Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kobayashi Shingo (composer/arranger) has passed away (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125067)

terra 11th October 2020 05:49 PM

Rest in Peace, Kobayashi-san
I really love his work and arrangements

ShiraJemJem 11th October 2020 08:36 PM

RIP. He has been produced so many wonderful Ayu songs.

orbitalaspect 13th October 2020 05:44 PM

JEWEL is one of those songs I wish Ayu had managed to write for RAINBOW. It's just among the most beautifully written, composed, arranged, produced, and promoted songs I've ever heard. It was more than worth it's $2M PV.

Thank you so much, Kobayashi-san, for the countless hours of special moments your arrangements have brought me. And I hope you will stay with the kami here to help Ayu and all of us make even more.

DogboyShugo 13th October 2020 11:39 PM

Wow....Cancer is just awful....Some beautiful pieces he made for ayu that have blessed my ears over the years

Zeke. 15th October 2020 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbitalaspect (Post 3329706)
JEWEL is one of those songs I wish Ayu had managed to write for RAINBOW. It's just among the most beautifully written, composed, arranged, produced, and promoted songs I've ever heard. It was more than worth it's $2M PV.

Thank you so much, Kobayashi-san, for the countless hours of special moments your arrangements have brought me. And I hope you will stay with the kami here to help Ayu and all of us make even more.

Agreed. Every time I listen to it I’m awestruck. It’s just so delicate and intricate, yet so powerful.

EndOfTheWorld 20th October 2020 02:55 AM

This is sad news.:(
He made such great contributions to Ayu's work.:heart

Yoake 20th October 2020 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbitalaspect (Post 3329706)

JEWEL is the song who made me love Ayu when she sang it at Music Station for the first time. :luv2 I identified it as the moment I became a fan.

rusuke 22nd October 2020 02:44 PM

OMG. One of the best...

May he rest in peace.

Majutsu 25th October 2020 06:59 AM

I've been away from the forum for a few weeks, I wasn't expecting to read this when I came back. This is very sad news. Rest in peace...

spanishfan 25th October 2020 11:43 PM

Is him the one playing the piano in "haru yo, koi"'s performance at tv too?
Rest in Peace, I wish he didn't suffer his last days.