Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Feel the Brave vibration in Anna Tsuchiya's 5th thread (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91742)

zyoeru 10th September 2009 10:26 PM

My first Anna song was rose. :)

Beauty4123 10th September 2009 10:48 PM

my first song was BUBBLE TRIP. :cool but besides for NUDY SHOW!, i still need to listen to more of anna's other singles and albums. if only i wasn't so lazy :weep i'm just waiting for a new release to be announced.

aloopy 10th September 2009 10:48 PM

my first song was rose as well acually. i used to be a huge nana fan, and i actually discoverd my 2nd favorite artist thanks to the movie they made (mika nakashima :P)

but i never really bothered to download rose, i didn't even know it was anna's song until recently lol.

but i just downloaded her nana album, and i really love the live version of rose.
and kuroi namida is just beautiful (why have i never paid attention to this song when i was watching nana? ._.)

anyway, i will download strip me ? later once i get done listening to her nana music xD.
i hope it will be better than the nudy show, not really too fond of that album yet, it has some awesome tracks though.

but i think i'm becoming a fan lol.

visionfactory 10th September 2009 11:25 PM

my first song was Ah Ah from Taste My Beat, I downloaded the album just because the cover was nice and she looked pretty ^_^ I found out a great singer

ayuayu798 11th September 2009 12:03 AM

I love AH AH!!! That song is amazing!!

zyoeru 11th September 2009 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aloopy (Post 2090704)
my first song was rose as well acually. i used to be a huge nana fan, and i actually discoverd my 2nd favorite artist thanks to the movie they made (mika nakashima :P)

but i never really bothered to download rose, i didn't even know it was anna's song until recently lol.

but i just downloaded her nana album, and i really love the live version of rose.
and kuroi namida is just beautiful (why have i never paid attention to this song when i was watching nana? ._.)

anyway, i will download strip me ? later once i get done listening to her nana music xD.
i hope it will be better than the nudy show, not really too fond of that album yet, it has some awesome tracks though.

but i think i'm becoming a fan lol.

stand by me is also a beautiful Anna song from NANA. <3

KarenPang 11th September 2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2090495)
^ I'd say that too. rose by far is her most famous imo. Then also 黒い涙.

I really hope she reprises her role for the next series of NANA.

yup these're the 2 most famous songs of Anna ie. if you're a casual listener of hers

Quote:

Originally Posted by visionfactory (Post 2090735)
my first song was Ah Ah from Taste My Beat, I downloaded the album just because the cover was nice and she looked pretty ^_^ I found out a great singer

ooh yes Ah Ah's <3 too

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2090757)
stand by me is also a beautiful Anna song from NANA. <3

:yes

she said that it's almost like an Evanescence ballad which I agree

prussian blue 11th September 2009 10:52 AM

the first song i know from anna was cocoon, such an amazing song and PV, totally get hooked by the single cover and the whole thing

thx karen for the single, seriously, i love it so much :luv2 i never thought i'll get that single

KarenPang 11th September 2009 11:01 AM

no problem Seb & I hope you enjoy all of Anna singles that you have now from me to you other than Brave vibration

I entrusted them to you since I know they will be in good hands :)

zyoeru 11th September 2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 2091269)
the first song i know from anna was cocoon, such an amazing song and PV, totally get hooked by the single cover and the whole thing

thx karen for the single, seriously, i love it so much :luv2 i never thought i'll get that single

I looooooooove cocoon, the video is amazing. So is the booklet Kazuyoshi at his best imo.

Minako20 12th September 2009 12:41 AM

I think my first song was rose .. I already watched some videos on youtube with this song :o Later I recognized, that it was from her XD

Sundae 12th September 2009 04:54 AM

My first song was rose too. I saw her performance of it at Asia Song online. That was the first time I saw her. I thought she was crazy and skinny.

JackieRos 12th September 2009 05:11 AM

my first one was ah ah
then it was rose

pommy48 12th September 2009 05:13 AM

my first was bubble trip, then rose <3

KarenPang 12th September 2009 10:01 AM

lol the photographer that everyone all hates in AHS ie. Kazuyoshi Shinomura , he directed the PV for Kuroi Namida !

singles covers that he shot of Anna includes cocoon , Kuroi Namida which were very nice taken

he also shot the photos of Anna in her Casio endorsement too :)

Corvina 12th September 2009 10:20 AM

You're right, Karen.
He did a great job with Anna and with Kuu, too, if you ask me.
He isn't a bad photographer. In fact his stuff with Anna is one of the best I've seen so far.

KarenPang 12th September 2009 10:26 AM

:yes

I have seen his portfolio on his official site & he frankly takes really great photos

it's unfortunate for ayumi's case , some were really bad T_T

& oh I forgot to say that he also shot the single cover for Virgin Cat & when Anna was on an.an last year haha :laugh

albums & singles covers - http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/...cket_index.htm

magazine covers - http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/...over_index.htm

magazines pics - http://www.avgvst.com/photographers/ks/thumb.htm

Corvina 12th September 2009 10:35 AM

Thanks for the links!
I didn't see everything until now.

I love Cocoon' and Kuroi Namida's cover! :heart

prussian blue 12th September 2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zyoeru (Post 2091921)
I looooooooove cocoon, the video is amazing. So is the booklet Kazuyoshi at his best imo.

yes, the whole booklet is sooo pretty, i wonder is there any additional picture of cocoon from the net, it was shot so beautifully :luv2 maybe kazuyoshi loves anna more than ayu, and i can imagine why :P

KarenPang 12th September 2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 2092613)
yes, the whole booklet is sooo pretty, i wonder is there any additional picture of cocoon from the net, it was shot so beautifully :luv2 maybe kazuyoshi loves anna more than ayu, and i can imagine why :P

heh :laugh

even if so or not , there's no deny fact that Anna's very photogenic

helps when you're mixed