Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

waterballoon 27th July 2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 2038470)
OMG, Ai's going to be a TV reporter! :dead That's so cool!!! It's going to be the most exciting show ever!!! :laugh Can someone upload some clips if they're able to? I'm sure we'd all love to see them. :P

And are there bigger images of her on the rice plantation? That's so adorable that she went to go help out! :) I can totally see her having a blast doing more "handsy" things. :laugh

Oh I'm so stupid... I just copied the thumbnails from the other site... :thud

Bigger photos:

First photo's from the AP Bank Festival performance. And I just love her hair in the rice planting, but I think she blonded her hair again since the performance is on 18th July... and the rice planting is on late June/early July..

And LOL @ screen cap!

Beauty4123 27th July 2009 05:18 PM

i don't really like ai with blonde hair. i just like her CHU-LIP wig :P

agashi 27th July 2009 05:23 PM

me too! i don't like it! its look so weird ...X(

waterballoon 27th July 2009 05:33 PM

Yeah her black/dark brown look is so much better~

sugarbasil 27th July 2009 06:01 PM

Woah, it's so weird to see her with her natural hair! O_O I just can't get used to it. :laugh

And thank you waterballoon SO much!!! She looks so adorable in those photos! :love Her hat's HILARIOUS, though. :P

NintendoHTF1242 27th July 2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Punks (Post 2038505)
Uh... Isn't she just singing through the album in order? @_@

oh my god. I'm so freaking stupid. I never noticed she was singing the album in order XD I thought it was all mixed up.

ストロボ・EdGE 28th July 2009 01:10 AM

Ai in blonde hair!? I've never seen that.

I'm wondering when she will release something new...

AyuGAME 28th July 2009 02:49 AM

she is with salyu...what are they doing?

ストロボ・EdGE 28th July 2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 2039497)
she is with salyu...what are they doing?

Wow I just noticed that IS Salyu~! What are they doing together? It seems so weird for the two of them to be paired or to collaborate or something.

waterballoon 28th July 2009 07:34 PM

They're planting rice together.

Mirai Noah 29th July 2009 05:47 PM

^ Lol, indeed they are. :P

*-_Ayu-fan_-* 31st July 2009 02:09 AM

AIIIIIIIIIIIIII whats up with you ... ?? On the 10th Sep. is your 6th Anniversary !!!

Release something pleasee

AyuGAME 31st July 2009 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2040114)
Wow I just noticed that IS Salyu~! What are they doing together? It seems so weird for the two of them to be paired or to collaborate or something.

LOL at planting the rice together...
maybe they will colaborate and that its the shoot for cover? LOL
ai is becoming weird and weirder for me...

ストロボ・EdGE 1st August 2009 12:29 AM

^ I think she will eventually fall into obscurity ( :( ). She's too far off now of what people originally fell in love with ( :weep ).

KarenPang 1st August 2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2043979)
^ I think she will eventually fall into obscurity ( :( ). She's too far off now of what people originally fell in love with ( :weep ).

unfortunately but true

with other female solo acts that have been emerging in recent times , not to mention other avex artistes that avex's spending their $/effort on , I will not be surprised if that will happen sooner or later

sad

Beauty4123 1st August 2009 06:06 PM

ai's setlist at a-nation:

Quote:

1.バイバイ
2.金魚花火
3.PEACH
4.pretty voice
5.向日葵

waterballoon 2nd August 2009 05:16 PM

PEACH :heart omg! Kingyo Hanabi too... omg <3 though I wish there was Planetarium too! And not many songs from LOVE LETTER... only Bye Bye... but most of the album was depressing anyways, so... at least there're awesome songs and a song I've never heard before (Himawari) lol

sugarbasil 3rd August 2009 08:52 PM

Any news on the new single or a new album or anything? I've been listening to Ai almost completely straight for the last 2 days and I really want more. :weep

pommy48 3rd August 2009 08:55 PM

Ah! kingyo hanabi <3 i wish she could perform planetarium~

Beauty4123 3rd August 2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 2046984)
Any news on the new single or a new album or anything? I've been listening to Ai almost completely straight for the last 2 days and I really want more. :weep

nothing so far :( i'd post news in a heartbeat if something was announced, lol.