Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] New Album. (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122460)

hayasaki 23rd January 2016 01:34 PM

New Album.

i'm not really sure if its the right place to post this, or if its too early. I don't know too if i'll tag this as unconfirmed but since ayu confirmed it, im confused lol. Mods, please do move, edit, configure etc this thread just in case..

Apparently, ayu posted on instagram just tonight that she cancelled her plans going out these coming days due to snowy weather and will just work on her new album on her house.

Source: ayu's instagram.

i'm so excited! cant wait for more info.

CeReSu 23rd January 2016 01:36 PM

Ayu posted this:

今日と明日は雪だって聞いて急遽予定変更⛄ マイブームのUGGのルームウェアとブランケットでぬくぬくNEW ALBUM制作スタート❄ feat. ココアのおしり
Heard that today n tmrw will b snowy days so I changed my plans and just started working on my new album at home ��

I'm so happy to read this good news!!

hayasaki 23rd January 2016 01:39 PM

Its been a while since Ayu and Hikki has something in store for us. It makes me feel like JPOP is becoming alive again.

CeReSu 23rd January 2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayasaki (Post 3182813)
Its been a while since Ayu and Hikki has something in store for us. It makes me feel like JPOP is becoming alive again.

Yes!! I'm kind of excited!!

maxikot 23rd January 2016 01:53 PM

Oh well, nobody was expecting her to take a break anyway ;p What makes me feel good about it is her attitude. It's snowy so i will do what i really enjoy - making music.

YukiUsagi 23rd January 2016 01:57 PM

it's too early...

Yoake 23rd January 2016 01:58 PM

Exciting news. I wonder what kind of music she'll give us.

Corvina 23rd January 2016 02:01 PM

Yay for a new album, even though I'm not surprised. :laugh
But don't get too excited, she can work on an album for forever and release it later, even next year. Though that's not very likely.
Anyway waiting for something officially.

attractive nausea 23rd January 2016 02:01 PM

This is soooo cool. Well it was expected that she'd release a new album this year as always but still.

TheRainbow 23rd January 2016 02:06 PM

Always good news to me, though I'm hoping for something riskier this time around. :)

Pieces_of_SEVEN 23rd January 2016 02:06 PM

WHAT! OMG!

What's this feat. koko ano oshiri about?

rainbow_smile 23rd January 2016 02:10 PM

Yaay! Though I'm not surprised really lol But I'm looking forward to the new album

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN (Post 3182822)
What's this feat. koko ano oshiri about?

That's because her dog's butt is in the pic lol

aliceshields 23rd January 2016 02:28 PM

I hope she will compose some song, and I guess the album will be released on 8th April *exciting*

alternarist 23rd January 2016 02:39 PM

well, it fits her regular schedule of a year.. =x it's time for a new album with only 4 new songs, cos 6 of them are from sixxxxxx haha

xLuna&1LOVE 23rd January 2016 02:42 PM

Oh wow. That is incredible. Take your time Ayu

280301 23rd January 2016 02:44 PM

Wow, this is fantastic. I hope she chooses a different direction from A ONE and Sixxxxxx. I liked both albums but I would like to see her collaborate with different composers and arrangers.

I guess this means singles are on the cards also, though I imagine it will be released in April, so maybe just digital potentially?

Pieces_of_SEVEN 23rd January 2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alternarist (Post 3182830)
well, it fits her regular schedule of a year.. =x it's time for a new album with only 4 new songs, cos 6 of them are from sixxxxxx haha

there is no way in hell.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y13...psj2d9jzvg.gif

and don't put that out into the universe. lol

Surreal17 23rd January 2016 02:47 PM

Yay. Just came home and saw this!!! I'm really excited!

ayumisrael 23rd January 2016 02:47 PM

Incredible news!! ayu never dissapoints regarding keeping the music up!

Winter diary will obviously be there (so its haters can start grieving it out already so they will be able to enjoy the album when it comes). and its PV as well!

Seeing her instagram post was like a shining light in the middle of the university exams period, lol.

AyUmIXx 23rd January 2016 02:48 PM

wow she just won't stop..
can't wait for the new album!