Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

taskinillusion 1st July 2009 07:58 AM

Sooo... Ai's performing in Taiwan and that's it? No news on any new material being released?! What is going on with her!? :(

KarenPang 1st July 2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taskinillusion (Post 2003702)
Sooo... Ai's performing in Taiwan and that's it? No news on any new material being released?! What is going on with her!? :(

I don't know hopefully writing somemore new material ?

if not probably feeding her pet rabbits (she has 2 btw)

Beauty4123 1st July 2009 06:11 PM

aww, she has bunnies? i never knew! :P

ストロボ・EdGE 1st July 2009 07:24 PM

I like the new, more mature, singer-songwriter-y Ai but at the same time I miss her cute bubbly side~ :(

Do you guys think that's the reason why her popularity and sales have significantly dropped?

taskinillusion 1st July 2009 09:46 PM

^ I wouldn't be surprised. She was known for that image, you know? I think that's what made a lot of people like her. I miss it too... :(

ayuayu798 1st July 2009 11:12 PM

I don't think she changed though... I still see her the same way.her ballads always make her look mature,and since she released like 3 in row,it makes her look that way.

KarenPang 2nd July 2009 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2004462)
I like the new, more mature, singer-songwriter-y Ai but at the same time I miss her cute bubbly side~ :(

Do you guys think that's the reason why her popularity and sales have significantly dropped?

probably , I will not be surprised at that

maybe because as she grows older , her songwriting skills have changed & she probably went though some changes in her life that she didn't mentioned to the media but you can kinda sense it , especially in LOVE LETTER

Beauty4123 2nd July 2009 06:03 PM

livedoor lists a NEW ALBUM on september 9th :P b-side album? a best? it can't be a studio album so fast, lol.

ストロボ・EdGE 2nd July 2009 06:29 PM

A b-side album? The last b-side album that I knew of was Shiina Ringo's. It didn't sell very well... Anyways is it too early for another BEST album?

NintendoHTF1242 2nd July 2009 06:52 PM

^ YUI had a B-Side album she released last year if I'm correct. And it did very well.

ストロボ・EdGE 2nd July 2009 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2005696)
^ YUI had a B-Side album she released last year if I'm correct. And it did very well.

Really? That's cool! I hope if Ai does so to it will do well. YUI is awesome. :luv2

hearted 2nd July 2009 09:12 PM

OMG I WOULD LOVE A B-SIDE ALBUM!!!! i love all of her b-sides :luv2

hearted 2nd July 2009 11:37 PM

sorry for double post, BUT SHES IN A MAGAZINE AGAAIIINN!!!!

Oricon Style, oh,... wait... WAIT!!! this is from 2008 :thud how stupid!!! eh im gonna post it anyways!! i like this photoshoot :P i wont put all the pics, only the best!
http://www.channel-ai.com/gallery/d/23630-1/1.jpg

i guess this is from the Rocket Sneaker period, since she got the same hair style~

ストロボ・EdGE 2nd July 2009 11:51 PM

^ lol, you had me all excited!! It's a nice photo shoot though, I'd never seen them.

KarenPang 3rd July 2009 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2005655)
livedoor lists a NEW ALBUM on september 9th :P b-side album? a best? it can't be a studio album so fast, lol.

eeeehhh

A B-side album ala YUI's MY SHORT STORIES ?

sounds tempting but if this's true , this's 1 album I will not buy because I frankly don't really like her B-sides that much unlike YUI

Beauty4123 3rd July 2009 01:53 AM

very pretty mag scans :P

KarenPang 3rd July 2009 02:00 AM

oops I forgot to comment about the Only Star scans

she looks great even though the dress that she wore , I'm not really feeling it that much

hearted 3rd July 2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2005995)
^ lol, you had me all excited!! It's a nice photo shoot though, I'd never seen them.

lol im sorryy :laugh i was excited too since i thought these were new ones :P

maybe it isnt a b-side album, since MEG is also releasing a new album without releasing some singles =/ i really hope its a b-album though!

jiarongisme 3rd July 2009 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 2005973)
sorry for double post, BUT SHES IN A MAGAZINE AGAAIIINN!!!!

Oricon Style, oh,... wait... WAIT!!! this is from 2008 :thud how stupid!!! eh im gonna post it anyways!! i like this photoshoot :P i wont put all the pics, only the best!
http://www.channel-ai.com/gallery/d/23630-1/1.jpg

i guess this is from the Rocket Sneaker period, since she got the same hair style~

Those pics are so awesome! And I agree with you, the first pic is very pretty. :D

koumori 3rd July 2009 10:30 AM

Wow~~ This thread has really moved quickly since I was last here ;-;

That photoshoot is ADORABLE ~~ It makes me realise how much I miss Ai-chan <3 AI-CHAN COME BACK WITH NEW MATERIAAAALLL -sob-...

I hope that album news is true...it means she hasn't forgotten us ;-;