Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu tried to download her own songs (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101328)

Ayumi_lover 24th May 2010 07:08 AM

Ayu tried to download her own songs

For some reason I've remembered TA message from 2-3 years ago where she wrote that she wanted to listen to her old songs and realized that she doesn't have her cds at home and she tried to download her songs from the internet. There was something about lyrics she couldn't get and she ended up googling her own lyrics. AHS search is giving me Fatal error forever, so anyone who remember this message please link it ^___^

ExodusUK 24th May 2010 07:20 AM

From what I can remember it was maybe said in a Yahoo interview around the time of GUILTY talking about downloading Duty, I think. Hopefully that helps you're search.

LacusClyne 24th May 2010 08:29 AM

i remember there was a time around PCDL, because fans are requesting her to sing certain songs and she can't remember, so she have to download her own songs too.

it's funny, imagine ayu going itunes, searching for ayumi hamasaki, and downloading it!

Ayumi_lover 24th May 2010 08:53 AM

^^ iTunes is nice, but imagine Ayu registering at jpopsuki XDDD

murasakinohana 24th May 2010 09:05 AM

I CANNOT believe she doesn't have her own cds at home!! :D

millie47 24th May 2010 09:09 AM

it'll be weird if she searched for her owns..what if some things she shouldn't see about her pops in?haha XD

Ayumi_lover 24th May 2010 09:28 AM

^^ I still can't find that message X_x

truehappiness 24th May 2010 09:49 AM

Found it. It was a t2m interview translated by isaac hiew here.

Quote:

---By the way, You once said that sometimes the songs from "Duty" will be too painful to hear, so how about now?

Recently I discovered that downloading song can be so much fun. Althought I have bought a lot of music before, but it is my very first time buying my own CD. My house used to lack CDs performed by me and I would never listen to my songs inside my house. Then one random day I suddenly feel and urge of listening to my songs and I tried hard to download it. After that I thought, "Ohhhh, I sang about these kind of things before..."

---May I know it was which song?

From old songs to new releases. But there are some songs which was made during the "Duty" and "Memorial Address" era; those songs which were released when I was super busy. When I finally listened to it, I have a wierd feeling that it was not my song, but somebody else's.

--Any special feelings?

A lot~~~ (laughs). I would feel like the performer was like a tidal wave! But sometimes I can't hear the lyrics very well, and I just can't memorize it even when I tried to keep up with the CD, so I ended up searching for the lyrics of my own song on the internet (giggles)

--Why would you start to do things like that?

I think it's because I wanted to get serious again. I would not be afraid to inspect myself from outside to inside. I find that interesting, too.

--And that means "Luckily I didn't avoid the problem" sort of thing?

Yeah. Maybe I went fumbling around a bit. Thank goodness I didn't become a quitter and run away.
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69942

Ideal!

Minttulatte 24th May 2010 10:43 AM

I remember that interview. :D I used to lol at it so hard. :'3 It's hard to imagine Ayu go some place to download music, especially her own songs. :p But on the hand I can understand what she says. I have written so many lyrics and some are totally forgotten now. When I read them afterwards I start thinking "who the hell has written this crap? It's not mine!". :D

Yoake 24th May 2010 10:48 AM

Thanks a lot. I can't remember this. you have really a good mind!

Aderianu 24th May 2010 11:11 AM

she bought her own songs %) LOL

Mayayu 24th May 2010 11:35 AM

Thank you for sharing ♥

it's so strange that Ayu doesn't have her own cds, how can she improve if she doesn't listen to her past works?

gallowsCalibrator 24th May 2010 11:53 AM

That's so funny! Thanks for sharing! :3 Ayu buying her own songs~

AngelSenshi 24th May 2010 12:09 PM

Lol it's about time she started keeping some copies of her albums and singles on her shelf. Wouldn't it be great to have the complete collection of your own work?!

She's so adorable, even having to look up her own lyrics.

kendelle 24th May 2010 12:55 PM

I bet she didn't get them from itunes :P It would be so funny if she pirated her own music because it was easier lol

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 24th May 2010 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murasakinohana (Post 2366110)
I CANNOT believe she doesn't have her own cds at home!! :D

and I can't believe that she doesn't even remember her own songs... ==a

LOL :laugh

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 24th May 2010 01:10 PM

^ wow.. thanks truehappiness! :D

Andrenekoi 24th May 2010 01:30 PM

There is no mentally healthy artist in the world obsessed with they own work o.O

Do u guys really think she keeps listening to her own albums at home?

murasakinohana 24th May 2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2366313)
There is no mentally healthy artist in the world obsessed with they own work o.O

Do u guys really think she keeps listening to her own albums at home?

Hey, come on. It's NOTHING wrong having your own works at home. LOL :yes

Andrenekoi 24th May 2010 01:55 PM

Do u write, draw, paint, compose, anything? I'm not trying to sound snobish, but when it's ur own work, it's common that u don't keep listening for it if u r not working on it...

When it's done by urself, it never feels new, or innovative, or anything like that, cuz it came from u, u know how it was done... It's normal to check ur old works in order to see how much um improved or just cuz u don't remember it anymore, but I can totally understand why she never bothered having her own albums...