Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A (inc. CDL 2018-2019) ~II~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124341)

mi|kshake 27th February 2019 08:34 PM

Yeah, a shame Divine Ayu has gone. It was the place I went to for translations even after it stopped being updated.

I'm enjoying listening to the Trouble setlist on Spotify. My only gripe is I love Lelio but I could do without XOXO following it whenever it's performed.

Evan Odinson 27th February 2019 11:27 PM

^Same, Sparkle instead of XOXO would be perfect.

Earth_maiden 28th February 2019 04:13 PM

I'm over XOXO but its one of those "audience interative" songs so I'm sure it will be around for many more years. :laugh

kotora 1st March 2019 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3296044)
I'm over XOXO but its one of those "audience interative" songs so I'm sure it will be around for many more years. :laugh

boys & girls - interact with audience with LALA, LALA, LALA,LALA
XOXO - interact with audience with selfie

I kind of what she would do things like Beyonce that pass the mic to her fan and sing a bit... that kind of interaction is quite cool.

pedronekoi 1st March 2019 07:59 AM

C'mon, guys, the fans can actually go up on stage and have a lap dance from Ayu!! What else can she do to interact with fans???

Deep snow 1st March 2019 09:00 AM

honestly I'm loving the fan interaction (i.e. super jealous that an actual person can get That Close to the actual God that is ayu), I just absolutely can't stand XOXO as a song :laugh

Earth_maiden 1st March 2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3296066)
boys & girls - interact with audience with LALA, LALA, LALA,LALA
XOXO - interact with audience with selfie

I kind of what she would do things like Beyonce that pass the mic to her fan and sing a bit... that kind of interaction is quite cool.

Still fun when you're there in the audience. Don't knock it until you've been there in the same room as her. :laugh

tokyoxjapanxfan 2nd March 2019 05:28 AM

I don’t gave an issue with audience interaction, I have an issue with it being the same songs each time... if she wants to keep doing sexy song breaks, she needs to release more sexy songs... otherwise it’s just extremely repetitive and expected.

Party_King 2nd March 2019 06:16 AM

^ She of course have 1 LOVE for it lol :D

kotora 2nd March 2019 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3296067)
C'mon, guys, the fans can actually go up on stage and have a lap dance from Ayu!! What else can she do to interact with fans???

I mean, she can have more ways to surprise her fans. Sometimes I want her to be Beyonce. lol

pedronekoi 2nd March 2019 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3296089)
Still fun when you're there in the audience. Don't knock it until you've been there in the same room as her. :laugh

This. Her concert is made for the audience watching it, not the fans watching it in the screen of their computers. The "repetitive setlist" is repetitive for a reason: the audience loves the energy of those songs.

thinkingoutloud89 2nd March 2019 07:24 PM

^but then they need to stop to throw out concert blu-rays one after the other and make them bonuses on other releases.

Katsuyuki012 2nd March 2019 09:43 PM

Which seems to be exactly what they are going to do if they release concerts in the future. The last regular DVD we got was AT16. The two JTB chapters were on Trouble and PoM18 & TA16 were so far only TV broadcasts.

SunshineSlayer 2nd March 2019 11:22 PM

^ And we haven't gotten JTB Chap 2 or the Countdown Live from ....16/17 was it?

mi|kshake 3rd March 2019 01:48 AM

I'm so disappointed with the lack of concert releases recently. I was really hoping for a JTB boxset or now a boxset of all the unreleased concerts which will cost a fortune lol.

Katsuyuki012 3rd March 2019 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3296140)
^ And we haven't gotten JTB Chap 2 or the Countdown Live from ....16/17 was it?

Yup

kotora 3rd March 2019 10:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Vcsg7f9.jpg