Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LIMITED TA Special Xmas LIVE 2020 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125076)

Aderianu 23rd October 2020 01:57 PM

LIMITED TA Special Xmas LIVE 2020

◆TeamAyu Members-Only "ayumi hamasaki LIMITED TA Special Xmas LIVE 2020 〜@舞浜アンフィシアター〜" has been confirmed!

It's been decided that on December 24th, a special time and location limited in-person live performance will be held for TeamAyu members only at the Maihama Amphitheater, which was not supposed to be streamed or even recorded.
*The audience will be limited to 50% of capacity.

This is a performance that has come to fruition due to ayu's strong desire to share with everyone in TeamAyu, after many discussions with many conflicting values, a sense of audience unity, the vibration in the air, the feeling of breathing that can only be felt by being "live" and "real" in the same space .

This will be a special night sent to you by ayu, the company, and the ayu tour crew including a special production and songs for Christmas Eve including a complete setlist.
By all means, attend this special performance and the memories of this moment in 2020 that can only be created there.

※When you fill up an application for your ticket (and make your purchase), your membership number will be issued to you, and it will expire in November 2020.
※This performance will consider the current social climate, and will not sell Live Pocket tickets for non-Japanese members. We appreciate your understanding.

====

[Title]
ayumi hamasaki LIMITED TA Special Xmas LIVE 2020 〜@舞浜アンフィシアター〜

[Schedule]
December 24 (Thursday), 2020.

[Venue]
Maihama Amphitheater

[Doors Open / Performance Start Times]
[1]Opening 13:30, starting 14:30〜 (Plans)
[2]Opening 17:30, starting 18:30〜 (Plans)

[Ticket Types / Prices]
All tickets will cost 7,200 yen; with a shiny uchiwa fan
*There is a charge for children above the age of 3, and minors need permission from a guardian.
※One member can only purchase up to two tickets (TeamAyu members only).

【Ticket reception period】
October 28, 2020 (Wednesday) 15:00~November 4 (Wednesday) 23:59

【Result Checking, Payment Period】
November 11, 2020 (Wednesday) 13:00~November 16 (Monday) 23:59

【Precautions about bringing a companion】
※When filling up an application, you can choose to fill up names for the representative (the applicant) and a name for your companion.
※Your companion must be a TeamAyu member, so when you are writing your application, you must fill in your companion's membership number and the full name they used when they registered for a fan club site account, and it must be in katakana. Please keep this in mind when writing your application.

>> Click here for details
https://global-fc.net/teamayu/important/20201023/

==== INFORMATION UPDATE ========
After much discussion and careful thought by ayumi hamasaki and related staff, we have decided to prioritize the safety of fans, related parties, and staff amid the recent outbreak and surge of COVID-19 infections in Japan, and will give up on holding concerts with an audience.
We apologize to fans who have been looking forward to the concert and ask for your kind understanding.
Additionally, forgive us for the last minute information, as we have been following the development of the situation closely and had numerous discussions before reaching this decision.

■ "ayumi hamasaki LIMITED TA Special Xmas LIVE 2020@Maihama Amphitheater" concert will be held without an audience and live-streamed.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ayu
December 24 (Thu) 19:00- (Live Streaming Planned)

Katsuyuki012 23rd October 2020 02:07 PM

Based on photos, it seems that the venue in which the show will take place is the same as the one from Ayu's a-nation '20 performance.

Toniayu123 23rd October 2020 02:18 PM

Nor two pregnancies nor a pandemic can stop girl from touring.
This is exciting. Hope they record it and release it somehow.

Seeing the capacity and the price of the tickets, it doesn’t seem like a profitable show at all. She does what she does out of real passion.

Earth_maiden 23rd October 2020 02:21 PM

I'm excited, it feels like a small step towards normalcy, even if we can't be there. :D

RealLight 23rd October 2020 02:29 PM

I was excited until I read "will not be streamed".

Well, I hope the setlist is nice at least.

chocopockymaster 23rd October 2020 02:29 PM

Normal capacity for the amphitheater is just over 2,000 so only about 1,000 people will be able to attend.

It’s going to be amazing :’)

kendelle 23rd October 2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealLight (Post 3330126)
I was excited until I read "will not be streamed".

Well, I hope the setlist is nice at least.

Same :headache :headache The era of streamed concerts is a dream for international fans lol

koumori 23rd October 2020 02:54 PM

Ayu posted minutes after the announcement with this on her blog. Here's a translation:

Quote:

Did everyone look at the HP?

If you haven't seen it yet, look at it -------- Look at it --- (((o ( ゜ ▽ ゜ ) o))) ♡

I'm so excited that I'm already making a super special setlist ♡

Mumumumumu ・: * +. ¥ ((° ω °)) /.:+ ← my excited tension lol

ayu
Really hoping we get at least a recording of this. Since it's so limited, my conspiracy is that it'll be the DVD part of a planned album release next year, since MVs might be difficult due to her pregnancy. Either way I just want to see this so badly! Christmas queen :heart

indigochild 23rd October 2020 03:24 PM

Ayu said “motherhood? Children? Taking it easy? What’s that? Bitch get me on the stage ASAP!”

Never doubted you my workaholic queen <3

Zeke. 23rd October 2020 03:27 PM

Ugh this is my DREAM SHOW. I looooooove Christmas. So sad I can’t be there lol.

Chris85 23rd October 2020 04:00 PM

Maybe they will broadcast it on TV at a later date?

Mirrorcle_Star 23rd October 2020 04:02 PM

Sounds like a nice live with acoustic versions, hope it will be released in the near future :)

koumori 23rd October 2020 04:56 PM

The official regulations for the live:

- You must wear a mask when you come to the venue and when inside the venue at all times.
- Before and after admission, you need to disinfect your hands with the provided disinfectant solution.
- Loud conversations and cheering are prohibited to prevent droplet infection.
- Please cooperate with normal coughing etiquette (into a tissue/your elbow) and refrain from talking when in the audience area or in the lobby.
- No concert goods or CD/DVDs will be sold at the venue.
- The normal display of present boxes and celebration flowers has also been cancelled

Chibi-Chan 23rd October 2020 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3330137)
Ugh this is my DREAM SHOW. I looooooove Christmas. So sad I can’t be there lol.

Right? I always dreamed of a show like this. I love the Christmas season and to listen to Christmas music non stop. lol
But I don't really like celebrating Christmas itself for different reasons and it would be such a perfect Christmas for a change if I could at least watch a live stream of this. ;_;

hud 23rd October 2020 05:29 PM

oh wow this is different! I wonder what the setlist is going to be like. acoustic performances maybe?

summerain 23rd October 2020 05:30 PM

All I want for Christmas is... Ayuuuu

(and her) Baby.

P.S.: do you realize she probably will do this show with a 8-month pregnancy belly? I really want to see that!

Earth_maiden 23rd October 2020 06:05 PM

With so little audience members it would be very difficult for anyone to sneak a camera in... I can imagine Ayu wouldn't want unauthorized pics of her pregnant belly, but who knows?

Katsuyuki012 23rd October 2020 06:07 PM

Who knows, it might not even be that visible.

Yoake 23rd October 2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koumori (Post 3330142)
The official regulations for the live:

- You must wear a mask when you come to the venue and when inside the venue at all times.
- Before and after admission, you need to disinfect your hands with the provided disinfectant solution.
- Loud conversations and cheering are prohibited to prevent droplet infection.
- Please cooperate with normal coughing etiquette (into a tissue/your elbow) and refrain from talking when in the audience area or in the lobby.
- No concert goods or CD/DVDs will be sold at the venue.
- The normal display of present boxes and celebration flowers has also been cancelled

When I saw all that rules, I thought that Ayu really misses her fans. No cheering? She'll experiment a new link with the lucky fans.

pedronekoi 23rd October 2020 07:29 PM

That's surprising!! I'm really intrigued to know the setlist! As this is a TA concert, I'm sure she will show her baby bump under her outfit <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3330147)
With so little audience members it would be very difficult for anyone to sneak a camera in... I can imagine Ayu wouldn't want unauthorized pics of her pregnant belly, but who knows?

I'm pretty sure we will have the official pictures on her Instagram.

kaled kalil 23rd October 2020 08:04 PM

The rules are the same for other events, sports or concerts.

I believe it would be more lucrative to have a stream, for those who can't attend the concert because of the limited seats or not being able to go in general, but I guess they want to hold the footage to something. I like the idea of a Xmas Live, so I can't wait to see more of it.

RealLight 23rd October 2020 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 3330130)
Same :headache :headache The era of streamed concerts is a dream for international fans lol

ikr :( we've been blessed this year. I hope someone can sneak in an audio recorder or something lol

This is the perfect moment for her to sing Close to you :love

Aderianu 23rd October 2020 08:26 PM

This is Japanese TA. Let's be real, they will not record anything

Toniayu123 23rd October 2020 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaled kalil (Post 3330152)
I guess they want to hold the footage to something. I like the idea of a Xmas Live, so I can't wait to see more of it.

Hopefully.

surrealA 23rd October 2020 10:25 PM

This reminds me of the Happy Xmas show she used to do back then!
Ahh to bad no streaming this time.

JinHamasaki 23rd October 2020 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 3330150)
When I saw all that rules, I thought that Ayu really misses her fans. No cheering? She'll experiment a new link with the lucky fans.

They can still clap or wave their cell phones. Seems like a ripe opportunity for avex to develop an app that can flash "A" or something...

Chris85 24th October 2020 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3330154)

So true :-) Well, at least we can count on them sharing the setlist.

Aderianu 24th October 2020 10:05 AM

[Doors Open / Performance Start Times]
[1]Opening 13:30, starting 14:30〜 (Plans)
[2]Opening 17:30, starting 18:30〜 (Plans)

Ayu going to perform two lives in a row while pregnant?

metropass 24th October 2020 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3330154)

The reason this announcement pissed me off.

kaled kalil 24th October 2020 03:13 PM

@Aderianu Yes, most performers are doing this in a way of making up for only half of the seats being available.

Since both performances are so close to each other, I don't expect this concert to be more than one hour/one and a half. They need enough time to disinfect the venue before the second concert.

FoxyPinkGirl 24th October 2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropass (Post 3330182)
The reason this announcement pissed me off.

Me too. It’s an insult to all her TA fans, especially when we’re paying her membership dues.

YakuSoku 24th October 2020 08:49 PM

So no „Sakebe~ Maihama!!“ or „Wow wows“, „aye aye aye“ , „yeah yeahs“
I too bad want to see THIS. Since there’s an audience, maybe this is reflected in Ayus way of singing....

Katsuyuki012 24th October 2020 09:25 PM

It's good for those who will attend but unless they will release it in some way, there's not much for me to be excited about.

pedronekoi 24th October 2020 11:40 PM

Don't no why but I'm thinking this will be a very quiet and intimate concert. Would looove a acoustic concert.

Anna.L 26th October 2020 02:33 AM

for its gonna be like the first ta tour
but more acoustic

tokyoxjapanxfan 26th October 2020 05:41 AM

It’s almost always against the rules/policy to record.
Let’s not blame people for following rules lol.

I’m interested in this but I just feel like it’ll be super hard to get tickets.

Chris85 26th October 2020 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3330234)
It’s almost always against the rules/policy to record.
Let’s not blame people for following rules lol.

Yet people in Japan resell tickets, sell bootleg merch and unauthorized photos. Recording seems like a lesser violation.

mi|kshake 1st November 2020 06:17 PM

Looking forward to the setlist and photos! I hope they will release this at some point. A shame they aren't doing a livestream, I know it's for the fanclub but I feel we are all TA really.

jbrat2219 1st November 2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indigochild (Post 3330136)
Ayu said “motherhood? Children? Taking it easy? What’s that? Bitch get me on the stage ASAP!”

Never doubted you my workaholic queen <3

Hahahaha! I bet she doesn't know HOW to stop after going strong for so long!

kendelle 8th November 2020 09:21 AM

I sent a message via TA to the staff asking that they release the recording on iTunes at least. I hope we can get a way to listen to these songs...

EndOfTheWorld 11th November 2020 06:39 AM

Spoiler:
https://scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram...a7&oe=5FD39EE1
とっても素敵な、『ならでは』のセットリストが出来上がりました❤︎

聖なる一夜を...🎄✨

#LIMITEDTA
#SpecialXMASLIVE2020
#12月24日
#舞浜アンフィシアター

Earth_maiden 11th November 2020 11:51 AM

I'm glad it's pink and green, not red and green. :D

tokyoxjapanxfan 11th November 2020 02:32 PM

Ugh both my attempts were unsuccessful lol
Guess I’ll try the 2nd round

maxikot 11th November 2020 03:02 PM

The logo is so pretty :love

~angel*ayumi~ 11th November 2020 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3330911)

Good luck!
We expect a detailed report if you win tickets^^

Chibi-Chan 11th November 2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3330911)

Good luck! Fingers crossed you get a ticket!

truehappiness 12th November 2020 04:34 AM

Her logos these days are AMAZING. The design team is doing well

SunshineSlayer 12th November 2020 08:28 PM

Sounds like it's going to be a rare setlist. I pray she is filming this for a future release. The announcement only said it wouldn't be streamed, not that it wouldn't be released in some other form.

hidekirby 13th November 2020 12:26 AM

The logo looks so good and is creative for once! Loving it!

Xianghua 13th November 2020 10:00 AM

I managed to get a ticket for the evening show but I’m paranoid Covid will spiral and this will be cancelled. Because that’s my luck, lol.

koumori 13th November 2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3331010)
I managed to get a ticket for the evening show but I’m paranoid Covid will spiral and this will be cancelled. Because that’s my luck, lol.

Omg congratulations!! I hope it'll remain safe to go :heart

yabieru 13th November 2020 04:56 PM

I also won tickets! :D

@Xianghua Don't worry. I don't think they cancel it. I went to Koda's last tour and they are taking security very seriously. And Japan is not that bad as most of the world

~angel*ayumi~ 13th November 2020 07:54 PM

Congratulations you 2 <3
we expect detailed report xD

Xianghua 14th November 2020 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koumori (Post 3331022)

Omg congratulations!! I hope it'll remain safe to go :heart

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3331031)
Congratulations you 2 <3
we expect detailed report xD

Thanks! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by yabieru (Post 3331025)
I also won tickets! :D

@Xianghua Don't worry. I don't think they cancel it. I went to Koda's last tour and they are taking security very seriously. And Japan is not that bad as most of the world

I’m glad you won too!
True! I went to Koda and I did feel like it was handled well and felt like there’s more risk taking crowded trains every day.

Yoake 14th November 2020 02:06 PM

The logo is very nice.
Congrats to members who won tickets.
I wonder if she'll sing some Christmas songs. The last time she did it, it was...in 2004 ?

Toniayu123 14th November 2020 02:36 PM

^Days, you were..., Powder snow, to name a few, performed on recent tours are a joke to you? Lol But yes, I think she’ll perform a bunch of them if not all her winter songs on this concert. A dream if you ask me. Please beg for the DVD on TA or something.

SunshineSlayer 14th November 2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3331052)
^Days, you were..., Powder snow, to name a few, performed on recent tours are a joke to you? Lol But yes, I think she’ll perform a bunch of them if not all her winter songs on this concert. A dream if you ask me. Please beg for the DVD on TA or something.

They are talking about actual Christmas songs, not Ayu's winter songs. She performed White Christmas in 2004, and yes, I believe that was the most recent one.

thinkingoutloud89 14th November 2020 08:42 PM

Isn't CAROLS a Christmas song tho? It's literally called CAROLS

AyuCanada 14th November 2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 (Post 3331066)

I don't know about Carols, nothing really hints Christmas in the lyrics... But i would say Winter Diary is christmas (Silent Night, Holy night...)

SunshineSlayer 15th November 2020 12:38 AM

Quote:

Not really. Most of her winter songs have holiday elements like snow and stuff to them, but they aren't really Christmas songs. The only one that actually mentions Christmas is appears, and that's definitely not a Christmas song either. They are winter themed ballads, but not Christmas songs.

Toniayu123 15th November 2020 11:43 AM

I think many of us associate her winter songs with Christmas. But you’re right she doesn’t specifically mention Christmas in any of them lyrically. Winter diary is the epitome of a Christmas song tho.

Mikytaryan 15th November 2020 02:42 PM

So glad we have AHS members going to the concert, happy for you! :love

Can't wait to hear what she will sing and how the stage will look like...I hope everything will go smoothly and everyone will stay safe :heart

Yoake 15th November 2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toniayu123 (Post 3331052)

As SunshineSlayer said, I was talking about classic Christmas songs and not Ayu's winter ballads. As it is the first time she chose this theme for one of her concerts, I was just wondering if she'll perform some classics aside her songs. ;)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuCanada (Post 3331070)
I don't know about Carols, nothing really hints Christmas in the lyrics... But i would say Winter Diary is christmas (Silent Night, Holy night...)

Weirdly, I never associated CAROLS to christmas because neither the lyrics nor the instrumentation remind me this celebration.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3331071)
Not really. Most of her winter songs have holiday elements like snow and stuff to them, but they aren't really Christmas songs. The only one that actually mentions Christmas is appears, and that's definitely not a Christmas song either. They are winter themed ballads, but not Christmas songs.

The arrangement (especially the bells) in Close to you reminds me Christmas.

SunshineSlayer 15th November 2020 05:54 PM

^ Close to you is actually her most Christmasy song IMO. She performed it on the Heyx3 XMas show. I’d be surprised if she didn’t perform it actually.

pedronekoi 15th November 2020 07:19 PM

in her discography, "close to you" is the one that gives me major xmas vibes the most

visionfactory 15th November 2020 10:21 PM

I have Close to you in j-pop xmas playlist :heart

gustavismo 16th November 2020 02:31 AM

Oh, I'd love her to cover some Christmas songs this time, especially Japanese ones; I've been listening to Yuming's "Koibito ga Santa Claus" a lot lately and somehow I think it would suit ayu so well! I hope we'll get a concert like what BoA used to do on her Xmas Live Tours as the setlists were quite unpredictable and full of hidden gems; being another Limited TA concert would allow her to sing very unusual songs and save the staple ones for the COUNTDOWN LIVE some days later, I guess...

Chibi-Chan 16th November 2020 12:36 PM

I'm really excited for the details and setlist, but somehow it makes me sad that I won't be able to be a part of this. It would have been nice if she would have made it possible for TA to watch a live stream.

*Petit* 16th November 2020 01:10 PM

Let's hope for this or this

:love

Lyssayu 16th November 2020 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Petit* (Post 3331130)

Let's hope for this or this

:love

Amen to that!:love She's still friends with Gackt and he's been re-mixing some of her songs for the ayu-mix 2020 challenge so who knows... :luv2

Aderianu 16th November 2020 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyssayu (Post 3331131)
he's been re-mixing some of her songs for the ayu-mix 2020 challenge

what?

Sky High 17th November 2020 11:45 PM

Logo for concert looks great :)

Lyssayu 18th November 2020 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3331135)
what?

I might be wrong, but I seem to recall there was a video of his guitar remix (maybe it was for Dreamed a Dream, I can't remember exactly) during the #ayumix2020 campaign? :confused

truehappiness 19th November 2020 07:22 AM

OMG, Xianghua got a ticket! Congrats!

Xianghua 19th November 2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3331221)
OMG, Xianghua got a ticket! Congrats!

tokyoxjapanxfan 19th November 2020 09:16 PM

I’ve attempted it again and this time just for 1 ticket and I really hope I can go lol

~angel*ayumi~ 19th November 2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3331261)
I’ve attempted it again and this time just for 1 ticket and I really hope I can go lol

*fingers crossed*

I also think lesser tickets have higher chance

DavidChaiLatte 20th November 2020 02:09 AM

Not to burst anyone's bubble but will this impact her plans?

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20201118_20/

Zeke. 20th November 2020 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 3331089)
Weirdly, I never associated CAROLS to christmas because neither the lyrics nor the instrumentation remind me this celebration.

I could write a thesis on CAROLS.

I used to think referring to it as a Christmas/Winter song was almost a disgrace. It doesn’t have the same kind of apparent atmosphere as say No way to say, momentum or Days, but that’s what’s makes it unique.

It has only the slightest kiss of Winter surrounding it.

It’s very understated. But it conveys everything the song represents.

Winter is approaching, and all the things that it will bring along with it. It’s forward thinking. Anticipating.

Listen to the intro, just before the lyrics you can hear the kiss of Winter glowing within the distance. That small reverb that hasn’t made it to the foreground yet, but you know it’s there.

It’s always the first Winter song I allow myself to indulge in, when the air begins to cool.

You can also sense it after the first chorus, when she trails off with “-nai kedo” and the bells start to ring at low volume.

Another piece of it, is when the pre-chorus launches, the tone of the song changes, and you can feel the anticipation. WinterーChristmasーis on the horizon. Before long, it’ll be here, and along with it, all that warmth you can’t help but feel.

A heart that just can’t be held back from launching into the CAROLS of that season.

Additionally, Christmas, despite being flashy, extravagant, and “heightened”ーwhen it comes right down to it, Christmas is something that comes from within, is it not? The chorus is all about that - sinking into those feelings, the core of your emotion, and how powerful those reverberations areーat least for you.

It ends in the same way, with that kiss of Winterーthe sounds of itーpeaking through from the horizon in the distance.

Although it’s not quite hereーstill, it makes its looming presence known. And you begin to look forward to it, and everything you associate it with, once more.

Deep snow 20th November 2020 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte (Post 3331265)
Not to burst anyone's bubble but will this impact her plans?

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20201118_20/

this will sound obvious, but it really depends on the response of the government. we've seen examples of success stories in curbing the spread of covid and I think they largely stem from firm leadership and fast government response. I hope they act quickly.

kendelle 21st November 2020 06:17 AM

Congrats to everyone who got tickets and good luck to the second rounders, I hope the concert can proceed and you can tell us all about it!

That whole "Go To Travel" campaign was one of the worst things the Government could have promoted imo Lucky mask wearing is already the norm for Japanese people so they've been able to keep the cases quite low.

I know they don't want to give up on the Olympics but the push for people to return to "normal" as soon as possible is a worry for me (not just related to Japan).

tokyoxjapanxfan 21st November 2020 11:05 AM

Didnt get tickets again :( and now I have to wait up to 45 days for the 17,000 yen to be returned to my account lol

Chibi-Chan 21st November 2020 07:24 PM

^oh no, this is too bad =(

kendelle 22nd November 2020 01:14 PM

omg that's such a long time!! :(

chocopockymaster 22nd November 2020 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3331313)
Didnt get tickets again :( and now I have to wait up to 45 days for the 17,000 yen to be returned to my account lol

That is suuuuuuch bullshit. The Bunkamura theater did the same thing to me; it took them over two months to refund me for a performance that had been cancelled.

They can take our money instantly but apparently giving it back to us is a whole different thing. smh

rainbow_smile 22nd November 2020 07:04 PM

Huh, you have to pay before you even win the lottery???

chocopockymaster 22nd November 2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3331371)
Huh, you have to pay before you even win the lottery???

They want to make sure you have the money before they’ll give you a ticket lol

yabieru 23rd November 2020 02:55 PM

Why didn't you choose to pay at conbini? You can pay some days after you win

tokyoxjapanxfan 23rd November 2020 05:49 PM

This time you could only pay by card, which is how I usually pay. However this time they required the money to be withdrawn first and then they’d return it to people who didn’t get selected.

Yoake 23rd November 2020 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3331270)
I could write a thesis on CAROLS.

I used to think referring to it as a Christmas/Winter song was almost a disgrace. It doesn’t have the same kind of apparent atmosphere as say No way to say, momentum or Days, but that’s what’s makes it unique.

It has only the slightest kiss of Winter surrounding it.

It’s very understated. But it conveys everything the song represents.

Winter is approaching, and all the things that it will bring along with it. It’s forward thinking. Anticipating.

Listen to the intro, just before the lyrics you can hear the kiss of Winter glowing within the distance. That small reverb that hasn’t made it to the foreground yet, but you know it’s there.

It’s always the first Winter song I allow myself to indulge in, when the air begins to cool.

You can also sense it after the first chorus, when she trails off with “-nai kedo” and the bells start to ring at low volume.

Another piece of it, is when the pre-chorus launches, the tone of the song changes, and you can feel the anticipation. WinterーChristmasーis on the horizon. Before long, it’ll be here, and along with it, all that warmth you can’t help but feel.

A heart that just can’t be held back from launching into the CAROLS of that season.

Additionally, Christmas, despite being flashy, extravagant, and “heightened”ーwhen it comes right down to it, Christmas is something that comes from within, is it not? The chorus is all about that - sinking into those feelings, the core of your emotion, and how powerful those reverberations areーat least for you.

It ends in the same way, with that kiss of Winterーthe sounds of itーpeaking through from the horizon in the distance.

Although it’s not quite hereーstill, it makes its looming presence known. And you begin to look forward to it, and everything you associate it with, once more.

Your interpretation of this song is nice. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Maybe I don't feel like that because I'm not a Christmas girl at all. I don't feel the anticipation when winter is coming. I just want to hibernate as a bear when the cold is coming XD
That's always nice to hear the feelings and the image that people have when they're listening the same song.

yabieru 24th November 2020 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3331401)
This time you could only pay by card, which is how I usually pay. However this time they required the money to be withdrawn first and then they’d return it to people who didn’t get selected.

Ahhh didn't know it. Too bad! Thanks for the info

~angel*ayumi~ 29th November 2020 02:00 PM

As this isn´t worth a new thread, Xmas life goods, or better good, because it is only a shirt

Sales period
2020/11/29(日) 15:00~2020/12/4(金) 23:59

TeamAyu 限定Tシャツ(BLACK・WHITE S/M/L/XL/XXL) 各4,800円(税込)
https://m.imageimg.net/upload/artist...0d7a9e51e5.jpg

https://m.imageimg.net/upload/artist...0d79956f3f.jpg

kendelle 30th November 2020 02:09 PM

The back design manages to be both cool and offensive to my eyes lol :tired

EndOfTheWorld 2nd December 2020 05:06 PM

Spoiler:
https://instagram.fbkk22-3.fna.fbcdn...90&oe=5FF257AC

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...99&oe=5FF1E87D

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...92&oe=5FF02AC7

https://instagram.fbkk22-3.fna.fbcdn...a6&oe=5FF25335

https://instagram.fbkk22-3.fna.fbcdn...7a&oe=5FF0B8F2
今日で11月も終わり🗓

12月からはスタジオも移動して、また新しいステージ創りのスタート💪✨

#リハ終わり
#光の速さで帰る日々
#👼🐶🐶🐶🐕🐕🐕

#LIMITEDTA
#SpecialXMASLIVE2020
#MUSICforLIFE
#CDL20202021

EndOfTheWorld 8th December 2020 08:37 PM

Spoiler:
https://scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram...59&oe=5FFABF85

https://scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram...27&oe=5FFB2CD1

https://scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram...ba&oe=5FF9C271

https://scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram...a2&oe=5FFA3606
毎日がスタジオリハーサルです。

通しまであと2週間を切り、新ナンバーの新振りを創り続けてくるゴリちゃんと、その新振りを渡され続 ける演者達の集中力と体力とイマジネーションのバトルのような空間になって来ました🔥🔥🔥 

ライバルはいつも自分でしかないのだから。
無力さを感じてぐずぐず這い上がれずにいるのもよし。怒りに変えて空気を打ち砕くのもよし。 まだ見ぬ明日への可能性に期待して努力するのもよし。

全部、他の誰でもない、自分自身にかえってくるだけ。それだけ。

#LIMITEDTA
#SpecialXMASLIVE2020
#MUSICforLIFE
#CDL20202021

EndOfTheWorld 11th December 2020 02:30 AM

Spoiler:
https://scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram...a8&oe=5FFC0131

https://scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagram...2a&oe=5FFD3FA0
ひとりなようでふたり。

心臓ふたつ。

そんな尊い今という時間にステージを創れている有難さ。

#LIMITEDTA
#SpecialXMASLIVE2020
#MUSICforLIFE
#CDL20202021

Aderianu 21st December 2020 12:28 PM

■ayumi hamasaki LIMITED TA Special Xmas LIVE 2020@Maihama Amphitheater
https://www.youtube.com/user/ayu
December 24 (Thu) 19:00- (Live Streaming Planned)

Aderianu 21st December 2020 12:37 PM

Translation of TA post is not available yet
Ayu said that since streaming or recording wasn't planned, so she afraid audio and video quality will not be as good as in previous streamings
Also, since the content was originally planed for TA only, she going to change setlist

Xianghua 21st December 2020 01:00 PM

Too bad we won’t know the original setlist :/ I wonder if she was gonna sing some covers of Christmas songs That they can’t show via streaming because of copyright laws.

RealLight 21st December 2020 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3332703)
Also, since the content was originally planed for TA only, she going to change setlist

...okur

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3332704)
I wonder if she was gonna sing some covers of Christmas songs That they can’t show via streaming because of copyright laws.

Could be it, otherwise it could just be "yeah, you non-TA members can just suck it. No pay, no see". I'm glad we, The Outsiders, will have a chance to watch it now tho.