Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124022)

Uknow! 12th April 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earth_maiden (Post 3269718)
Oh okay, fair enough.

"Watching the concert with her husband and stylist Alvin Goh"

Did I miss something vital? Did Ayu marry again?

Husband Tyson and stylist Alvin Goh, that's what they mean.

Katsuyuki012 12th April 2018 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3269697)
Not as I recall. At least it wasn't in the setlist of the show I went to.

It was the last Fukuoka show of TA15 not TA16. My mistake!
BUT she did sing it!

YUKARI 12th April 2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3269154)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N8...ufAPwBZIeGGNcA

ever free POWER of MUSIC 2018 ver

enjoy

Quote:

Originally Posted by junshen (Post 3269352)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MA...JOyc2tA_7eyQMj

Actually next level is my fav song for this pom as well.

oh my god thank you so much for sharing these files!!!

it made me teary, especially NEXT LEVEL, because it felt like I am hearing it live

I had a chance to go to her Osaka shows if I stayed in Japan for work. but I decided to leave it. and I've attended ayu shows like 13 or 14 times by now so I felt like I was OK not to attend her 20th anniversary tour but noooooo now these audios really moved me

I've been complaining about her singing since 2006 but it feels like I'm finally OK with her being off-key or shouting or over-dramatic or fake-crying. I love her so much and I'd like to accept her the way she is. and I'm so thankful for her because she literally changed my life.

I hope to see her live again some day :( please ayu don't leave us. I hope those dates of April 2019 mean nothing. it's scary to think that she may be considering something and this tour will affect on her further decisions.

RealLight 12th April 2018 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorgonia (Post 3269703)
What? Where? When? How?

https://instagram.fcgh8-1.fna.fbcdn....61312256_n.jpg

"声を押し殺していたカナリヤはもういない。
2年分の想いを綴り鳴くと決めたから。
#ComingSoon"

junshen 13th April 2018 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3269736)

it made me teary, especially NEXT LEVEL, because it felt like I am hearing it live

I had a chance to go to her Osaka shows if I stayed in Japan for work. but I decided to leave it. and I've attended ayu shows like 13 or 14 times by now so I felt like I was OK not to attend her 20th anniversary tour but noooooo now these audios really moved me

I've been complaining about her singing since 2006 but it feels like I'm finally OK with her being off-key or shouting or over-dramatic or fake-crying. I love her so much and I'd like to accept her the way she is. and I'm so thankful for her because she literally changed my life.

I hope to see her live again some day :( please ayu don't leave us. I hope those dates of April 2019 mean nothing. it's scary to think that she may be considering something and this tour will affect on her further decisions.

Please do go for her show while we still have chance! Her songs been with us since a long time ago, keeping us moving forward.
actually I don’t really hate the off key, shouting, dramatic.

Hope you be able to join the upcoming show

Sky High 13th April 2018 09:53 AM

Photo with feathers is lovely. I am glad that she teases with new music.

Next_Level29 13th April 2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YUKARI (Post 3269736)

what do you mean by that? Did she say something for retirement?

attractive nausea 13th April 2018 10:46 AM

^ She didn't say anything lol Those are just assumptions because she's touring a lot more than usual and has talked about her ear condition getting worse last year

Andrenekoi 13th April 2018 11:20 AM

People are assuming Ayu is about to retire for the past 10 years or so.

Deep snow 13th April 2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealLight (Post 3269749)
https://instagram.fcgh8-1.fna.fbcdn....61312256_n.jpg

"声を押し殺していたカナリヤはもういない。
2年分の想いを綴り鳴くと決めたから。
#ComingSoon"

so excited about this. it could mean a new album or, from the snippets of kanariya lyrics, the release of the Just the beginning -20- TOUR (or both) (or more!)

Zeke. 13th April 2018 02:16 PM

I don’t remember if it was mentioned but the gathering music had instrumentals from A CLASSICAL and ayu-mi-x acousic orchestra.

Also, I could swear how beautiful you are and evolution are arranged kind of like the LOVE CLASSICS album is - they have like well known pieces integrated into the intros and bridges and outros. At least that’s what I got out of it. The melodies were very familiar.

SunshineSlayer 13th April 2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3269807)
^ She didn't say anything lol Those are just assumptions because she's touring a lot more than usual and has talked about her ear condition getting worse last year

More what's being referred to is that the current tour staff t-shirts list concert dates on the back on her anniversary next year in 2019.

njanjayrp 13th April 2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3269833)
More what's being referred to is that the current tour staff t-shirts list concert dates on the back on her anniversary next year in 2019.

It’s probably a typo though.

Andrenekoi 13th April 2018 04:24 PM

^Only if it is a hell of a typo, considering the dates refeer to April 2019.

freedreamer 13th April 2018 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrenekoi (Post 3269837)
^Only if it is a hell of a typo, considering the dates refeer to April 2019.

AND also taking into account that both dates revealed are exactly on weekends

attractive nausea 13th April 2018 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3269833)

Yes I know, but i see no reason to see it as a retirement thing.

//ABEST 13th April 2018 06:51 PM

i don't see retirement either, it's the last 2 days of her Anniversary. i bet it's POWER of MUSIC GRAND FINAL or something like that

voltron 13th April 2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3269835)

Well, the dates are listed in chronological order on the shirt and the top of the shirt has this year's dates, whereas the bottom of the shirt has next year's. Doubt that's a typo.

I agree with the above it's probably to celebrate the end of the anniversary year. It makes me wonder if she'll downscale this into a hall tour later in the year, or something.

SunshineSlayer 14th April 2018 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3269835)

It also says the venue, so that would be weird that they print all the current dates and then again at the end put two more Saitama dates with a 2019 behind them. I know Ayu's team is known for typos, but this would really take the cake.

Katsuyuki012 14th April 2018 03:09 AM

But was it really on ALL staff shirts and not only one? Wouldn't we have seen more than one pic / not always the same one being reposted then? Lol! What if it's just some prankster.