Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 [GOODS] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124327)

Zeke. 16th October 2018 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3288577)
As the venue is small and more "intimate", I'm expecting the Tokyo date to have the same segment with the fans going to stage. So I must definitely wear the cap and maybe the towel to get picked up. I really don't like the t-shirt tho. This cover placement... I rather buy the original DOME TOUR t-shirt on mercari and wear it lol

You think so? I’m going on the second day of the tour, but I will not look at the setlist before I go. However, I would like to know if they are bringing people on stage if they do it on the opening night of the tour, so I can decide whether I’ll invest in these goods...

Earth_maiden 16th October 2018 07:21 PM

Is there a link between buying the goods and getting chosen to go up on stage?

sitara 16th October 2018 07:42 PM

such lazy designs T____T
can't believe they're recycling so shamelessly...

~angel*ayumi~ 16th October 2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3288587)
Is there a link between buying the goods and getting chosen to go up on stage?

seems that ppl that were picked at JTB Tour often were wearing the tour goods.

cosmicfirefly 17th October 2018 02:19 AM

Normally I'm not a camo fan but I like that it's something different from recent tours, and like Dome Tour. I wonder if some of the performances will be similar.

aliceshields 17th October 2018 03:13 AM

I more like the Dome tour T-shirt than TROUBLE, I feel TROUBLE tour’s T a lazy design, get picture and slap on the T’s front and voila! off for sales @@“

~angel*ayumi~ 17th October 2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliceshields (Post 3288602)
I more like the Dome tour T-shirt than TROUBLE, I feel TROUBLE tour’s T a lazy design, get picture and slap on the T’s front and voila! off for sales @@“

Yeah whould have been better without Trouble Cover, because the back looks rly good.

geez, I don´t like 90% of the goods and still will spent loke 9k Yen xD But just because the cap is so expensive o.o (that´s why I also don´t buy the tissuse cover, it´s too expensive.

pedronekoi 17th October 2018 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3288583)
You think so? I’m going on the second day of the tour, but I will not look at the setlist before I go. However, I would like to know if they are bringing people on stage if they do it on the opening night of the tour, so I can decide whether I’ll invest in these goods...

Based on the venue I think there's good chances of having this kinda of segment again.

~angel*ayumi~ 17th October 2018 11:17 AM

I am surprised nothing sold out yet xD
the bonus item is a pocket can mirror btw^^

inspire_rmx 17th October 2018 02:13 PM

I love the goods! Bringing the camo prints is a great idea!

Ariani 17th October 2018 09:11 PM

Hello, I would like to buy the "MOBILE BATTERY" version Y but I can't renew my Team Ayu's membership this year.

Someone can help me please ?

roxaskh2fm 17th October 2018 09:56 PM

I want the towel, cap and key holder. DAMN, this key holder should be from the PoM18 tour :/

AJFmzk 18th October 2018 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3288620)
I am surprised nothing sold out yet xD
the bonus item is a pocket can mirror btw^^

Yep I was just about to say that. I bought the cap and was considering also the towel, I'm a sucker for anything camo design. They added the bonus mirror on the receipt. I'm just curious if it's a TA exclusive bonus, a mu-mo bonus or just a general bonus. It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious where it's origination.

Xianghua 18th October 2018 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJFmzk (Post 3288647)
Yep I was just about to say that. I bought the cap and was considering also the towel, I'm a sucker for anything camo design. They added the bonus mirror on the receipt. I'm just curious if it's a TA exclusive bonus, a mu-mo bonus or just a general bonus. It doesn't really matter, I'm just curious where it's origination.

The mirror with the gold is a bonus for anyone buying from online, both TA and general!

AJFmzk 18th October 2018 02:11 AM

^ Thanks! I probably won't use the mirror, but it's always nice to have a bonus item just because.

DonkeyKongRemix 18th October 2018 02:20 AM

Not into these goods this time around. :no

Yoake 18th October 2018 08:06 AM

The back of the T-shirt is nice. They should have let the front "naked". However I can understand that they wanted to add something different from the dome tour. Maybe they could have draw camouflage on the TROUBLE cover.

The only good I really like is the cap.

Aderianu 18th October 2018 12:26 PM

Storage box size is 320mm×215mm×270mm. Mobile battery is only 4000 mAh

~angel*ayumi~ 18th October 2018 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3288683)
Storage box size is 320mm×215mm×270mm. Mobile battery is only 4000 mAh

Box too small, battery too weak = money saved xD

Earth_maiden 18th October 2018 01:27 PM

Whats 4000 mAh? Not very much from the reaction?

Disappointing about the storage box size, I was really excited about that. Hmmm, maybe I'll see it and get so excited I'll just buy it when I get there. :D