Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~ (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125083)

truehappiness 31st October 2020 01:01 PM

Cancelled: CDL 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~

https://i.imgur.com/hTEzrde.png

Quote:

【日程】
2020年12月31日(木)

【会場】
国立代々木競技場第一体育館

【開場/開演時間】
20:30/22:30(予定)

【チケット券種・料金】
全席指定 11,000円(税込み) 光るうちわ付き
※3歳以上有料、未成年者は保護者の許可必要
※1会員様につき4枚までご購入可能

Title]
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2020-2021 A ~MUSIC for LIFE~

[Schedule]
December 31 (Thursday), 2020.

[Venue]
Yoyogi National Gymnasium, 1st Gymnasium

[Doors Open / Performance Start Times]
20:30/22:30 (Scheduled)

[Ticket Types / Prices]
Reserved Seats Only: 11,000 Yen (tax included), comes with a complimentary luminous fan.
*There is a charge for children above the age of 3, and minors need permission from a guardian.
*Each member may purchase up to 4 tickets.

*TeamAyu Earliest Pre-Order Booking*
[Applications accepted during]
November 24 (Tue)~December 1, 2020 (Tue) 23:59

After everything disappears
What saved you?
What do you want?

In 2020, I've spent my time coming to terms with my changing daily life.
Through trial and error and struggle, I tried streamed a live concert without an audience for the first time.

By entrusting the feelings I want to convey to a song, I might be able to communicate these feelings to you though you are far away.

But, by confirming that we both exist, eye to eye,
we can encourage, support, and inspire ourselves through music.
Nothing can beat the infinite power that dwells
in the entertainment created by uniting the stage and the audience

MUSIC for LIFE

To find a new way of how to be in this new era.
As the first step, the COUNTDOWN to 2021 at the sacred place Yoyogi.

If it is us, we can certainly do it.
Pricy tickets!

RealLight 31st October 2020 01:05 PM

That's such a nice logo. Do we know If this one will be streamed or broadcasted?

truehappiness 31st October 2020 01:06 PM

If it's like other CDLs, probably TV version... hopefully stream too!

Toniayu123 31st October 2020 01:12 PM

Resting? What’s that? Lol
Seriously, are things in Japan alright to hold concerts and such? I mean, we’re being locked down in Europe again...

voguehoney 31st October 2020 01:17 PM

But Japan still locked overseas country...:no

Deep snow 31st October 2020 01:21 PM

very soon after the Christmas special. I wonder if that's going to be a 'toned down' show to allow for (1) the double performance; and (2) her concentrating much of the energy toward the CDL.

my feelings about live shows during these times are unchanged. I guess she's ultimately convinced that these live concerts are going to be OK for her (pregnant health-wise). I hope she's right.

Diego-kun 31st October 2020 01:51 PM

I was expecting a no-audience CDL this year, so I'm surprised to see a concert in such a big venue. Well, I guess the capacity of Yoyogi will be reduced to 40%-50% and that's the reason for the pricey tickets

kendelle 31st October 2020 02:23 PM

Wow, three concerts in under a week is a lot. Do we know when bub 2 is due? I wonder if she's having it in November or early December and feels she'll have the recovery time needed like last year?

I wish we had the chance to stream this, hopefully there'll be a way to ring in the year with her!

Earth_maiden 31st October 2020 03:22 PM

I'm excited to see the setlist, if there will be goods (can they do goods with the current global situation, or still online only goods?), how Ayu will be looking/costumes.. how exciting!

Chris85 31st October 2020 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendelle (Post 3330428)
Wow, three concerts in under a week is a lot.

For fans or for her? Let's not forget that 3 dates in a row was a norm for her for CDL.

summerain 31st October 2020 04:18 PM

Happy New Covidyear.

RealLight 31st October 2020 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris85 (Post 3330433)
For fans or for her? Let's not forget that 3 dates in a row was a norm for her for CDL.

But she wasn't pregnant back then

Anna.L 31st October 2020 04:20 PM

i'm not agree with this
stop girl, please have this baby in a calm way and than comeback

Chris85 31st October 2020 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealLight (Post 3330435)
But she wasn't pregnant back then

If she can do one show, she can do 3. She will spend more time rehearsing than performing anyway, so several extra hours shouldn't make a big difference.

maxikot 31st October 2020 05:09 PM

I'm so curious about how it turns out. I was super sure we wouldn't get a CD this year for all reasons. As always I'm looking forward to it! Let's hope for the streaming option.

ExodusUK 31st October 2020 05:11 PM

It's likely she will have the baby before CDL and we won't know any different.

Lilly 31st October 2020 05:43 PM

I really dislike this. I mean, she will separated from everyone in the stage, while the people watching will be close to each other in covid fest. It feels like she just want to feed her ego and fatten her pockets while putting people in danger.

chocopockymaster 31st October 2020 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilly (Post 3330444)
I really dislike this. I mean, she will separated from everyone in the stage, while the people watching will be close to each other in covid fest. It feels like she just want to feed her ego and fatten her pockets while putting people in danger.

They aren’t filling the venue to max capacity in any way shape or form. Koda Kumi has been holding shows in arenas this fall with no confirmed cases from any of the attendees so precautions are being put in place. Would I go, personally? Probably not. But I think you’re misunderstanding her intentions here.

~angel*ayumi~ 31st October 2020 06:29 PM

Yeah many artists are slowly starting concerts with audience again in Japan.

Xianghua 31st October 2020 06:37 PM

It’s not Ayu doing this to “fatten her pockets.” It’s the norm here right now.
There are multiple events like this going on, from arena concerts to smaller live houses to baseball games.

While I don’t agree with how Japan’s attitude has been with Covid, there has been lots of regulations in place. So even though the governments response was not so great, there are still strict rules about events like these (attendance limit, time limit, distance between people, sanitization and so on.

There’s lots to criticize but with how Japan‘s government is pushing for domestic tourism campaigns and the like, it’s unfair to paint Ayu as the villain