Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

ville 9th August 2009 08:02 PM

i want another SMILY or PEACH/HEART <3
oh, i love those singles :yes

YuriChan 9th August 2009 08:25 PM

Another Daisuki dayo would ROCK! :luv2

Kaiouforever 9th August 2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HONEY_INSPIRE_ME19 (Post 2053648)
Another Daisuki dayo would ROCK! :luv2

I agree, that song rocked.

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 9th August 2009 10:51 PM

where can I find Daisuki Da Yo live at Utaban ??

Beauty4123 10th August 2009 01:05 AM

....no one wants another CHU-LIP? :laugh planetarium, even? lol.

jiarongisme 10th August 2009 03:03 AM

^ I guess everyone loves Planetarium. LOL.

Tom Punks 10th August 2009 03:30 AM

^ I hate Planetarium.

Well, not hate, but I do not at all understand the love for it. It's a very overrated, weak ballad, imo.

I would like her to make hyper songs more like her LOVE PUNCH/LOVE JAM days again, but that's not going to happen. ;(

pommy48 10th August 2009 03:35 AM

Lol I just really love Planetarium because of HYD

I love Kuroge Wagyuu Joshio Tanyaki 735 Yen...but one of these days...i'll find the translation of it xD I was surprised that Jpop have such weird titles when I discovered Ai~

KarenPang 10th August 2009 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2053815)
....no one wants another CHU-LIP? :laugh planetarium, even? lol.

I want another Planetarium & not another CHU-LIP for selfish reasons :innocent

ugh nowadays whenever I hear Planetarium , I will get my HYD bimbo attacks :laugh :weep

Aga-chan 10th August 2009 06:18 AM

We actually got a "PLANETARIUM" and "Kingyo Hanabi" hybrid in the form of "Kurage, Nagareboshi". lol

I really want something upbeat. ;_;

NintendoHTF1242 10th August 2009 06:29 AM

Make a PV and song as awesome as 360° and I'll be alright<3

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 10th August 2009 06:51 AM

Just scream random things at me and make weird noises and I'll love you for the rest of my life☆

Kaiouforever 10th August 2009 06:52 AM

I want something like Happy Days (first single I ever bought of hers)

njanjayrp 10th August 2009 07:58 AM

I'd like another Rocket Sneaker, another Sora to Kujira or another Kingyo Hanabi ^_^

KarenPang 10th August 2009 08:00 AM

I definitely want another Kingyo Hanabi , Planetarium

these are still considered her 2 best single works to date imo

nemesisyume 10th August 2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2054194)
I definitely want another Kingyo Hanabi , Planetarium

these are still considered her 2 best single works to date imo

agreed!

my two ultimate fav ai songs :luv2

I think she should have more and more ballads :innocent

ville 10th August 2009 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aga-chan (Post 2054107)
We actually got a "PLANETARIUM" and "Kingyo Hanabi" hybrid in the form of "Kurage, Nagareboshi". lol

I really want something upbeat. ;_;

that's true ! KN sounds really similiar to PLANETARIUM ... upbeat song would be great :yes

i don't know why but i love POCKET :-DD everyone else ?

Tom Punks 10th August 2009 08:29 AM

I love pocket too! And ticket. :) I dunno why, but I just like those songs a lot for some reason. Even though under normal circumstances, they'd probably bore me to death. Especially pocket.

sugarbasil 10th August 2009 08:44 AM

Pocket was growing on me for a while, but then I stopped listening to it. I don't necessarily know why...I think it was right before LOVE LETTER came out, so I got distracted. :laugh

I just really want something extremely upbeat. Her last few singles have been ballads or just mid-tempo songs, and LOVE LETTER have very mediocre upbeat songs. :/ I barely listen to anything between Kurage, Nagareboshi and Do*Positive. :/

And to whoever was asking about finding funny videos of Ai or her Uta songs, sorry, but I wish I knew. :( I love Ai but barely know of any Ai sources. :no

And I have a question for everybody: what is your opinion on Channel Ai? I've been a member since...2006...? I believe. Not sure. But I barely ever went to it and got any Ai news from here most of the time. But since the Ai thread doesn't give me all the updates that I'd like (I don't think there are a lot of Ai fans on AHS...:(), I thought I'd go there; but when I went there, I found I don't really like the organization or layout. There isn't a lot of news or conversation, and I don't like the way the subforums are laid out. And it doesn't seem very fast-paced. Can anyone give me an opinion?

Tom Punks 10th August 2009 09:08 AM

I don't like channel ai. I remember a few years ago, there was a thread about the "next j-pop queen" and I said something about how Ai could really never be the j-pop queen because her image is just not suited for it. Well the administrator or whatever was like, super offended and didn't understand ANYTHING I said and kept claiming that I was saying all this crap against her that I totally wasn't. It was very annoying... I wouldn't try that forum out again. ;( The members seem like, waaaay too sensitive.