopc (Post 3267103)
If Kuu still manages to release DH8 after DH7 selling 5k, I believe ayu can give a new shot to ayu-mi-x :P

You are also forgetting that avex sells those albums digitally as well and that it also gets streamed...Remix albums are more of a fan-gimmick anyways.

melissalove 20th March 2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Yeah like fire everybody except yo-Chan and start a fresh team with fresh ideas.

njanjayrp 20th March 2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dez0424 (Post 3267088)

---------------

Why would you expect her to sell out after 3 days? Lady GaGa did not sell out in 3 days in Europe last year...

truehappiness 20th March 2018 10:11 PM

With no new album or anything that puts her out there aside from like a promo poster, I don't think it's likely she'll sell out for a bit. Maybe after something drops?

thesweetseason 20th March 2018 11:54 PM

Do we only find the seats on the day?

AJFmzk 21st March 2018 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesweetseason (Post 3267149)
Do we only find the seats on the day?

For overseas TA lottery, yes, it looks like we only find out the day of.

Gorgonia 21st March 2018 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3267152)
For overseas TA lottery, yes, it looks like we only find out the day of.

Kind of unfair tho haha

starsky82 21st March 2018 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesweetseason (Post 3265495)
Please buy Hiroshima and Fukuoka tickets off me though. ��

I love the new promo! It's the best she has looked since Five. I love Leslie's work.

Are you still selling Fukuoka tickets?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3264424)
I got an extra ticket for both Fukuoka dates and one for Hiroshima. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Ref numbers are:
Fukuoka 12: A23 and A24
Fukuoka 13: A3 and A4
Hiroshima: A18 and A19

(Not like it counts at all but well haha)

Hi Gorgonia,

I would like to get 1 ticket for Fukuoka!

KittyKathy 21st March 2018 11:41 AM

I can only hope that I got good seats. This will be my first and most probably the last time I'll see her live.

hayasaki 21st March 2018 11:49 AM

^Overseas TA usually gets better seats than us most of the times. good luck :)

jiarongisme 21st March 2018 01:24 PM

I wonder if she'll do an Asia tour for her 20th. And if so, I wonder if she'll come to Singapore. I don't think she'll have THAT much trouble selling out ~7000 (or even less since her stages are always so big) here. Demand for Ayu to perform in Singapore is pretty high since many from Southeast Asia would be willing to come over. a-nation Singapore was a testament to that. I would dare say 90% of the audience were there for just Ayu lmao.