Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

TeeMo 10th May 2009 08:40 PM

〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓
 
A little bit earlier still...= =! But it almost going to have 500 replies.. So..

Here's the new thread!^^

Yoake 11th May 2009 10:12 AM

Thanks for the new thread^^

njanjayrp 11th May 2009 10:17 AM

Me wants a new summer-ai-ballad, like Kingyo Hanabi or Kuroge, nagareboshi <3

hearted 11th May 2009 10:24 AM

nooooo enough ballads!!! i want a happy crazy song :luv2

and yay for new thread :D

nemesisyume 11th May 2009 10:27 AM

I want a happy song AND a summer ballad :love

njanjayrp 11th May 2009 11:35 AM

^ I wouldn't mind another Rocket Sneaker paired with another Sora to kujira <3 <3

koumori 11th May 2009 11:51 AM

Hiya~ ^^ I'm new to this thread, but this year I've really got into Ai Otsuka's music. At the moment I'm really listening to Daisuki Da Yo, Happy Days and Hoshikuzu <3

Ummm~~ This summer, I also hope she releases a summer pop song and a ballad. It might be greedy, but~~ That would be great! XD

jiarongisme 11th May 2009 12:01 PM

Yay! Another Daisuki Dayo. fan. <3

Daisuki Dayo. is like the song that got me hooked up on Ai music. Though it was PEACH that made me an Ai fan.

KarenPang 11th May 2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 1936993)
Hiya~ ^^ I'm new to this thread, but this year I've really got into Ai Otsuka's music. At the moment I'm really listening to Daisuki Da Yo, Happy Days and Hoshikuzu <3

Ummm~~ This summer, I also hope she releases a summer pop song and a ballad. It might be greedy, but~~ That would be great! XD

I like Daisuki da yo but I don't like the video but the version featuring LOVE-chan is real entertaining/cute

I definitely hope she can release another summer single , just not sub par please , PV wise :no

that was what ruined for me when comes to Rocket Sneaker

ruixiong89 11th May 2009 12:44 PM

Crazy happy summer song + sentimental summer ballad. B-sides galore please!

I think I want the crazy happy summer song more badly than ballads. She's been having SO MANY ballads, I want insane Ai back.

freedreamer 11th May 2009 04:52 PM

When will Cherish part II ever come again

Yoake 11th May 2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 1936961)
nooooo enough ballads!!! i want a happy crazy song :luv2

and yay for new thread :D

I agree I want CHU Lip or another peach song

hearted 11th May 2009 05:37 PM

^yeah me too :luv2 a ballad is nice, but its SUMMER!!! i wouldnt mind a nice laidback b-side though :yes

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 1937252)
When will Cherish part II ever come again

OMG YES!! i hope that she will release one too! (but first a crazy song :lech )

OogoeDiamond 11th May 2009 08:22 PM

I want some like Peach/Heart single xD

Key ~eternal tie~ 11th May 2009 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer
When will Cherish part II ever come again

I wish for that too, it's the song that got me into Ai-Chin in the first place. There doesn't seem to be that much Ai-news lately :(

Yoake 11th May 2009 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 1937324)
^yeah me too :luv2 a ballad is nice, but its SUMMER!!! i wouldnt mind a nice laidback b-side though :yes

yeah! Ballad is for the end of summer ^^

Chandrachan 12th May 2009 12:27 AM

A summer song like Happy Days ^^

ayuayu798 12th May 2009 12:45 AM

^ I would love to have another happy days!!!!

Yoake 12th May 2009 12:47 AM

Happy days is not really one of my favorite Ai's song

Chandrachan 12th May 2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuayu798 (Post 1937744)
^ I would love to have another happy days!!!!

Same here - it's one of my fav Ai songs

ayuayu798 12th May 2009 01:14 AM

^ mine too! That and PEACH, and planterium, and dasuki dayo!!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 12th May 2009 01:23 AM

^ All three songs would work for me. Guess another PEACH/HEART single is what Ai fans want. Upbeat summer song and laidback, ballad-ish.

rookies 12th May 2009 01:25 AM

I want another double a-side summer single. :luv2

One mid-tempo or fast song, and one ballad slow song.

Beauty4123 12th May 2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 1937252)
When will Cherish part II ever come again

only in my dreams :weep

but anyway, i'd love another ballad like cherish or an upbeat song like CHU-LIP or PEACH :P come on, ai, stop making us wait! :scry

tomiko8 12th May 2009 01:56 AM

can she just come out with a peache/kingyo hanabi combo PLEASEE i miss Ai

jiarongisme 12th May 2009 07:36 AM

Cherish is considered Soft Rock right?

Well, I want a Planetarium x PEACH-ish summer single. XD

ayumixfan 12th May 2009 10:13 AM

I'd persoanlly prefer a SMILY/B-dama type release XD since she's deprived us of these kinda songs for long TT She should make up for it with a double-aside wit hthese kinda songs LOL :D

jiarongisme 12th May 2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumixfan (Post 1938305)
I'd persoanlly prefer a SMILY/B-dama type release XD since she's deprived us of these kinda songs for long TT She should make up for it with a double-aside wit hthese kinda songs LOL :D

And whacked PVs. XD

bluegie 12th May 2009 10:22 AM

It's time to make SMILY or HAPPY DAYS type song... and I dun mind another Kingyo Hanabi..

ayumixfan 12th May 2009 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1938308)
And whacked PVs. XD

OH YES LOL She should definitely have a long tube with two huge bags attached to it that shoots out white balls this time : ) ~! You know so she can continue her CHU-LIP trend : D and don't forget her crazy watermelon and fat men spree WOO ~!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 13th May 2009 01:07 AM

Hopefully she forgets about the speedos >.>'' Do not want!

ayumixfan 13th May 2009 10:01 AM

^ LOL me neither XD they can wear swimming trunks this time : D change it up right? XD

taskinillusion 14th May 2009 08:07 AM

I want another "Shabondama"!!! :heart

ayumixfan 14th May 2009 08:09 AM

What happened to the announced single? or was there even one? LOL I forget XD

KarenPang 14th May 2009 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumixfan (Post 1941126)
What happened to the announced single? or was there even one? LOL I forget XD

it's said that there was a rumour going on a new single will be out on 9th Sept '09

not sure if it's true or not

koumori 15th May 2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1937011)
I like Daisuki da yo but I don't like the video but the version featuring LOVE-chan is real entertaining/cute

I definitely hope she can release another summer single , just not sub par please , PV wise :no

that was what ruined for me when comes to Rocket Sneaker

Personally I didn't like Rocket Sneaker - it's grown on me a bit but I still skip past it >o<

When I heard Happy Days it was a shock! XD She should really do that again, cause I can never get the chorus out of my head and I'd love another song like that ^_~

PEACH is a good song~~ And Pocket! So under-rated though! T_T

KarenPang 15th May 2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 1942596)


When I heard Happy Days it was a shock! XD She should really do that again, cause I can never get the chorus out of my head and I'd love another song like that ^_~

PEACH is a good song~~ And Pocket! So under-rated though! T_T

LMAO Happy Days sounded like she was under the influence of something :lmfao

Pocket's under-rated , I agree with you :yes

jiarongisme 15th May 2009 03:51 PM

I didn't care about Pocket back then but once I gave it a listen when I just bought LOVE LETTER, I fell in love with it. <3

ayumixfan 16th May 2009 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1941270)
it's said that there was a rumour going on a new single will be out on 9th Sept '09

not sure if it's true or not

ah so far x_x I was hoping the rumored single would be a summer one TT if its a winter one then there goes some hope for a crazy upbeat single *sigh* lol.

I agree pocket is underrated but then again I can understand why. Its a song that doesn't stick on too much at the beginning but it grows on to you afterwards lol! Altho i loved it from the start, but I'm a hardcore ai fan LOL I don't count XD

ayuayu798 17th May 2009 12:36 AM

^ IMO Pocket is the type of song you need to have patience with... if not I don't think you can grow to like it...

njanjayrp 17th May 2009 09:20 AM

^ I liked Ticket better ^^. I still want a double a-side with a summer ballad and something really upbeat and catchy :)

ayumixfan 17th May 2009 09:32 AM

^ LOL actually I use to like pocket better, but later ticket became the better song XD! The irony. Too bad it was only a b-side D: I think ticket would've been a better album track than lets say, Creamy Spicy or Kimi-fetch. Like I like those 2 songs, but ticket was definitely more appealing to me XD

KarenPang 17th May 2009 09:34 AM

am I the only one who doesn't care that much for her B-sides ?

I don't know , it's always a miss issue for me which's a bit sad :(

hearted 17th May 2009 11:55 AM

^ i always love her b-sides!! the only b-side i dont like is H2O

didnt we have this convo before in this thread :P

Chiharo 17th May 2009 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 1945303)
^ i always love her b-sides!! the only b-side i dont like is H2O

didnt we have this convo before in this thread :P

I agree! Her B-sides are just so amazing! But I do like H2O though :)

jiarongisme 17th May 2009 02:33 PM

I love her B-Sides too! And yes, I loveeee H2O. Another favorite would be Renai Shashin -Haru- Heh.

ayuayu798 17th May 2009 06:59 PM

lol I never listen to her b-sides for some reason... The previews just don't get me exicted for them :P

Melon Panda 17th May 2009 07:00 PM

One of my favorite songs of hers is Natsu Sora, which was a b-side. (I think.)

love in music 17th May 2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melon Panda (Post 1945647)
One of my favorite songs of hers is Natsu Sora, which was a b-side. (I think.)

yesssss. i love that song so much :luv2

agashi 17th May 2009 07:35 PM

^^ wow..new ai thread...
>_< i want another chu-lip song with that hilarious dance movement!!!

hearted 17th May 2009 07:42 PM

^omg yes!!! i hope she'll make a song with some dances we can learn :lech

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuayu798 (Post 1945643)
lol I never listen to her b-sides for some reason... The previews just don't get me exicted for them :P

your really missin something :OO
natsu sora was one of my first+favorite songs when i first began to listen to her! its such an awesome song! other great b-sides are tears, hanikami jane and hoshikuzu :luv2 i also always loved coco natsu vacation XDD

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 17th May 2009 09:13 PM

ayuayu798 you really are missing out. Lets say there's an A-side you didn't like, the B-side(s) can make up for it. Like "Natsu Sora", "tears", "Sora to Kujira", "drop.", "Ticket", "Kimi ni Kaeru.", and "Renai Shashin -Haru-".

agashi 17th May 2009 09:26 PM

Sora to Kujira l'd love this song so much~
but... i never hear other b-side aisong'..T.T

ayuayu798 17th May 2009 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yum!Fruit_Salad! (Post 1945768)
ayuayu798 you really are missing out. Lets say there's an A-side you didn't like, the B-side(s) can make up for it. Like "Natsu Sora", "tears", "Sora to Kujira", "drop.", "Ticket", "Kimi ni Kaeru.", and "Renai Shashin -Haru-".

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 1945676)
^omg yes!!! i hope she'll make a song with some dances we can learn :lech



your really missin something :OO
natsu sora was one of my first+favorite songs when i first began to listen to her! its such an awesome song! other great b-sides are tears, hanikami jane and hoshikuzu :luv2 i also always loved coco natsu vacation XDD

Well can you tell me what singles they came from.. since I forgot lol and i'll check them out again please :)

Zeke. 17th May 2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1945210)
am I the only one who doesn't care that much for her B-sides ?

I don't know , it's always a miss issue for me which's a bit sad :(

I always thought "B-sides" weren't even worth the listening to until I discovered how amazing Ai's are. I even made a compilation album called "(Ai) LOVE B-SIDES" on my iPod. The best ones are:

Natsu Sora
tears
Kimi ni Kaeru
Hanikami Jane
Haneari Tamago (Live Version)
Ticket

Seriously, they are amazing and oh so beautiful. One morning after having stayed up all night and having been completely drained, I just sat outside in the rain and listened to Natsu Sora, tears, and Haneari Tamago (Live Version) and it was perfect.

NintendoHTF1242 17th May 2009 10:55 PM

I love a lot of her B-sides, they are amazing.

TeeMo 17th May 2009 11:18 PM

I love some of her remixes that was made by Dj Amaya, they're awesome!:)

Zeke. 17th May 2009 11:37 PM

^ OMG, the LOVE no THEME Remix is the best everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Seriously, it's perfect.

EDIT: I'm gonna upload the compilation I've made. Here's the artwork for it and tracklist...

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...-sidesflat.jpg
愛 LOVE B-SIDES

1. Kimi ni Kaeru.
2. Hanikami Jane
3. Amai Kimochi Maru Kajiri
4. tears
5. Natsu Sora
6. Ticket
7. FRIENDS -Sakaban Ver.-
8. Himawari
9. Amairo PARASOL
10. Kaerimichi
11. Hoshikuzu
12. Haneari Tamago (Live Version)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nlt2wzoxkoz

I left a few b-sides out as I feel these are the better ones.

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 18th May 2009 03:30 AM

Natsu Sora - Neko ni Fuusen single
tears - Yumekui single
Kimi ni Kaeru. - CHU-LIP single
Hanikami Jane - Renai Shashin single
Renai Shashin -Haru- - PEACH / HEART single
Sora to Kujira - Rocket Sneaker / One x Time single
drop. - Planterium single
Ticket - Pocket single
Hoshi Kuzu - Happy Days single
Coco Natsu Vacation - Kingyou Hanabi single
Himawari - Momo no Hana Bira single
Ame Iro Parasol - Amaenbo single
Friends -Sakaban ver.- - Daisuki da yo. single

jiarongisme 18th May 2009 04:49 AM

XD I think Coco Natsu Vacation is like such a funny song.

yoshino 18th May 2009 07:34 AM

whooz! I haven't been updating myself with Ai.. hahaz. thanks for the new thread.

I wanna happy song like Peach!!

koumori 18th May 2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1942681)
LMAO Happy Days sounded like she was under the influence of something :lmfao

Pocket's under-rated , I agree with you :yes

I listened to Daisuki Da Yo, Cherish and Ticket first, which are all ballads really, and then Happy Days was the total opposite..I was wondering if I had the wrong song artist! XF But only Ai can sing that high ^_~ LOL~

At the moment, I'm listening to her Love Punch album a lot~ I'm loving Pretty Voice! ^__^

hearted 18th May 2009 02:29 PM

^ omg i love pretty voice!! its one of my favorites form love punch :luv2

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1946302)
XD I think Coco Natsu Vacation is like such a funny song.

:hi5 THAT SONG IS THE **** XDD

prussian blue 18th May 2009 04:22 PM

today i just watched AI PV in local TV station, i was stunned

Yoake 18th May 2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prussian blue (Post 1946956)
today i just watched AI PV in local TV station, i was stunned

You're so lucky!!! :eyes :scry

Chiharo 18th May 2009 10:32 PM

For some reasons I'm so addicted to Ame Iro Parasol! It's so awesome! At first I used to hate it so much but since I was receiving Amaenbo single I forced myself to listen to it, and now I love it so much!

And, also, have you ever listened to instrumental version of tears? God, it's so sad! In original version Ai's vocals hide up all the sad violins and awesome instruments playing in background so you just really need to listen to the instrumental alone, lol.
(Btw. I'm not saying that Ai's vocals are bad or something, don't get me wrong xD)

NintendoHTF1242 19th May 2009 12:44 AM

tears has one of my favorite arrangements ever <3

Beauty4123 19th May 2009 01:04 AM

pics from her recent arena tour (i miss ai in long hair! she looks beautiful)



setlist:

M-1. LOVE LETTER
M-2. 人形
M-3. One×Time
M-4. H2O
~MC~
M-5. Strawberry Jam
M-6. 君フェチ
M-7. チケット
~V-2. 人形劇2~
M-8. シャチハタ
M-9. 雨の粒、ワルツ~LOVE MUSIC~
M-10. 360°
M-11. クラゲ、流れ星
~V-3. 人形劇3~
M-12. Cremy & Spicy
M-13. ド☆ポジティヴ
~MC~
M-14. LIFE-LOVE CiRCLE
M-15. バイバイ
M-16. ロケットスニーカー
~V-4. 人形劇4~
M-17. ポケット
M-18. 愛

ENCORE-1. さくらんぼ
~MC~
ENCORE-2. pretty voice
ENCORE-3.向日葵
~MC~
ENCORE-4. CHU-LIP

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 19th May 2009 01:24 AM

Ai must love Ningyou or something. Using it as a theme during a play.

KarenPang 19th May 2009 02:30 AM

for a spilt second there when I saw otsuka in those kimono pics , immediately Kame brought into my mind :lmfao :bchuck *points to Kame kimono avater heh

jokes aside , setlist's pretty good & her red T-shirt outfit's nice

rookies 19th May 2009 03:34 AM

I love the arena tour pics. I don't think I've ever seen her in kimono before, she looks good in it! ^^

Can someone please romanize the arena tour setlist? I want to know what some of those songs are, thx! :)

PoetGirl 19th May 2009 03:40 AM

omg, she's so cute, especially in kimono. she's beautiful

PoetGirl 19th May 2009 03:51 AM

to rookies

M-2. Ningyou
M-6. Kimi Fetch
M-7. Ticket
M-8. Shachihata
M-9.Ame no Tsubu, Waltz ~LOVE MUSiC~
M-11. Kurage, Nagareboshi
M-13. Do Positive
M-15. Bye Bye
M-16. Rocket Sneaker
M-17. Pocket
M-18. Ai

hope this helped you a bit

rookies 19th May 2009 04:01 AM

^ It helped me a lot, thanks Poetgirl! :)

So many songs from her Love Letter album. *__*

PoetGirl 19th May 2009 04:07 AM

anytime!

i really like love letter album, whole concept of it and more mature sound is pleasant to hear from ai

love in music 19th May 2009 04:43 AM

lol :( i never like any of her outfits for her tours. they're too strange. BUT that red shirt outfit is kind of nice because it looks normal :laugh her hair long like that looks good too.

agashi 19th May 2009 07:50 AM

@_@ aaaa...too simple costumes,,,or strange?
where's the dress she used in 360° PV??

hearted 19th May 2009 12:20 PM

^she always has or simple outfits or strange outfits XDD but i like it!! it fits ai's image :P
ohh the dress from 360 would be cool if she would wear that in her concert :O maybe she will!! i think there are more outfits!!
cant wait to hear Shachihatta live XD

and yeah. i miss her long hair :weep

waterballoon 19th May 2009 05:28 PM

Btw what's with her wig in the white dress O_O

agashi 19th May 2009 07:46 PM

i think she's always using a wig for her concert
like last year concert.,,..using wig for every perfomance^^

yea. ai's image so simple!

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 19th May 2009 10:16 PM

Didn't even notice the multi-coloured outfit til now. Like it so much more than the inflated beach pants.

Bigtop 20th May 2009 01:01 AM

I've found out that Ai's concerts on May 23rd and 24th in Osaka (surprisingly, on the same venue as Ayu's concerts on the 20th and 21st) have been canceled; click on this link for more info:
http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90215

yoshino 20th May 2009 04:08 AM

wow.. she looks great in kimono in the arena tour picts!!

aww.. it's a pity that she can't perform in Osaka cos of the outbreak thing.

koumori 21st May 2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 1946852)
^ omg i love pretty voice!! its one of my favorites form love punch :luv2

Haha~ ^_^ I usually don't like singer's earlier works, but Ai's first songs were really good! o_o

Thank you for posting concert photo's! <3 She looks so pretty! I love the kimono <3 <3

KarenPang 21st May 2009 03:01 PM

I didn't had a good impression of otsuka musically & that goes for my younger sister too

things helped after I heard Planetarium though

hayasaki 21st May 2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agashi_qiao (Post 1948458)
i think she's always using a wig for her concert
like last year concert.,,..using wig for every perfomance^^

yea. ai's image so simple!

I've notices that too. It makes me think that Ai-chin is one of those "down to earth" artists who achieves fame wthout having that super-diva athmosphere around them. That makes me like her most ^_^

taskinillusion 21st May 2009 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by all.night.raver (Post 1945920)
^ OMG, the LOVE no THEME Remix is the best everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Seriously, it's perfect.

EDIT: I'm gonna upload the compilation I've made. Here's the artwork for it and tracklist...

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...-sidesflat.jpg
愛 LOVE B-SIDES

1. Kimi ni Kaeru.
2. Hanikami Jane
3. Amai Kimochi Maru Kajiri
4. tears
5. Natsu Sora
6. Ticket
7. FRIENDS -Sakaban Ver.-
8. Himawari
9. Amairo PARASOL
10. Kaerimichi
11. Hoshikuzu
12. Haneari Tamago (Live Version)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nlt2wzoxkoz

I left a few b-sides out as I feel these are the better ones.

OMG thank you so much! I actually don't have/have never listened to most of these!

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1946302)
XD I think Coco Natsu Vacation is like such a funny song.

I love that song! It's perfect for the summer!! :yes

She looks amazing with that long hair and in those kimono!!! Her tour looks like it's really good!

namiie 22nd May 2009 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1947505)
pics from her recent arena tour (i miss ai in long hair! she looks beautiful)



setlist:

M-1. LOVE LETTER
M-2. 人形
M-3. One×Time
M-4. H2O
~MC~
M-5. Strawberry Jam
M-6. 君フェチ
M-7. チケット
~V-2. 人形劇2~
M-8. シャチハタ
M-9. 雨の粒、ワルツ~LOVE MUSIC~
M-10. 360°
M-11. クラゲ、流れ星
~V-3. 人形劇3~
M-12. Cremy & Spicy
M-13. ド☆ポジティヴ
~MC~
M-14. LIFE-LOVE CiRCLE
M-15. バイバイ
M-16. ロケットスニーカー
~V-4. 人形劇4~
M-17. ポケット
M-18. 愛

ENCORE-1. さくらんぼ
~MC~
ENCORE-2. pretty voice
ENCORE-3.向日葵
~MC~
ENCORE-4. CHU-LIP

OMG I LOVE IT. BIG, BIG UPGRADE FROM LAST YEAR! Seriously, I love Ai with all my heart, but 2008's tour outfits made it look like she got dressed in the dark...

I like the setlist--especially Himawari! It's so underrated. But no Kumuriuta? Boo.

ayumixfan 22nd May 2009 07:47 AM

^ namiie you are back :O I havent seen you for awhile and I do agree : ) ~! lol! Her tour outfits are so nie this time around <3 Too bad the DVD didnt sell well TT

Yoake 22nd May 2009 02:25 PM

omg I love her outfits better than her last tour!! It makes me want to watch it even if I don't like love letter very much!

namiie 22nd May 2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumixfan (Post 1951956)
^ namiie you are back :O I havent seen you for awhile and I do agree : ) ~! lol! Her tour outfits are so nie this time around <3 Too bad the DVD didnt sell well TT

:wave I'm glad to be back! Summer vacation is awesome...

Actually, thank you for reminding me!! I picked up the LOVE LETTER album itself a few months back, but I completely forgot the 2009 Tour DVD came out early this year. I'm so used to it coming out in June or July or something.

ayumixfan 23rd May 2009 09:01 PM

^ omg reminds me of school and how I'm such a lazy bum LOL D: ~!!! I Should really work harder or at least jsut work or show up in university LMAO :laugh

Yeah I was wondering why her DVD came out so early DX Why do i have this feeling avex is planning to ditch Ai like they did to BoA? DX It seems liek they're trying to gather whatever sales they can from her now and to let her die off later : (

ayuayu798 23rd May 2009 09:25 PM

^ lol don't say that! I'm sure they have a new statergy up their sleeves! :)

Yoake 24th May 2009 12:13 PM

I don't know if someone already said that but Love letter tour 2009 is available in DVDiso on KMC

KarenPang 24th May 2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 1954615)
I don't know if someone already said that but Love letter tour 2009 is available in DVDiso on KMC

thanks dear but I don't download concert DVDs off the net so yeah haha :laugh

freedreamer 24th May 2009 04:20 PM

nice hair! i miss Long Hair Ai too

Yoake 24th May 2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1954710)
thanks dear but I don't download concert DVDs off the net so yeah haha :laugh

you're welcome^^
I don't know if I'll watch it. I don't really like love letter album :no

hearted 24th May 2009 05:53 PM

whaat?? the DVD is already out?? thats fast :thud

ha! this will be my first ai tour that i will watch completly! i hope .___.

i still want to watch the love piece tour! i just watched the beginning and it was AWESOME!! maybe im gonna watch that first hmmm

KarenPang 24th May 2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoake (Post 1954871)
you're welcome^^
I don't know if I'll watch it. I don't really like love letter album :no

me too I have no idea how much I DISLIKE it initally a month it leaked before its original release date

I had so much hatred towards it because it was so meh on 1st listen just like ARASHI's Dream"A"live

I'm ok with both albums now , just that I will not consider them as my fave albums from each artiste

namiie 26th May 2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 1954874)
whaat?? the DVD is already out?? thats fast :thud

ha! this will be my first ai tour that i will watch completly! i hope .___.

i still want to watch the love piece tour! i just watched the beginning and it was AWESOME!! maybe im gonna watch that first hmmm

I definitely recommend the Love[99]Cook 2006 tour as well! Also, the JAM PUNCH 2005 tour was what made me first fall in love with Ai, so that is also a must-watch :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.