Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   NEW CONTEST: Design the new AHS logo! (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100677)

2Hurt 25th April 2010 04:22 PM

^ Has it occured to you that some people actually like to play with PS and stuff? I mean seriously don't make such a big deal out of it...

I won't be taking part in this, but it's cool to see what people can think of without using Ayu symbols :D

waterballoon 25th April 2010 04:22 PM

^^ omg stop it troll I just laughed so badly I got stitches on my side!

anyway, cool contest, I can't wait to see the entries! Though I doubt I'll be participating, haha

Maemi 25th April 2010 05:15 PM

Next Levelerē gave me loads of lulz, but never mind, this is an interesting contest, it's just that I have no idea what should I make ... -.-

sugarbasil 25th April 2010 09:37 PM

@Next Level: I'm not even going to humor that with an explanation if you didn't even bother to read the announcement corresponding the contest saying that we're making 0% profit from this. The ignorance and disrespect from that post earns no humor from us, and if you're going to continue on like that check your tone.

Picaflor 7/4 26th April 2010 02:16 AM

my god. way to take this competition to the next level...next leveler...>> feel free to not enter if you don't like it so much.

emi♡ 26th April 2010 02:21 AM

beware! the mods are conspiring against us! (<_<) ( >_>)

rainydayumi 26th April 2010 04:35 AM

i would participate but i suck at graphic design!!

asmAyumi1992 26th April 2010 05:12 AM

I'll not participate this but I'll vote for the best :D

dreamland2.0 26th April 2010 05:55 AM

I think I'll try my hand at this....
I mean I made a sucky cover for A world is one... but Ayu still got to see it!!

So maybe something good will come out of it :P

zoomzoom 26th April 2010 06:10 AM

I'm still really excited about this idea, I can't wait to see what people come up with! :D

mmaibff 26th April 2010 06:26 AM

Hmm this contest sounds interesting, I haven't enter any contests here yet I always seem to miss it. I think I might give this one a try if I can come up with a good concept

ren0210989 26th April 2010 01:52 PM

Next Leveler... you went overboard... you should have read the first post and clicked the link, ahs won't be making a profit out of this. it'd be different if ahs'd have profit out of it, then i'd understand your post.
i've finished graphic school and know about the graphic design business so i'd be on your side if there'd be a profit out of all this.

btw. Sugarbasil: basicly this ahs shop will be similar as the links to buy stuff from yesasia and cdjapan that we have on this site, right?

Next Levelerē 26th April 2010 04:49 PM

oh my god..i am sory!!:(
i did nto know.. please accept this gomen i have prepared for u
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7942/gomen.png

Picaflor 7/4 26th April 2010 06:20 PM

^oh...now you come up with a logo... >>

Chu-Lip506 27th April 2010 05:46 AM

i might tr but i not good at the grapic works plus with th rules I wish you can use the A logo, so i am think of my mine own lolz ^_^

emi♡ 28th April 2010 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Next Levelerē (Post 2338895)
oh my god..i am sory!!:(
i did nto know.. please accept this gomen i have prepared for u
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7942/gomen.png

you didn't know what?

That they weren't making a profit?

Whatever.

Next Levelerē 29th April 2010 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiko (Post 2340552)
you didn't know what?

That they weren't making a profit?

Whatever.

Hello.No i did not.!!
if I had known,why would i so feeling badly?
Why are you being unpleasant to me?I have apologize:(

emi♡ 29th April 2010 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Next Levelerē (Post 2341305)
Hello.No i did not.!!
if I had known,why would i so feeling badly?
Why are you being unpleasant to me?I have apologize:(

why would it make a difference?

I mean, I don't understand how, even if they were getting like $100 per shirt, why it would make a difference.

AHS is a place of privilege for everyone. Look at everything we get to have, for absolutely free.

I'm sorry. I understand that graphic artists get paid and such, but I consider the prize to be extremely fitting, given everything that we have here, and for me, it really wouldn't matter if there was a profit or not, because I know it would only go back into the site.

I just find your stance to be kind of insulting to the admins, moderators, and all of the members. But whatever, thats fine. If that's how you feel, that's how you feel.

aqua_crystal 29th April 2010 03:49 PM

I'm glad you've given us a deadline which is really far from now. This is gonna be a challenge!!

hpg23 30th April 2010 11:29 PM

HELLO DRAMA! I WAS MISSING YOU!!

I can't wait to see all the contest entries, tho I won't be participating... if I had the time maybe I would. But I'll sure check it out. It's a really cool idea :D