Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Translations (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   TA Message 234 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76088)

thangkhung91 28th June 2008 07:24 AM

wow... she is a very strong woman indeed :)

Ayu'Kiss 28th June 2008 07:27 AM

Ayu's the best!
she's always so strong.
such a great inspiration

wenren93 28th June 2008 07:29 AM

T__T abit sad..
BUT
AYU ! u can make it ! u've already proven urself to us that u can do it ! continue to ganbatte and stay healthy ! :)
WE, ALL THE AHS fans will support you all the way mentally and physically ! :)

all the best ayu chan !~

Ani_C 28th June 2008 07:35 AM

So touching. All of this being said, I'm looking forward to some good material AYU! :D

njanjayrp 28th June 2008 07:45 AM

t.t that was pretty sad :(

Ayumiko 28th June 2008 07:49 AM

that was so sad...:( too many things happened last year. Thank you ayu for putting on such a awesome cdl show despite of all the stuff happened to you at that time. cdl 07-08 is my fav cdl out of all the previous ones. GANBATTE!

WillofDusk 28th June 2008 07:58 AM

That's so sad
thanks for sharing

Rebirthia 28th June 2008 08:01 AM

Ayu is a strong human being, with anxieties like everybody else...

This message reminds me of the concept of BIG FISH, by Tim Burton. Once you are not afraid of death anymore, like the protagonist in BIG FISH, Edward Bloom, who sees at the beginning of the film how he is going to die, you become stronger and stronger, you are not afraid of anything, and you do everything you want, because you know when and how you will die, and while you do not experience what you saw in that vision, you keep living, no matter what, even if you make very very risky things...

Ayu is conscious that one day she may lose her hearing. However, that time has not come yet, and she keeps fighting everyday to offer her best, to share the best of her.

And of course, we should not forget the power of her fans, she is really lucky to have that, not everybody has that kind of support in hard times.

BoBo 28th June 2008 08:06 AM

i can just bow here :) That's the spirit! Keep it on ;)

marekcarey 28th June 2008 08:10 AM

aww poor ayu. i know how it feels when u lost a dear person:(

azntennisbuff 28th June 2008 08:14 AM

Wow, such a long message. It was so sad, yet so inspiring. Its posts like these that remind me why I became such a huge fan of hers.

Echiko 28th June 2008 08:17 AM

Does anyone know who is aneki? o.o

But what a wonderful honest msg. Amazing singer and human being she is.

zoomzoom 28th June 2008 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echiko (Post 1522058)
Does anyone know who is aneki? o.o

But what a wonderful honest msg. Amazing singer and human being she is.

Click the ayumix link and you'll see explanations. Aneki is a word for sister or best female friend it says.

Hanabi_surreal 28th June 2008 08:29 AM

Woooow... how I love her!!!!

I really love when the big stars shows that kind of image (how can I say it...?) yes, when she show her pure feelings teling us that she's a human after all...
she's so brave and am so proud of her every day, because she is a strong woman who loves all the things that she make!

I LOVE YOU AYU!!!

jon_the_d 28th June 2008 08:35 AM

She's amazing.
Love her more than ever!!!

Go AYU!!!

Deneb 28th June 2008 09:16 AM

thanks for sharing

Amai Yume 28th June 2008 09:18 AM

oh wow, Ayu really is an inspiration
Felt kinda teary reading that...
"From the day I decided that, I made a vow never again to complain or make any excuses." - that really stuck out to me

zeroshin888 28th June 2008 09:36 AM

i can feel how frustrated it must be for her that her left ear isn't working and that she won't be able to sing like she used to. she's one strong woman. she's accepting the fact that her vocals are going downhill and she's happy around the people she's with. she's absolutely inspiring.

tenshi no hane 28th June 2008 09:42 AM

thanks for sharing, she's such a strong person.

Yoake 28th June 2008 10:02 AM

Ayu is very THE BEST. She is strong and sensitive. I think we isn't her fans but her friends because she open us her heart. Thanks Ayu. We are with you forever. We will follow you everywhere because we love you truly.

thanks for translation^^