Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [TRANSLATION] Cawaii December 2007 "Talkin' to myself" (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69942)

AmyRoseM 21st February 2008 04:27 AM

Thank you thank you thank you! I LOVE translations!! :)

What an amazing woman she is! <3

octocoffee 21st February 2008 04:39 AM

Thank you so much for the translation! This was a really insightful article. It shows just how thoughtful Ayu is, plus how adorable she is! It's so amazing to imagine her looking up the lyrics to her own songs ^_^

Ani_C 21st February 2008 05:02 AM

Man, I really need to meet her in person one day xD!

yoshino 22nd February 2008 06:06 AM

thanks. got to know a little more abt Ayu and that is interesting!
I wonder if it would be great if she collects all her cds instead, cos they are all her acheivements. That would be such a nice collection hahaz.
I didn't expect her to download her songs instead lol..

Namie 22nd February 2008 11:08 AM

Im sorry but I feel so stupid for asking this. Whats the difference between Ayumi Hamasaki and Ayu? are they two forms that the third Ayu takes? the third being herself...im so confused...help me >< I never figured it out when she talks like that. thank you for the translation :D

ayuayu798 22nd February 2008 01:19 PM

Thanks for the article ^^

Yoake 22nd February 2008 10:21 PM

thank you

Catzi 23rd February 2008 08:33 PM

Thank you very much!!

ayumisrael 23rd February 2008 08:57 PM

Thank you! VEry interesting interview, ayu get more point from me, I could relate with a lot of things she said, lol she is a vandal! bless.

catcher_inthelight 23rd February 2008 09:58 PM

This was really interesting!!! thanks for the translations!!! COOKIE FOR YOU!!! ^_~*

LacusClyne 24th February 2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namie (Post 1344809)
Im sorry but I feel so stupid for asking this. Whats the difference between Ayumi Hamasaki and Ayu? are they two forms that the third Ayu takes? the third being herself...im so confused...help me >< I never figured it out when she talks like that. thank you for the translation :D

She see' Ayumi Hamasaki' as a product, while 'Ayu' is the true her

isaac hiew 24th February 2008 04:45 PM

When she is being a part of entertaining industry, she is Ayumi Hamasaki. She sings; attending interviews, photo shooting.... live performances... She has to behave accordingly.

When she is not AYU, she can be a really naughty girl..... hehehe..... hence she said sometimes she had a mix-up of identities on certain scenes.

Chandrachan 25th February 2008 12:01 AM

Arigatou for the article!! ^^ Ayu's been working really hard nee?

fuawas 25th February 2008 01:15 PM

thanks for the translation!
talkin' 2 myself is such a good song..
thanks!!

Raleigh 26th February 2008 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Namie (Post 1344809)

Well I think the difference is that one is the "real" Ayu, while the other is the one she presents to the public eye.

Namie 27th February 2008 10:54 PM

^ thanks for the replies :D

(miss)understood 3rd March 2008 01:19 AM

i found this really interesting

jon_the_d 5th March 2008 06:52 PM

yeah, but isaac, I'm so sure that when she's talking about being avandal, she's talking about her nature, her character. NOT just her approach to music.

I am SO sure.

4ever*ayu 5th March 2008 10:16 PM

thx, Isaac!
great job once again..
it felt so nice when we can understand on ayu interview, and know much more about ayu.

I love the last part, ayu quotation : "Living is a knowledge itself"

everlastingRAINBOW 8th March 2008 02:46 PM

Nice article! She lives and keeps herself happy, happiness is important!