Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124166)

Sky High 23rd July 2018 08:24 AM

On generasia they put TROUBLE in mini-album section with additional information for the album:

"TROUBLE is the sixth mini-album released by Hamasaki Ayumi (seventh overall). It was released in six versions: two CD editions, two CD+DVD+GOODS editions, and two CD+Blu-ray+GOODS editions. The DVD and Blu-ray editions are limited mu-mo Shop editions that come in a luxury box and include an original photo card and a signed heart-shaped clear keychain."

Uknow! 23rd July 2018 08:42 AM

I hate that the DVD and Blu-ray are limited mu-mo, well, she is the one losing money considering that her tours sells a lot in websites like CDJapan.

I can't understand this release, really...

CeReSu 23rd July 2018 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3279065)
I hate that the DVD and Blu-ray are limited mu-mo, well, she is the one losing money considering that her tours sells a lot in websites like CDJapan.

I can't understand this release, really...

So true! Chapter 3 interests me a lot but I can't afford mumo and tenso and so on.

xLuna&1LOVE 23rd July 2018 09:20 AM

From what I can check out on this blurry pic, I actually like the cover.
Also what I could hear from the recording, the new song sounds nice.
So, I am getting over it a little. I still have to wait how this release is unfolding. I hope indeed that it is like LOVE again. Otherwise it means we have got to buy two albums, but hey... we will see.
Someone said it already, but I sense a 'DOUBLE TROUBLE' as well.

But something is working: I check out the forum even more than before. I am really intriged to whatever is happening.

Zeke. 23rd July 2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyKathy (Post 3279053)
Just half of her face on the cover. Hmm. Maybe there will be two mini albums. Another album with the other half of her face.

On second thought, it might be a possibility they each have 5 songs. The term “share; mutual” was used, which if it’s written in English “they each share 5 songs” / “the albums mutually have 5 songs” it would be interpreted as each album has 5 songs. They thing they have in common is the amount of songs, not necessarily the contents of them.

If this is the case, they could tack QUEENS on one and WORDS on the other. Leaving room for 8 new tracks. Put the two minis together to complete her face, as well as the album.

That’s would be similar to Kumi’s W FACE, albeit without each have it’s own subtitle. So I guess it might be a stretch.

ayumi_croatia 23rd July 2018 09:24 AM

Only three new songs after two years? And WATQ is included?

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xLuna&1LOVE 23rd July 2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3279071)
On second thought, it might be a possibility they each have 5 songs. The term “share; mutual” was used, which if it’s written in English “they each share 5 songs” / “the albums mutually have 5 songs” it would be interpreted as each album has 5 songs. They thing they have in common is the amount of songs, not necessarily the contents of them.

If this is the case, they could tack QUEENS on one and WORDS on the other. Leaving room for 8 new tracks. Put the two minis together to complete her face, as well as the album.

That’s would be similar to Kumi’s W FACE, albeit without each have it’s own subtitle. So I guess it might be a stretch.

I send all my prayers! I really hope this is the case!
Thank you Zeke, for bringing new perspective, and new hope on this forum! haha

EndOfTheWorld 23rd July 2018 09:27 AM

I can't believe it is 8 hours later and the cover still isn't completed.:no

Zeke. 23rd July 2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE (Post 3279073)
I send all my prayers! I really hope this is the case!
Thank you Zeke, for bringing new perspective, and new hope on this forum! haha

However that being said, the information from the official site does specify the entirety (complete sum) of 5 full-bodied, single-quality songs... It mentions nothing of “shared” or “mutual”

Corvina 23rd July 2018 09:29 AM

I can understand so many people hope for more, but the offical site as well as that flyer from the tour said 5 songs in total.
There might be coming a second mini later or next year after the tour tho.

KittyKathy 23rd July 2018 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corvina (Post 3279077)
There might be coming a second mini later or next year after the tour tho.

That's what I thought.

BlackSilence 23rd July 2018 09:44 AM

from what i see, i like the cover, but this is way too fast... i don't really have high hopes for this...

Also i wouldn't put any fancy theories into this, Ayu's team is NOT THAT creative lol

njanjayrp 23rd July 2018 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artcika (Post 3279082)
from what i see, i like the cover, but this is way too fast... i don't really have high hopes for this...

Also i wouldn't put any fancy theories into this, Ayu's team is NOT THAT creative lol

This has been proven to be true so many times. If we can think of the worst scenario it is most likely the one that's gonna happen.

I still hope it's 2 x 5 and that essentially what Zeke is saying is true.

Chris85 23rd July 2018 10:27 AM

Japanese fans are under the same impression that there's gonna be 3 new songs and that's it.
They go like I don't need 2 copies of the album, but I'm gonna have to buy them to watch both concerts.

Yoake 23rd July 2018 10:33 AM

I like the cover. That's funny how she changed her hair colour just for this. I wonder why she didn't want to be blond on the cover.

Saki-Chan 23rd July 2018 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3278948)

It's so bizarre to build a new tour around 5 songs :o

This.
It's ok to release something new but after 2 years, this is too poor. Another tour with just 5 new songs and the same tracklist? :dead2:dead2:dead2

rikku1994 23rd July 2018 11:01 AM

It's more like a live DVD/BD release than an actual album. Just kinda sad that there are no new music videos lmao

KittyKathy 23rd July 2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saki-Chan (Post 3279094)
Another tour with just 5 new songs and the same tracklist? :dead2:dead2:dead2

You mean *3 new songs. I'm unpleasantly surprised. I didn't expect this from Ayu, especially for her 20th anniversary.

Uknow! 23rd July 2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CeReSu (Post 3279066)
So true! Chapter 3 interests me a lot but I can't afford mumo and tenso and so on.

I've always bought her concerts, every release, and now... I can't afford tenso like you...

kotora 23rd July 2018 12:18 PM

Wondering why no PV in this "album"

Possible hints for next next release connected to this one album?