Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [II] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88753)

asmAyumi1992 1st May 2009 12:42 PM

thanks for the photos

Aisha_Angel 1st May 2009 12:56 PM

The newer costumes don't look too bad. I guess, they have to grow on me. Still...none of them compare to the INSPIRE-costume from AT 05. ^_^

Judging from the skirt length of this years costumes though, I guess it'll be next years tour when we get to see Ayu's entire ass. Her skirts have been getting shorter and shorter every tour....

ren0210989 1st May 2009 01:08 PM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!
it looks soooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
those lighting effects are just screaming NEXT LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait to see this on the DVD or the TV version!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony G 1st May 2009 02:31 PM

Wow, how good does rule sound in the arena?

I can't wait to see this concert, gonna be epic. The lights are fantastic.

MissElin_ 1st May 2009 02:52 PM

Oh.... WOW....

The screens are amazing!! O.o

JAAAAW-DROOOOP!!

polka-dot-jewel 1st May 2009 03:00 PM

For those who are saying her voice sounds bad... this is probably a cell phone recording. If you record something with a cell phone at a concert, EVERYTHING either sounds too fuzzy and you can't understand a thing or it's all off-sounding.

But... wow! Those lights, the stage... it was all AWESOME! And how there would be flashes of light and how she'd "disappear" for a few moments... that was sooo cool! I can't wait to really see this!! =D

jbrat2219 1st May 2009 05:02 PM

I didn't think she sounded too horrible, maybe not as great as we know she can be.

noidea 1st May 2009 05:03 PM

THATS SO AMAZING!!! Her streak of horrible opening is over!!!(t2m AT08, evolution AT07 were BORING) it might even beat AT06s or AT02s opening(the best in my opinion^^)

Andrenekoi 1st May 2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidea (Post 1923855)
THATS SO AMAZING!!! Her streak of horrible opening is over!!!(t2m AT08, evolution AT07 were BORING) it might even beat AT06s or AT02s opening(the best in my opinion^^)

Hahaha... I hate at02, at03-04, at05 and at06 openings... xD And I really like the Asia Tour ones xD
I hate the entire at02 by the way, to me is her worst concert ever! Low budget Drowned World Tour ><

Ayumi27 1st May 2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 1923906)
Hahaha... I hate at02, at03-04, at05 and at06 openings... xD And I really like the Asia Tour ones xD
I hate the entire at02 by the way, to me is her worst concert ever! Low budget Drowned World Tour ><

yeah... it was pretty much like it... except for the NEVER EVER "cell" performance and evolution

Andrenekoi 1st May 2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayumi27 (Post 1923916)
yeah... it was pretty much like it... except for the NEVER EVER "cell" performance and evolution

thanks God she changed her outfit for Never Ever when sang it again for Best of CDL btw! The performace was good, but she doesn't just copied the outfit at at02, she used a bad copy IMO xD

(AYU)Marionette 1st May 2009 05:59 PM

ahhhhhhh

i cant wait next year to buy her arena 09

we want arena09 tv ver

this is my wish

noidea 1st May 2009 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 1923906)

Well, I think AT07 was bad because it was playback, but even live it wouldnt be one of my favourites and AT08...just tell me WHAT was so special about it? xD it was her standing in fog singing two lines of t2m acapella sounding weird with an ugly costume and not enough fire, also, the costumes from cdl0708 were better...

Andrenekoi 1st May 2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidea (Post 1923940)
Well, I think AT07 was bad because it was playback, but even live it wouldnt be one of my favourites and AT08...just tell me WHAT was so special about it? xD it was her standing in fog singing two lines of t2m acapella sounding weird with an ugly costume and not enough fire, also, the costumes from cdl0708 were better...

I don't care about playback :P
and it was interesting to see she starting a tour singing that "creation comes after destruction" in the tour that was meant to be the marking point between her second era and her third era

ren'ai 1st May 2009 06:18 PM

The new outfits look way better! yay Ayu!!
But that Rule preview... ugh what happened to your vocals x_X

noidea 1st May 2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 1923953)
I don't care about playback :P
and it was interesting to see she starting a tour singing that "creation comes after destruction" in the tour that was meant to be the marking point between her second era and her third era

the fact that she used that line really was great, but the rest...it sounded boring xDDD she sang it so much better already, t2m is one of the songs where i prefer the studio version most time, maybe the only one(except in the verses, what the hell did they do to the verses?) and the use of fire really was ridicuolous, opening a tour with acapella+fire is a very nice idea, but that was like...almost no fire there xD the flower(so big! xD) and the screens usage in at06, amazing singing in at05 and the whole atmosphere in at02 were better to me^^

Andrenekoi 1st May 2009 07:25 PM

I really hate that flower xD It's the only thing I hate on at06, other than that, is my favorite concert of hers...

noidea 1st May 2009 07:51 PM

xDDD I hate the cutesy part in it, its just SOOO boring and ayu has an ugly costume in it

SunshineSlayer 1st May 2009 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrat2219 (Post 1923853)
I didn't think she sounded too horrible, maybe not as great as we know she can be.

Honestly I thought she sounded about the same as she has all year - which still means she didn't really sound too good anyways though. Otherwise, the opening looked pretty cool.

Lee_410 1st May 2009 08:24 PM

OMFG THE LIGHTS.They will definately be the tour highlight,ahhhhhh*_*