Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88753)

aloopy 18th April 2009 11:14 PM

i love the new costume. i think it's the best one :D

Yukitora 18th April 2009 11:27 PM

the new costume seems to be just a white version of the sparkle one. Never the less, it's still nice.

love in music 18th April 2009 11:29 PM

wow she wasn't kidding in her TA message about modifying things! i love that new outfit

Namie 19th April 2009 12:33 AM

thanks for this! she sure does like to change aloooooot.

TITANIC 19th April 2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsubasa2591 (Post 1906524)
http://i43.tinypic.com/1zg5k08.jpg

O_O

xD
thank you so much!!!!! (L)

LOL @ Tsubasa..

woow, new outfits look better than before

[taskin.ayu] 19th April 2009 01:42 AM

Ok if she trashes the ballad outfits then this tour might end up good. XD

dreamland2.0 19th April 2009 01:48 AM

Wow! Nice new outfit!!
And I think she should change her hair for Rule! It looks to prim and proper (if you know what I mean) for a song such as Rule!
This concert's looking great so far!

extepan 19th April 2009 05:37 AM

i like the set list, loads of new songs!

Masamune 19th April 2009 06:40 AM

I thought that she would use some outfit like the PV version...

Anyway maybe she will change it...

Luther10 19th April 2009 09:37 AM

The new ballad dress actually looks worse. The old one is more elegant and classy. Anyway she is using too much white and pink, why not explore new colors like green and blue...

AyuHamasaki01 19th April 2009 10:53 AM

I like the new silver outfit tbh. I wish it was a replacement for the purple one (which meeans not ugly wig!)

waterballoon 19th April 2009 10:55 AM

^ She might still wear the gross wig even with the silver outfit. XD

Aderianu 19th April 2009 11:26 AM

new outfits look better than before

prussian blue 19th April 2009 11:26 AM

seems that the last show's audience will have the best of the whole concert

AyuHamasaki01 19th April 2009 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 1907663)
^ She might still wear the gross wig even with the silver outfit. XD

Not according to this :no :

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empry (Post 1906407)

(unless she went back to the dressing room to lose the wig XD)

EDIT: Days initiate because of this post.

noidea 19th April 2009 12:09 PM

but isnt that the new evolution outfit? o.0 shes even doing the evolution "sing with me" move
shes still wearing the purple thing for sparkle, isnt she?

Lee_410 19th April 2009 12:43 PM

^Yeah,probably.That "sing with me" move doesn't lie.

AyuHamasaki01 19th April 2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidea (Post 1907723)
but isnt that the new evolution outfit? o.0 shes even doing the evolution "sing with me" move
shes still wearing the purple thing for sparkle, isnt she?

unfortunatly yes ... :bsigh

se7entheaven 19th April 2009 12:46 PM

Yes, actually the Jacket for Sparkle and evolution kinda looks a bit different if you see clearly IMO ^^ Plus she open like half of the silver jacket while in she zipped it for the purple one
The silver one is not that 'messy' a.k.a full of sequins all over I think. But the purple one is so sequined and loud...still...the Sparkle costume looks kinda bad with that same silver boots coz it's like so obvious as she wear the ripped pantsIF she still wear that purple jacket at least put on latex pants or frontal ripped pants like what kuu-chan wears. not ripped on the side anymore (read:deja vu with the In The Corner pants). I wish she change the costume for Sparkle and NEXT LEVEL and it'll be nice.

I think she will do with a latex mini dress for Sparkle. She can wear latex suit but a simpler version from the PV. Or wear some colourful latex jumper suit like her album cover or sth.

Her ballad dress is nice but I wish it's not a mermaid dress beneath the big one. Just modified it like she did for HANABI dress in AT08

Then I think NEXT LEVEL Costume will be very nice if she put on other colour instead of silver and not pants again ^^. Something like her album cover would be nice. I mean, ayu almost always in silver glittery outfit for her last performance (B&G AT07, B&D AT06) of the live section.

anyway I'm kinda ecited now! She looks really nice! GO AYU. She will modified some more after a-nation ^^

noidea 19th April 2009 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 (Post 1907753)
unfortunatly yes ... :bsigh

mhh..she listens to the fans, but unfortunatly changes the best costumes(I just hope identity costume stays!!!) the evolution costume she had in the beginning was really neat