Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124166)

Deep snow 24th July 2018 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3279376)
Actually, here's an HQ pic I just saw on twitter! Looks like the title of track 3 is either æterna or æternal if there's a letter hidden by the photocard. Track 4 is called "W"?

thank you for this! "æterna" sounds perfect—hope there's no hidden letter there. and haha I'm almost certain from the positioning that track 4 is just called "W". oh ayuyu you funny little kween.

Chibi-Chan 24th July 2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indigochild (Post 3279377)
Of course you have a right to an opinion, but people also have a right to call out your opinion. It goes both ways. Like right now, I think you're taking this a little TOO personally especially with your last paragraph. You said in another comment if people don't like what you say to block you, yet here you are demanding an apology because you don't like what someone said about you. Just block them. It's the internet. Don't take it so seriously. You're not going to meet this person. Live your life. Move on. The fact that this is a thing for you is the very reason why a lot of people seem to take issue with you as of late. Now me? I don't give a fuck. AHS is small little corner of the internet and no one here is "my friend" nor "my enemy". But I'll call people out when the mood strikes and the opportunity arises. It's not an attack on you so don't take it personally, it's an "opinion" through observation.

I did not attack a member here personally for their opinion. I am here to discuss stuff related to Ayu and I take no offence in other people here not finding this release overpriced and even buying it. This member did attack me personally. There is a difference between this person being not able to tolerate an opinion of someone who thinks this release is overpriced and me being upset about being personally attacked.
This is not about me "not liking what someone said", they didn't liked what I said and therefore decided to attack me personally. This is simply mean and most of the time I'm ignoring people calling me names and whatelse, what happens a lot. But I'm honestly done with this shit.

aliceshields 24th July 2018 11:59 AM

Could be “The Way xxxxxxxx” 🤔

Looks like she’s playing with the letters again, this time with song title start with W.

~angel*ayumi~ 24th July 2018 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3279385)
Maybe the last track may be something like "The world is yours/mine"? Could be the song she sang at the concert

I think W is the first demo we got


The Title must be shorter that "We are the QUEENS" for sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliceshields (Post 3279388)
Could be “The Way xxxxxxxx” ��

Was thinking that too, maybe "The way I AM"

douggn 24th July 2018 12:04 PM

If its only 3 new songs then its basically a fancy $200 ish single with the tours :P 7 would be better as in 5 new and 2 as WATQ and Words. That would feel more like an album. Throw in 3 interludes and you have a decent number but that doesn't seem how avex thinks :P either way we will love it after a month after its release lol

KittyKathy 24th July 2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3279382)
and just W yes.

Maybe We?

Aderianu 24th July 2018 12:12 PM

title "æterna" sounds like an interlude for me =)

~angel*ayumi~ 24th July 2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyKathy (Post 3279392)
Maybe We?

Don´t think so, the song titles are centered under the track number, and the W is exactly under the "04". That´s also why I think it´s æternal and not æterna, and why the last track title is shorter then the 1st (WatQ)

AJFmzk 24th July 2018 12:16 PM

I like the individual covers, especially the Jacket A Cd Only but I'm not a fan of the box ad or the pink pouch thing.
Hoping for at least one Rock track on this Single/Mini/Album

!Lawi! 24th July 2018 12:16 PM

My bet:
Aeterna is the ballad sung at PoM
W is the only unknown song, it's a rockish track that echoes M
The last song is the Spotify demo, and the title the The wind... something

~angel*ayumi~ 24th July 2018 12:19 PM

Let´s make a game for guessing the last track title^^
http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3279397

Gustavopc 24th July 2018 12:22 PM

I'd guess "æternum" for that track title, I remember some math books in college saying "ad æternum" a couple of times, meaning "eternally doing this step" or something like that

Edit: oops nevermind, I hadn't seen the HQ crop where you can see the last "a" :P

On another note, I'm kinda glad she deactivated Instagram comments, I'm pretty sure that second cover would have caused a lot of... Trouble

LOGMAN 24th July 2018 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3279375)
I never called the release a fail before those details were announced, this is a mean lie to discredit me and you know it.

When the only the pre-order links were live and upon the reveal of the first cover:

http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/d9/b2/8d...0927495884.jpg

And then 12 hours later the further details were revealed via Arama and posted here by Machiko:

http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/f4/ce/f0...c927495924.jpg

I demand an apology! :cool

rainbow_smile 24th July 2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3279389)
The Title must be shorter that "We are the QUEENS" for sure



Was thinking that too, maybe "The way I AM"

ohhh the way i am sounds nice! And would fitting if it's the girls power song that she mentioned recording.

I think aeternal makes more sense than aeterna, but i guess people want it to be the title because it's similar to alterna haha

LOGMAN 24th July 2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aliceshields (Post 3279388)
Could be “The Way xxxxxxxx” 🤔

I vote it's a cover of The Band classic, The Weight.

Totally.
:trolleyes

pepper 24th July 2018 12:51 PM

The waifu.

KittyKathy 24th July 2018 12:56 PM

Is there any information about the first press cd only version?

rikku1994 24th July 2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOGMAN (Post 3279333)

We're not dealing with a rational fan, though. This is someone who has already said they hate the music, the photos and declared the whole release a fail before any of these details were even announced. Yet she'll still spend 20,000 on it all, then when it arrives she'll barely listen to it or look at the photos and then come here to complain about how awful it all is and how mad she is at Au for making her spend so much money on something she never wanted.

This is not 10,000 for 5 songs. No one is being forced to spend that much on something they are't interested in. If someone buys this with good intentions and then finds when it arrives they are disappointed with the quality of the workmanship, the video/audio quality of the DVDs/blu-rays, then for sure they can complain about spending so much and getting a subpar item. But until, complaining about the price and contents just seems redundant.

Drag her lmao

I love the deluxe box tho still bummed out no new MV's or more songs. Oh well it'll end up on Spotify (hopefully) so I'll just support her there (unless the DVD lives are good). Kinda wonder what other plans they have tho for Ayu's 20th.

thinkingoutloud89 24th July 2018 01:11 PM

I don't get why everyone is upset that two olds songs ended up on this. its unfortunate that these are two out of five yes, yet this is J-Pop and every song will end up somewhere and all of you should know that by now. I'm glad I did not listen to both much because of that reason. More freshness for me.

Lilly 24th July 2018 01:23 PM

I just hope they put this on Spotify asap, like Koda's. I'm definitely not paying more than Spotify's fee for 5 songs.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.