Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What kind of contest would you enter? Take 2 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26045)

nmskalmn 23rd January 2005 01:54 PM

What kind of contest would you enter? Take 2

This is a multiple choice poll. Please choose all the options you are interested in doing.

Please do not vote for contest options you would not be able to participate in. For example, do not pick Karaoke if you don't have a microphone.

Looking forward to your suggestions and feedback. Thanks in advance for voting.

jerms 23rd January 2005 04:48 PM

another photography would be interesting, but maybe a new theme?

enoise 23rd January 2005 07:49 PM

how about a photography contest eh?

-BOKU- 23rd January 2005 07:57 PM

Photography would be nice, everyones capable of doing it and its not liek it involes TOO much time.

I think teh rest are kinda limited to peeps who cant draw or know how to sing etc etc. Knwo what i mean? Anyone can take a picture...unless they dun have a cam then I dunno what to say :rolleyes

enoise 23rd January 2005 08:07 PM

True photography is easy-just point and click BUT...it takes more skills than one realizes. Composition is very important. Photographers sometimes take hours or days just to take the perfect shot...like the right lighting conditions(very important), the thematic idea the phtographers want to convery to the audience (composition comes into play here), the use of the lens; telephoto or macro.

Calico 23rd January 2005 08:31 PM

I would do photography, if I had a digital camera or scanner...therefore I didn't vote for it.

I voted mainly for either of the karaokes. I love to sing! I also picked most of the ones that required writing...eh...essay and poem.

Delirium-Zer0 23rd January 2005 10:40 PM

I think Art and Graphic Design should be two different options... cuz Graphic Design takes completely different talents & tools than say, a watercolor painting or a drawing.

Chrono 24th January 2005 08:29 AM

It would either be art/design or photography i think. I would do the game thing, but I'm kinda too busy for that -_-

walking proud 24th January 2005 01:58 PM

i don't have a camera, so photography's a no for me

Karaoke please

ElegantAyu 24th January 2005 04:18 PM

Photography and Japanese karaoke of anyone, not just ayu. :)

hana_sanctuary 26th January 2005 06:21 PM

Poetry would be nice... I voted for it--- but is it really contest material? Saying someone's skills might be better than someone else's?

Oh well.

Corybobory 29th January 2005 07:40 AM

if it involves photoshop, I'm in :D

Super Ichiban 19th March 2005 04:51 AM

I chose photography because I'm horrible at everything else on that list.

shizukesa 2nd April 2005 05:01 AM

I'd do graphic design and have a go at karaoke. (while making a fool out of myself :o )

Selekta 2nd April 2005 10:44 AM

Photoshop and Premier all the way :P

~^V^~ 3rd April 2005 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corybobory
if it involves photoshop, I'm in :D

same :D

PsyGen 3rd April 2005 03:24 AM

Art/Graphic Design and Photography for me.

Corybobory 3rd April 2005 03:40 AM

We're long overdue for a contest... come on, give me some motivation to play with my photoshop!!

PickleCookies 3rd April 2005 04:21 AM

Graphic design and/or photography.

jerms 3rd April 2005 04:45 AM

Quote:

We're long overdue for a contest... come on, give me some motivation to play with my photoshop!!
we just got done with one o_o