Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Chat-Room (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Ayu - Anything Goes Thread -XI- (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121647)

truehappiness 7th May 2015 04:44 PM

Ayu - Anything Goes Thread -XI-

More A Nything.

I wish she had more remixes of recent album tracks.

Delicious n Bold 7th May 2015 04:48 PM

The anything goes thread can mean N E Thing.
I just had a thought. This forum has been around for a long time but this thread didn't appear until like 2012. Hmm.

terra 7th May 2015 04:54 PM

^Maybe back then we just talk things according to the available topics and make scattered thoughts threads individually.
With this we can just post random things about her without having to follow certain context/theme or make a new thread.

I want a fun song from her, and if she do ballad please do another one with twist like HANABI.

chocopockymaster 7th May 2015 06:05 PM

Anybody have any Ayu running/workout playlists? I have a big one with a mix of j-pop songs but sometimes I just wanna spend some quality time with my main squeeze, y'know?

primavera♥ 7th May 2015 07:10 PM

I have one that is mostly remixes and changes periodically.

The one I currently use is:
Spoiler:

Feel the Love
Beautiful Fighters x MSTRKRFT
Endless sorrow (nicely nice sky blue remix)
Greatful Days x PARA ONE
Far away (from ayu-mi-x III)
Connected
WHATEVER "Dub's 1999 Remix"
WE WISH "Dub's Club Remix"
Terminal
The Show Must Go On
STEP you x THE YOUNG PUNX!
Ladies Night x Afra & Incredible Beatbox Band
too late (Lab Life Remix)
glitter x SOUL CENTRAL
Boys & Girls (Inskadisco Remix)
July 1st "Dub's FunFUn Remix"
Bold and Delicious (Dub's Standard House Remix)
Party Queen
Energize
XOXO
Moments x dj KENTARO
What is forever love
Fly high
Kanariya (Jonathen Peters' Vocal Club Mix)
And then (Rhythm Masters Vocal 7" Mix)
independent+

I have a habit of making lists for anything. So I always enjoy making playlists on my phone for different things.

mi|kshake 7th May 2015 09:14 PM

Quote:

I just had a thought. This forum has been around for a long time but this thread didn't appear until like 2012. Hmm.
I know, I love this thread! So thanks to whoever started the first one! Loving the Gaga reference btw!

Thanks for the news about the remix album ExodusUK - can't wait to hear more! Speaking of remix albums, I'd love a chillout album!

Gustavopc 7th May 2015 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by primavera♥ (Post 3138227)
I have one that is mostly remixes and changes periodically.

The one I currently use is:
Spoiler:

Feel the Love
Beautiful Fighters x MSTRKRFT
Endless sorrow (nicely nice sky blue remix)
Greatful Days x PARA ONE
Far away (from ayu-mi-x III)
Connected
WHATEVER "Dub's 1999 Remix"
WE WISH "Dub's Club Remix"
Terminal
The Show Must Go On
STEP you x THE YOUNG PUNX!
Ladies Night x Afra & Incredible Beatbox Band
too late (Lab Life Remix)
glitter x SOUL CENTRAL
Boys & Girls (Inskadisco Remix)
July 1st "Dub's FunFUn Remix"
Bold and Delicious (Dub's Standard House Remix)
Party Queen
Energize
XOXO
Moments x dj KENTARO
What is forever love
Fly high
Kanariya (Jonathen Peters' Vocal Club Mix)
And then (Rhythm Masters Vocal 7" Mix)
independent+

I have a habit of making lists for anything. So I always enjoy making playlists on my phone for different things.

Gonna add some of these remixes to mine! It's full of kanariya remixes by now hahahah Thanks for sharing! Gonna list the songs from ayu in my workout playlist, sorry if there's anything doubled that I didn't notice

Spoiler:

WARNING
Wake me up (Remo-con rmx)
Far away (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Extended rmx) (Instrumental also)
poker face (Ronald Van Gelderen Extended remix)
Rule (Public Domain remix)
CAROLS (Push remix)
glitter (AKBK " DJ Command remix)
SURREAL (DIMA EURO remix 2011)
Ladies Night ~another night~
Feel the love (Blasterjaxx remix)
talkin' 2 myself
glitter
Connected
Naturally
kanariya "Jonathan Peters' Vocal Club Mix"
kanariya "HAL's mix"
kanariya "Full Vocal Mix"
kanariya "Main Club Mix"
You & Me (Remo-con rmx-Extended)
Wake me up
Song 4 u
do it again
Because of you
Bold & Delicious
STEP you
Ladies Night
Humming 7/4
Sparkle
rollin'
Rule
taskebab (yeah, taskebab)
July 1st
Tell All

truehappiness 8th May 2015 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold (Post 3138206)

I think it's because there were more threads in general up until 2011... then this popped up as a 'chat' thread of sorts for whatever didn't fall into the active threads at the time.

Bigtop 8th May 2015 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3138205)
More A Nything.

I'd call this "Ayu -Anything Goes-: The General Ayumi Hamasaki Discussion Thread", though the current title format still makes more sense right now.

attractive nausea 8th May 2015 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold (Post 3138206)

That's it, i've prepared my knife, I'M COMING FOR YOU :D

I haven't listened to ayu that much this week because i'm too busy with school related things, but now i can finally dedicate some time to her and it feels so good

Surreal17 9th May 2015 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3138317)
I haven't listened to ayu that much this week because i'm too busy with school related things, but now i can finally dedicate some time to her and it feels so good

I was thinking the same thing. I've been busy these days and now it feel so good listening to Ayu. I'm obsessed with Zutto.. and Pray right now, and I'm amazed because I've never really loved Zutto.. I remember when it was released in December, I completely ignored it.

Omg, this morning I dreamed that I was going to Uk to see Ayu in her tour. And when I entered the arena everything was so beautiful. She sang Microphone and then surprise...Sweet scar!! When I heard his song I began screaming like crazy, thing I would never do in real life. And before starting, they showed a special screen with goblins lool, which was the intro for Sweet scar. And she kept mentioning somethng about friends.
And then I woke up x..........x *crying for the forever lost mp3s*

Pieces_of_SEVEN 9th May 2015 02:41 PM

I'd even settle for a digital release of ayu trance 5 or ayu-mi-x 8 at this point. I don't even care, I JUST WANT THEM.

jiarongisme 9th May 2015 03:11 PM

This performance made me want a disco ball real bad.

koumori 9th May 2015 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terra (Post 3138208)
Maybe back then we just talk things according to the available topics and make scattered thoughts threads individually.
With this we can just post random things about her without having to follow certain context/theme or make a new thread.

Pretty much. After the 'What's On Your Mind' thread was approved for the Chatroom, a whole range of similar threads popped up around the forum for more casual discussion.

Zeke. 9th May 2015 03:55 PM

Is there anyone else on the forum who feels ourselves is overrated? Even slightly? It seems this is a highly praised track, but it's never been one of my favorites. Actually, I found it annoying and awkward for some time before I began to enjoy it. I like it now, but as I said, it's not a favorite.

terra 9th May 2015 04:06 PM

^idk if it's overrated but initially I kinda dislike it, but now I'm in love with singing the chorus lol

truehappiness 9th May 2015 05:19 PM

I think ourselves has a lot of love due to the PV.

attractive nausea 9th May 2015 05:29 PM

I don't think it's overreated because i've been in absolute love with it since the first time i listened to it *plays it at full volume*
I guess the pv did help, i also love the lyrics and her live performances of this song.

love in music 9th May 2015 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke. (Post 3138544)
Is there anyone else on the forum who feels ourselves is overrated? Even slightly? It seems this is a highly praised track, but it's never been one of my favorites. Actually, I found it annoying and awkward for some time before I began to enjoy it. I like it now, but as I said, it's not a favorite.

Yeah it was never that great of a song to me. It still annoys me a bit. I only really will listen to it when I'm watching the PV.

Delirium-Zer0 10th May 2015 01:26 PM

I always loved the song actually lol... It sounds like something that like... Tak Matsumoto would write and Eric Serra would produce, haha. I always liked the eastern sort of sound and the rhythm of it, although I do think Ayu delivers the lyrics along to that rhythm a bit clumsily in places.