Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   To those who registered (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9048)

isaac hiew 28th August 2003 04:57 PM

To those who registered

I would like to thank you to those who registered as a member of AHS. Plus a warm welcome *hugz* to those newcomers who read this thread.

Joining us as a part of the AHS Forum, one of the most popular international virtual community who solely dedicated towards Miss Ayumi Hamasaki is totally no cons, but tons of pros. What's more, we don't even charge you for a cent! However, we thank you from depths of our heart if you donate or buy online via our links wth Yes! Asia virtual CD store for helping our forum to stay on.

Last but not least, hopefully you can make fully good use of this forum, know more friends online plus develop your love towards ayu more deeper.

Thank you,

Isaac Hiew,
Evolution Xavier
Evolution Core,
Administrator of Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai Forum.

28/August/2003

jerms 1st September 2003 02:38 AM

no problem mister issac :D

lizziemeister 1st September 2003 03:33 AM

aww- but i gotta thank AHS too.. its given me a whole new look at the world and ayu!! ;]

destiny_ayu 1st September 2003 05:40 AM

Agree with wad Lizzie had said.. without AHS.. there will be no Ayu news

Squally 28th September 2003 12:50 AM

Thanks for the nice welcome, if it weren't for this forum I wouldn't have known some of the wonderful people on here, and all the great info!

samuraiDRIVE 28th September 2003 02:46 AM

Awwww! You're very welcome.

I wouldn't pick anywhere else to get my Ayu news. I've been here for so long, it's incredibly hard to leave. I miss this forum after just a few days. Lol

starr5245 2nd February 2004 04:03 AM

very very good...

apples 20th June 2004 03:40 AM

I feel very welcome. This place is great. Never stop loving Ayu! :yes

kournikova 20th June 2004 03:51 AM

thx too ^^ :) AHS is a great place to be :)

weijie22 20th June 2004 07:16 AM

agree agree

Ryu_1586 2nd September 2004 06:08 PM

A very warm welcome, thats always a great thing. Thank you for accepting me and everyone else who has come here, and thank you for this wonderful forum. This community of ppl is beyond describable words for its great kindness and courtesy. It is filled with just about everything, and I dont think anyone could possible ask for more. So thank you! AHS for being here for us.

enoise 28th November 2004 09:26 PM

Yeah I joined AHS yesterday, finding this site very cool.

Neil 10th May 2005 11:16 PM

AW :D The staff and members seem so friendly here... I just don't want to leave! <3

[AHS]MortalSex 17th July 2005 01:28 PM

well I joined for like a month ago but I feel like i´m still a newbie and btw Thanks for welcoming me ^^

AyuGAME 19th July 2005 03:31 AM

wow..its new for me although i have been here for about 8 months
its really nice forum

DA1SUK1DAY01691 20th July 2005 05:25 AM

this forum has given me a lot... i love how it's a central hub of asia!

stardusties 20th July 2005 05:42 AM

aww!!! yes AHS is one of the best forums i've ever joined [kinda the only one i ever joined O_o; but eh!] ^^ there's soo many nice people and it's very diverse in it's music tastes because we have thread for other singers/groups and we get to learn more about the OTHER musicians in the japanese industry becuase of that and awidens our views on it :)...then all in all it all breaks down to us being loyal Ayu fans who are also all diverse :D I think the world should learn from blahbalh -lecture mode- xD lol anyways YAY FOR AHS! hip hip HORRAAAY!!!

-hugs isaac- we should thank you too [and all the other staff!]^^- for keeping order and peace into this wonderful environment :D and for being just awsome anyways! YAAAY!!!

edit: -cough-...I feel really stupid xD..this thread was made 2 years ago -die-

greggerz189 27th July 2005 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stardusties
aww!!! yes AHS is one of the best forums i've ever joined [kinda the only one i ever joined O_o; but eh!] ^^ there's soo many nice people and it's very diverse in it's music tastes because we have thread for other singers/groups and we get to learn more about the OTHER musicians in the japanese industry becuase of that and awidens our views on it :)...then all in all it all breaks down to us being loyal Ayu fans who are also all diverse :D I think the world should learn from blahbalh -lecture mode- xD lol anyways YAY FOR AHS! hip hip HORRAAAY!!!

-hugs isaac- we should thank you too [and all the other staff!]^^- for keeping order and peace into this wonderful environment :D and for being just awsome anyways! YAAAY!!!

edit: -cough-...I feel really stupid xD..this thread was made 2 years ago -die-

:thud :lech XD stardusties!!! I swear, you NEVER cease to CRACK ME UP!!!! LMAO!!!

-Ayu:Trance- 2nd September 2005 11:43 AM

Thankyou for the very warm welcome, I feel very at home here. Even though I have just joined. ^^

Mad_Cactuar 2nd September 2005 01:25 PM

it is the BEST ON THE NET!!! I'm already a month here!! LOVE THIS PLACE!!!