Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Enquiries (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   did ayu have any plastic surgery (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118003)

Meshal 2nd June 2013 10:44 PM

did ayu have any plastic surgery

^

ayu-michan 3rd June 2013 12:03 AM

personally I think she didn't, except for her , you know,what do you call it, make your lips thicker and bigger. that doesnt count as PS to me though. about her eyes, im sure it's just she wears contact lens, the circle lens, and the enlarge one. with fake eyelashes, lens, make-up, double-tape eyelids, contour nose, she definitely looks like she had PS, even though she didn't.
if you look at her old photos, she looks the same to me, except for fixing her teeth.

Polyrhythm 3rd June 2013 01:09 AM

^I don't think she got botox. She just likes to make like a fish in her photoshoots.

And no she didn't get plastic surgery. It's really obvious when you see pictures of her without all that (horrendous) makeup. She actually looks like she's still 20 without all that crap caked on her face. However, she obviously got something done to her teeth which made them kind of scary.

ayu-michan 3rd June 2013 02:28 AM

the photos from Party queen, her lips are so much different than before ;___;

ricardo tengguna 3rd June 2013 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayu-michan (Post 3004819)
personally I think she didn't, except for her , you know,what do you call it, make your lips thicker and bigger. that doesnt count as PS to me though. about her eyes, im sure it's just she wears contact lens, the circle lens, and the enlarge one. with fake eyelashes, lens, make-up, double-tape eyelids, contour nose, she definitely looks like she had PS, even though she didn't.
if you look at her old photos, she looks the same to me, except for fixing her teeth.

Nah man u're wrong! She had 3, which are lips, eyelid, and last but not least not really sure some article mentioned nose job

ayu-michan 3rd June 2013 03:22 AM

yeah im not so sure about the eyelid either but i dont really care about it :D

ExodusUK 3rd June 2013 03:36 AM

We all know the answer to this one.

terra 3rd June 2013 03:36 AM

Not this thing again :laugh

Miidoriness 3rd June 2013 05:18 AM

Maybe she did and maybe she didn't. Does it really matter?

ricardo tengguna 3rd June 2013 05:20 AM

no it doesn't! I don't give a damn about this, she's awesome no matter what

Delicious n Bold 3rd June 2013 05:54 AM

I think so.

saigodansu 3rd June 2013 08:44 AM

She's had botox injections more than a few times, but I don't think anything shows signs of surgery except tabloids.

mizuki-7 3rd June 2013 09:31 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BLvChkcCYAA1tA5.jpg:large

ricardo tengguna 3rd June 2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saigodansu (Post 3004951)
She's had botox injections more than a few times, but I don't think anything shows signs of surgery except tabloids.

OMFG! really? didn't know it before! why would she do that? she's awesome just the way she is! She should be more cocky .____.

mizuki-7 3rd June 2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternafan000 (Post 3004972)
OMG!!! how old wa she in that pic on the left. 3?? 4??? AGORABLE!!! MMYUM!!

It was at the time she was idol so maybe 15/16 years old ? she is adorable ^^

pimenta 3rd June 2013 01:31 PM

Except for removing the fat bags under the eyes I don't think she did any... For the lips I think sometimes she uses that kind of lipgloss that make the lips look bigger (mostly during 2011), but I don't think she really did something to her lips, cause it's not always that they look that way...

But, who knows, she might have done something else, but nothing that noticeable...

ricardo tengguna 3rd June 2013 02:58 PM

Yo guys! Maybe we should ask GOD for this! hahahahahha

marty 3rd June 2013 04:29 PM

I don't know, I stopped asking myself or else I'd gone mad. There was a time when I really wanted to know, not because it's of any importance, but because everybody kept making an issue of it and I just wanted to know!
But really, it's impossible to be sure. I tried. And failed.

jean-baptiste 3rd June 2013 08:53 PM

I personally don't think she's had full blown PS. Botox in her cheeks at one point may have been a possibility to me (like some picture of her in London. Her cheeks look weird. I could be completely wrong though.)

In the end, no one should care. It doesn't make her less of a person (no pun intended) or musician. And I honestly would have NEVER questioned it if this topic didn't come up so much.

mizuki-7 3rd June 2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jean-baptiste (Post 3005063)
I personally don't think she's had full blown PS. Botox in her cheeks at one point may have been a possibility to me (like some picture of her in London. Her cheeks look weird. I could be completely wrong though.)

I'm doubtful to my eyes she is the same ^^

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...14-498-800.jpg

One thing I find formidable about Ayu is that she is considered like a cyborg by a lot of people since the begining but maybe she has nothing done on her face except the teeth or minor surgery but the contour of her face has not changed she has just grown.