Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TROUBLE TOUR 2019-2020 A -misunderstood- II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124517)

Evan Odinson 8th May 2019 02:42 AM

YAS at the love for Shape of love, one of my favorite songs and part of my infamous holy trinity, I love y'all and really REALLY hope she sings it someday.

Ruan Borges 8th May 2019 08:42 PM

Shape of Love is one of my faves too, it would be gold in an acoustic section!

ExodusUK 9th May 2019 05:26 PM

The setlist would slay if she swapped W for Will.

metropass 9th May 2019 05:41 PM

Mentioning Kuu's new tour of recycling old concepts to justify ayu's recycling is meaningless. At least Kuu this time is telling us she is really going to recycle old stuffs. However starting from Jtb Tour every time ayu was saying something like “It must be different from the past tour” “I'm keep moving forward for this new show” “A new stage would be built from zero”, but after attending the show you found she is still recycling old materials.

Aderianu 9th May 2019 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropass (Post 3299999)
However starting from Jtb Tour every time ayu was saying something like “It must be different from the past tour” “I'm keep moving forward for this new show” “A new stage would be built from zero”, but after attending the show you found she is still recycling old materials.

When did she tell this?

metropass 9th May 2019 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3300000)
When did she tell this?

You can find those wordings out from these pages: https://avex.jp/ayu/live/
Those I quoted are from Jtb Tour, POM 2018 and POWER of A^3.

minkAYuko 10th May 2019 03:38 AM

Did I hear Ayu vs Kumi Drama?... I'm all here for it! :roflmao

Quote:

Originally Posted by metropass (Post 3299999)
Mentioning Kuu's new tour of recycling old concepts to justify ayu's recycling is meaningless. At least Kuu this time is telling us she is really going to recycle old stuffs. However starting from Jtb Tour every time ayu was saying something like “It must be different from the past tour” “I'm keep moving forward for this new show” “A new stage would be built from zero”, but after attending the show you found she is still recycling old materials.

This!

And.. someone in kumi's thread said the Ku's concert idea was very original (and it is tho) and just as a joke, I thought that I should reply: Well... if you don't count ayu's tours where she keeps recycling E V E R Y T H I N G since I don't know what year :roflmao But there are very sensitive fans around here... :D

EndOfTheWorld 10th May 2019 05:43 AM

Spoiler:
https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com
🔥🔥🔥京都🔥🔥🔥


#そう無事に辿り着きました #名古屋駅にも #京都駅にも #笑顔がたくさん待っていてくれて幸せな気持ちになりました #そんなこんな全部今日のステージでお返し出来るよう #OPから飛ばします #千葉から更に進化したトラブルを楽しんで下さいませ

#TROUBLEツアー2019
#misunderstood

Photo by @masayukikamo

kotora 10th May 2019 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minkAYuko (Post 3300005)
Did I hear Ayu vs Kumi Drama?... I'm all here for it! :roflmao

OMG DRAMA ALERT.

I am ready for the tea.

se7entheaven 10th May 2019 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld (Post 3300016)
Spoiler:
https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com
🔥🔥🔥京都🔥🔥🔥


#そう無事に辿り着きました #名古屋駅にも #京都駅にも #笑顔がたくさん待っていてくれて幸せな気持ちになりました #そんなこんな全部今日のステージでお返し出来るよう #OPから飛ばします #千葉から更に進化したトラブルを楽しんで下さいませ

#TROUBLEツアー2019
#misunderstood

Photo by @masayukikamo

She should’ve worn this to MET gala. Lol
But the short tie is redundant

attractive nausea 10th May 2019 11:35 AM

That new outfit is really cool and refreshing!

njanjayrp 10th May 2019 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3300026)
That new outfit is really cool and refreshing!

I love it!

pedronekoi 10th May 2019 01:32 PM

Love this!! Interesting and refreshing outfit <3

kaled kalil 10th May 2019 02:01 PM

Not a huge fan of those shoulders, it makes her head look so tiny, but the rest is awesome. Love that she added the Gucci belt.

Chris85 10th May 2019 02:48 PM

Why is nobody discussing new setlist? :-)
Today's changes:
Sorrows after HEAVEN
Encore:
SURREAL
evolution
Boys& Girls
Thank u

The way I am was cut.
poker face was replaced by voyage

Source: Mixi.

So...is this a trouble that we have only one song from Trouble?

Teppei-chan 10th May 2019 03:11 PM

Didn't someone here wished she would sing Sorrows again? So your wish has been granted :D
Sad to see that she did cut The way I am, I like this song and it's one of my favourites on Trouble. Hoping that she might add it again but I kinda doubt it

junshen 10th May 2019 03:34 PM

Two outfits have been replaced. Encore wearing Betty shirt for a while and threw
To lucky fans for free

attractive nausea 10th May 2019 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3300037)
Why is nobody discussing new setlist? :-)
Today's changes:
Sorrows after HEAVEN
Encore:
SURREAL
evolution
Boys& Girls
Thank u

The way I am was cut.
poker face was replaced by voyage

Source: Mixi.

So...is this a trouble that we have only one song from Trouble?

Where exactly did you find the setlist? I just went on the website and as someone who cant read japanese i have no idea where to go.
So she replaced the poker face video with a real performance of Voyage?

melissalove 10th May 2019 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3300037)
Why is nobody discussing new setlist? :-)
Today's changes:
Sorrows after HEAVEN
Encore:
SURREAL
evolution
Boys& Girls
Thank u

The way I am was cut.
poker face was replaced by voyage

Source: Mixi.

So...is this a trouble that we have only one song from Trouble?

These changes are kind of interesting though. Specifically the encore, surreal, evolution, boys and girls and then thank you. Feels like an actual thank you for some reason. Not that ayu will retire but thank you for holding on thus far. This is me trying to analyze this misunderstood tea. Periodt:P

njanjayrp 10th May 2019 06:05 PM

It would be interesting to see how the show will change until she finally settles for something and then change it again for the CDL.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.