Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124166)

TNeilson 22nd July 2018 02:54 PM

I'm praying version A and B will have different songs... After 2 years and 2 months of waiting and she pulled out a mini album, this can't be true...

KPL 22nd July 2018 02:56 PM

2年2ヶ月ぶりとなるファン待望のNEW ALBUM! 2016年に配信限定でリリースした「We are the QUEENS」、2017年ツアー来場者限定無料ダウンロード楽曲として話題となった「WORDS」の初C D化に加え、渾身の新曲も収録。ジャケ写違いの2形態でリリース。

Seems like the two old songs are included after all. Source unconfirmed though

toxicterence 22nd July 2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3278734)
Tracklist
1. Intro
2. We are the QUEENS
3. Interlude
4. Words
5. AX_WAT_516 SMZ-ATS_FINAL

This is SAVAGE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

douggn 22nd July 2018 02:58 PM

TROUBLE is what its going to be for my wallet :P

Marcelo 22nd July 2018 03:09 PM

I'd be happy if it would be like sixxxxxx, that was actually a good mini album, and Summer Diary to me is her best song in recent years. But if it includes WATQ and WORDS, it doesn't sound so promising... Oh well, it's new Ayu anyways!

freedreamer 22nd July 2018 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUOYUXIANG (Post 3278787)
2年2ヶ月ぶりとなるファン待望のNEW ALBUM! 2016年に配信限定でリリースした「We are the QUEENS」、2017年ツアー来場者限定無料ダウンロード楽曲として話題となった「WORDS」の初C D化に加え、渾身の新曲も収録。ジャケ写違いの2形態でリリース。

Seems like the two old songs are included after all. Source unconfirmed though

woman may scam us LOL! she only made 3 new songs T.T
so why didn't they announce that these were gonna be in the 'ALBUM' then? i guess probably it would kill the hype lol

chocopockymaster 22nd July 2018 03:17 PM

This is some troll level: expert BULLSHIT

!Lawi! 22nd July 2018 03:18 PM

I refuse to believe she would release a 5 songs CD that includes WATQ, and tease it for weeks with a NewAlbum hashtag. Nobody is that cruel.

ayumint 22nd July 2018 03:19 PM

I was happy at first
I'm now feeling disappointed
-5 songs is so meh... after 2 years
-5 songs (if) featured WORD and WATQ will be disaster on my feeling to that ayumi hamasaki
-JTB chapter 2 ... alterna won whole things she did on chapter1 which on-aired and it was disappointing concert for me

Cahz- 22nd July 2018 03:47 PM

Reading the album title and then the thread comments...

Ayu-chan did it again
https://i.imgur.com/V1pWDBP.jpg

tokyoxjapanxfan 22nd July 2018 03:54 PM

Yo if this isn’t settling I don’t know what is.

#bitter
#stillbuyingit
#whatdoesthatsayaboutme

~angel*ayumi~ 22nd July 2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3278804)
Yo if this isn’t settling I don’t know what is.

#bitter
#stillbuyingit
#whatdoesthatsayaboutme

Same here <.<
Even ordered the Box Bundle ><

SunshineSlayer 22nd July 2018 04:13 PM

We are the Queens is definitely on it. I mean, they have a clip of it on the official album page afterall.

I got so excited when I saw the news of a new album. But from what I'm reading of the Japanese, it's a mini for sure. I like the title and I'm happy that we are getting at least 2 of the concerts. But yeah....very disappointing that this is being promoted as a new album.

Still something about this is very odd. Why not release all 3 concert chapters together? Why is there another fall tour when we still have the 2019 Saitama dates (I think those were legit)? Even if this is a mini, it seems to me like there will be another release soonish.

CeReSu 22nd July 2018 04:14 PM

From CDJAPAN:

Ayumi Hamasaki brings an album. Includes "We are the QUEENS" and "WORDS." *This is a "Sumapura Music" compatible product, which enables you to listen to and view the contents on a mobile device in addition to CD players.

So...

xLuna&1LOVE 22nd July 2018 04:15 PM

.... we knew it!!!! Ohmygod

chocopockymaster 22nd July 2018 04:20 PM

#webeenknew

There are no WORDS for how pissed off I am right now

^ it took my last ounce of energy to execute that pun

njanjayrp 22nd July 2018 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3278810)
We are the Queens is definitely on it. I mean, they have a clip of it on the official album page afterall.

I got so excited when I saw the news of a new album. But from what I'm reading of the Japanese, it's a mini for sure. I like the title and I'm happy that we are getting at least 2 of the concerts. But yeah....very disappointing that this is being promoted as a new album.

Still something about this is very odd. Why not release all 3 concert chapters together? Why is there another fall tour when we still have the 2019 Saitama dates (I think those were legit)? Even if this is a mini, it seems to me like there will be another release soonish.

I am pretty certain that either all of this is a bad joke or that Saitama date was an error (which is more plausable, considering the pics of the tour trucks which have Osaka Jo as the last date).

This is all such a mess...

roxaskh2fm 22nd July 2018 04:24 PM

I'm feeling so Alice right now :(

I really don't know what to say or expect anymore. I'm going to the market to sell my organs, BRB.

ayumint 22nd July 2018 04:28 PM

Haha we are not expected more but did not expected less like what we have got ....mommy, i can't stop crying

Faiza 22nd July 2018 04:31 PM

Why bother releasing anything new, might as well just carry on touring with her back catalogue lool