Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

KarenPang 25th August 2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2072173)
sadly, there is a rumor that she wants to get married off and become a housewife or whatever. so to say goodbye...tour and best album....:dead2

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

O_O O_O O_O

I leave that as a rumour for now

☆ラブソングBEST ALBUM『LOVE is BEST』2009年11月11日リリース!!

Otsuka Ai will release on November 11 a Love Song Best Album titled 『LOVE is BEST』. There will be a regular edition and a limited edition which comes with a DVD.

Source: LOVE9CUBE.

TITANIC 25th August 2009 03:16 PM

ohh so LOVE is BEST isnt really best album like Ai am Best?

its too fast for another compilation. but forget it. Ayu release A BEST and A BALLADS in 2 years too

AyuGAME 25th August 2009 03:18 PM

best album? HUH?!
what ai is thinking while planting and harvesting the rice with salyu? LOL...

Beauty4123 25th August 2009 03:37 PM

tracklist:

Quote:

Originally Posted by eye @ JPM
the tracklist for LOVE is BEST has been posted at the official website.

<CD>
  1. NEW SONG
  2. Renai Shashin -Spring-
  3. Amai Kimochi Maru Kajiri
  4. Sakuranbo
  5. Strawberry Jam
  6. Futatsu Boshi Kinenbi (NEW RECORDING)
  7. Amaenbo (NEW RECORDING)
  8. drop.
  9. HEART
  10. Daisuki da yo
  11. Ticket
  12. One × Time (NEW RECORDING)
  13. Pocket (NEW RECORDING)
  14. Kimi ni Kaeru
  15. Kimi Fechi

<DVD>
  1. NEW SONG
  2. One x Time (NEW PV)
  3. Amaenbo
  4. Sakuranbo
  5. HEART
  6. Daisuki da yo

TITANIC 25th August 2009 03:41 PM

DARN..
WHERE IS PLANETARIUM?????????????

hate the tracklist

KarenPang 25th August 2009 03:42 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!! at the PV for One x Time @_@ @_@

Man I never thought it would have gotten a PV until now T_T T_T , what a long wait I say @_@

*cries* no Planetarium & Kurage Nagareboshi & let alone Kingyo Hanabi , WHY WHY WHY WHY LISA ;_____; :grumpy :grumpy :grumpy but :heart at the new recordings for Futatsu Boshi Kinenbi , Amaenbo , One x Time & Pocket though

this time round , I will wait for the OS press of LOVE is BEST to be sold here , I will not order it online unlike what I did for LOVE LETTER :innocent

TITANIC 25th August 2009 03:45 PM

yeah.. i forgot kingyo hanabi as well karen..
darn avex. Im so disapointed this time. at least they put planetarium as pocket instead

NintendoHTF1242 25th August 2009 03:46 PM

No Kingyo Hanabi? Screw that </3 and EWWWW HARU VERSION OF RENAI SHASHIN GROSS <////////////3

Beauty4123 25th August 2009 03:49 PM

kingyo hanabi and planetarium are favorites, too :weep *sigh* this BEST is depressing, lol.

KarenPang 25th August 2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riozz (Post 2072243)
yeah.. i forgot kingyo hanabi as well karen..
darn avex. Im so disapointed this time. at least they put planetarium as pocket instead

I know T_T T_T T_T T_T

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2072245)
No Kingyo Hanabi? Screw that </3 and EWWWW HARU VERSION OF RENAI SHASHIN GROSS <////////////3

are you kidding ? I prefer the Haru version of Renai Shashin anytime of the day :innocent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2072253)
kingyo hanabi and planetarium are favorites, too :weep *sigh* this BEST is depressing, lol.

I know :weep

but I'm still going to get it locally LMAO . I made a mistake in getting LOVE LETTER online which's frankly stupid on my part

I rather wait a bit longer for the OS press of LOVE is BEST to be made available here :innocent

Tom Punks 25th August 2009 04:07 PM

I understand rerecording futatsu boshi kinenbi and amaenbo since they're so old but... One x Time and pocket? wtf? They were released like, one or two years ago. That's so pointless.

I'm guessing the reason kingyo hanabi/planetarium/kurage, nagareboshi are missing is because this seems to be more of a happy love song compilation than just love ballads...

hearted 25th August 2009 04:10 PM

^ maybe its going to be abit different?

A NEW BEST?? but i really love the tracklisting though :O:O maybe i'll get it, i love ticket and kimi fetch!!!! ohh and im excited for the new song!! i hope its going to be crazy *prays*

KarenPang 25th August 2009 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Punks (Post 2072263)
I understand rerecording futatsu boshi kinenbi and amaenbo since they're so old but... One x Time and pocket? wtf? They were released like, one or two years ago. That's so pointless.

I agree with you on that one

Quote:

I'm guessing the reason kingyo hanabi/planetarium/kurage, nagareboshi are missing is because this seems to be more of a happy love song compilation than just love ballads...
yeah but still it's no excuses to exclude these 3 songs & let alone Cherish outta LOVE is BEST :weep

I got kinda miffled about it & I wrote about LOVE is BEST ! via my music blog ; www.karenpang.blogspot.com . LOL

NintendoHTF1242 25th August 2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2072258)
are you kidding ? I prefer the Haru version of Renai Shashin anytime of the day :innocent

The original version had a more tender vocal styling and that note at the end was pretty. The Haru version was boring and Ai's voice was strange in it...no end note either D:

hearted 25th August 2009 04:36 PM

^ i agree, the haru version isnt so great :P

sanzo2011 25th August 2009 04:56 PM

I think this's just a B-sides collection like Yui did but if only they added Tears ~~!

Tom Punks 25th August 2009 04:58 PM

^ A lot of those are A-sides and album tracks though. There are only a few B-sides.

KarenPang 25th August 2009 05:31 PM

1) New song title tbc
2) Renai Shashin (Love Photograph) -Haru- (-Spring-) ; B-side of her 15th single PEACE / HEART
3) Amai Kimochi Maru Kajiri (A Bite Full of Sweet Feelings) ; B-side of her 11th single Frienger
4) Sakuranbo (Cherry Blossoms) ; 2nd single
5) Strawberry Jam ; #3 from her 2nd album LOVE JAM
6) Futatsu Boshi Kinenbi (Two Stars Remembrance Day) (New Recording) ; #8 from her 2nd album LOVE JAM
7) Amaenbo (Spoiled Child) (New Recording) ; 3rd single
8) drop. ; B-side of her 10th single Planetarium
9) HEART ; 2nd A-side of her 15th single PEACE / HEART
10) Daisuki da yo. (I Love You) ; 6th single
11) Ticket ; B-side of her 16th single
12) One × Time(New Recording) ; 2nd A-side of her 17th single Rocket Sneaker / One × Time
13) Pocket (New Recording) ; 16th single
14) Kimi ni Kaeru (Returning To You) ; B-side of her 14th single CHU-LIP
15) Kimi Fechi (You Fetish) ; #6 from her 5th album LOVE LETTER

The ones I highlighted in bold are the B-sides in which I have no damn-ing idea as to how they sound like at all since I usually don't give a hoot about her B-sides (I KNOW IT's BAD)

Whereas the album tracks , ehhhh , I need to listen to them again :O . I haven't listened to otsuka's material for almost close to 1/2 a year since LOVE LETTER was released

oh god terrible me T_T

waterballoon 25th August 2009 05:42 PM

So are these her bittersweet love ballads? Haha, Ai... I'm not getting this one! :P

KarenPang 25th August 2009 05:55 PM

guess this means I'm so far the only 1 that will be getting LOVE is BEST in due time locally :innocent

& I didn't even bother to get Koda's OUT WORKS & Driving's Hits to begin with :P