Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   "Feel the love" short ver. PV (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118957)

waterballoon 27th November 2013 09:09 AM

"Feel the love" short ver. PV

seems like avex just uploaded the PV for Feel the love. so cute and funny though! seems like forever she's done a PV on a 3rd person POV... I kinda like that she's not really the main "star"? also the last part omg gurl needs some acting classes ASAP lol

brener 27th November 2013 09:10 AM

ok, i just woke up....

Violently Happy 27th November 2013 09:10 AM

I'm not sure if I liked it... :/ I'm curious to hear others opinions though! ^^

truehappiness 27th November 2013 09:12 AM

Yay! So cute and silly, haha. Now we know why James Ellis was in this.

waterballoon 27th November 2013 09:13 AM

James Ellis was like in it for ten seconds though lol. better than taking up the whole video, IMHO :p

Jennie Mae 27th November 2013 09:13 AM

well that was.....

Mirrorcle Monster 27th November 2013 09:16 AM

Dont know if it was funny or absolutely cheap and ridiculous

truehappiness 27th November 2013 09:18 AM

I think it's hilariously endearing.

waterballoon 27th November 2013 09:19 AM

yeah... I didn't think of it as cheap. looks like something she did cos it's fun and it's a fun song. she really made herself look stupid at the last scene though

brener 27th November 2013 09:21 AM

i can see some people judging this, saying that ayu's statement was "be thin like me and get your man", i still don't have some strong opinion about it.

this video was definitely western-like, despite the song i can't feel any japanese vibe around it.

truehappiness 27th November 2013 09:23 AM

I think the statement is something like, "if you work hard, you can get your man" or something like that. Though Ayu appearing at the end is pretty out there... I mean, I didn't expect that at all, haha.

AyuWorld 27th November 2013 09:23 AM

what happened in the end? so Ayuis James Ellis's girlfriend?

Gustavopc 27th November 2013 09:24 AM

Am I the only one who didn't get the ending? When it finally seemed to me the girl accepted her body-shape...? What was that, if you run a lot and cur your hair you turn Japanese? :roflmao

It was fun though the cartoon parts look really cheap. All the rest is really good imo and different from what she had being done [not that this would be a difficult thing but well].

Summing up, funny and really good PV, a bit weird but still works.

brener 27th November 2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3043828)
I think the statement is something like, "if you work hard, you can get your man" or something like that. Though Ayu appearing at the end is pretty out there... I mean, I didn't expect that at all, haha.

it's better that way, some kind of "Work Bitch" vibe.

ayumisrael 27th November 2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brener (Post 3043827)
i can see some people judging this, saying that ayu's statement was "be thin like me and get your man", i still don't have some strong opinion about it.

I knew it would come up but that's not the message at all.

If there's a message then it's that someone should work hard to get whatever he wants. Don't forget that ayu eats well and does a lot of exercise too in order to stay in shape. The main acctress also seemed to enjoy it =)

The PV is funny and i love it!

truehappiness 27th November 2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuWorld (Post 3043829)
what happened in the end? so Ayuis James Ellis's girlfriend?

Basically, after all of her hard work, she was able to change her appearance to get with the man of her dreams. Though somehow... that appearance was Ayu's body, haha. I get a bit of a "Bewitched" vibe from the cartoon scenes.

I think they could've had Ayu do it in a bodysuit so that it would make more sense, but the actress is a stand-in for Ayu, I suppose? She's been up and down with her weight too.

Elednist 27th November 2013 09:27 AM

As funny as offensive... It would be a funny and fresh video if the ending was different.

The main message is: Unless you change your body (and maybe your race), you're a crap and the boy will run away from you xD

All that running to become ayu xD

brener 27th November 2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayumisrael (Post 3043832)
I knew it would come up but that's not the message at all.

If there's a message then it's that someone should work hard to get whatever he wants. Don't forget that ayu eats well and does a lot of exercise too in order to stay in shape. The main acctress also seemed to enjoy it =)

The PV is funny and i love it!

yeah, i don't think that way. i was just saying that some people would say this.

!Lawi! 27th November 2013 09:29 AM

I'm just so glad this isn't another boyfriend/girlfriend PV that I actually think I enjoyed it ! And as it was said before, I like when she's not the main character, it's good for a change!

Then I guess the picture she tweeted on a bench with the dog is for Merry-go-round?

truehappiness 27th November 2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elednist (Post 3043834)
As funny as offensive... It would be a funny and fresh video if the ending was different.

The main message is: Unless you change your body (and maybe your race), you're a crap and the boy will run away from you xD

All that running to become ayu xD

That is one way to read it, I guess... but it seems like the girl looked up to Ayu and in the end she ended up becoming Ayu? I know it's really silly, but I think they REALLY wanted to push a silly PV, haha.

Does every single glimpse of her running through a new scenario have some reference to Ayu or DJ Hello Kitty in it? LOL.