Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ayu tried to download her own songs (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101328)

mellody 24th May 2010 02:13 PM

^ Agreed.

I write a lot of kind-of-poem things from the past 2 years, I know I'm always searching for new inspiration but RARELY reading my past works, even sometimes I forgot about the things I wrote before, so for Ayu, I think this is normal, I really agree :

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2366313)
There is no mentally healthy artist in the world obsessed with they own work o.O

amorphose 24th May 2010 02:47 PM

Sometime should tell her it'd be a lot easier to google "ayumi hamasaki Duty mediafire" and "ayumi hamasaki Memorial address mediafire" than to buy them! ;D

lolz, j/k :heart

That's so funny though, it's like putting a dollar into a vending machine in your own room. xD

Mary Weather 24th May 2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2366341)
Do u write, draw, paint, compose, anything? I'm not trying to sound snobish, but when it's ur own work, it's common that u don't keep listening for it if u r not working on it...

When it's done by urself, it never feels new, or innovative, or anything like that, cuz it came from u, u know how it was done... It's normal to check ur old works in order to see how much um improved or just cuz u don't remember it anymore, but I can totally understand why she never bothered having her own albums...

I write and I always read my own stuff. I read stuff from the past and the present. I enjoy what I write so I read it. It's not obsessive or snobbish. I'm just proud of my work and I enjoy reading it.

Now, if I were a singer I think I would certainly keep my CDs for collection. I wouldn't listen to them everyday. That would be strange. But I would have them.

I think it's funny how she went out and bought them haha. I would have pirated them. Hahah, I can't even imagine her pirating her own songs.

AyuWorld 24th May 2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover (Post 2366105)
^^ iTunes is nice, but imagine Ayu registering at jpopsuki XDDD

and AHS too :roflmao

shes funny somehow thats why i love u Ayu :D

oh,yes2 should tell her about mediafire files really easy to get her album then haha :P

Pieces_of_SEVEN 24th May 2010 04:16 PM

she is so sily! Lol

dartsofpleasure 26th May 2010 04:14 PM

Haha, thanks I'd never heard this before! I wish she'd mentioned the specific songs that feel like someone else's.. I really want to ask her about all her old songs!

pepper 26th May 2010 06:55 PM

this is funny :lech

emi♡ 26th May 2010 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 2366341)
Do u write, draw, paint, compose, anything? I'm not trying to sound snobish, but when it's ur own work, it's common that u don't keep listening for it if u r not working on it...

When it's done by urself, it never feels new, or innovative, or anything like that, cuz it came from u, u know how it was done... It's normal to check ur old works in order to see how much um improved or just cuz u don't remember it anymore, but I can totally understand why she never bothered having her own albums...

that doesn't really account for her not having her own cds at home...like...even if they were stuffed away in a box somewhere...the studio must give her some...she probably just keeps them somewhere else and doesnt have them on hand...

I remember when this came out lol it was funny~

Andrenekoi 26th May 2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiko (Post 2368975)
that doesn't really account for her not having her own cds at home...like...even if they were stuffed away in a box somewhere...the studio must give her some...she probably just keeps them somewhere else and doesnt have them on hand...

I remember when this came out lol it was funny~

Well, I can totally see her not bothering have her own stuff at home ^^

truehappiness 27th May 2010 12:44 AM

Quote:

she probably just keeps them somewhere else and doesnt have them on hand...
She probably gives them to her mom.

AyUta 27th May 2010 02:31 AM

Haha, weird that she doesn't have her own CDs. :shakehead

C+R+E+AYUMI 27th May 2010 11:51 AM

she doesn't have her own releases? LOL

AyUta 27th May 2010 10:56 PM

I'd imagine she has a vault with every single release, all versions and everything :).

murasakinohana 28th May 2010 03:13 AM

^ me too! hahaha

isaac hiew 12th June 2010 11:53 PM

seriously, I recalled translating a ViVi article, which to my shock, she doesn't listen to her own songs.

asmAyumi1992 13th June 2010 06:31 AM

Funny. Idk how it could be so fun for downloading her own music? LOL

Kanzaki 20th June 2010 06:37 PM

But having your own works at home wouldn't really count as being obsessive now, would it?

I mean I'd have my own albums and such around, just as a sort of "trophy" or confirmation of how far I've come as an artist.

~*Mabushii*~ 20th June 2010 10:03 PM

I don't think having your own work counts as obsessive.
I still have the majority of all my art work from the past 11 years. Granted I rarely look at all the old stuff, but every now and again I like to look and say. Wow, look how far I've come!
Hardly makes someone obsessed to want to take a look at their past every now and again. *shrug*

Andrenekoi 21st June 2010 03:57 AM

Never said she would be obsessed if she had it... Said she would be obsessed if she kept listen to her own songs, considering some people expressed they find it strange for her not listening...

And that I can totally understand why she doesn't bother keeping her own stuff at home