Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What kind of contest would you enter? Take 3 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36351)

nmskalmn 19th November 2005 12:36 AM

What kind of contest would you enter? Take 3

I'm opening the third version of this poll to get some up-to-date feedback as we plan the AHS contests for the next few months.

This is a multiple choice poll. Please choose all the options you are interested in doing.

Please do not vote for contest options you would not be able to participate in. For example, do not pick Karaoke if you don't have a microphone.

Looking forward to your suggestions and feedback. Thanks in advance for voting.

Mad_Cactuar 19th November 2005 03:15 AM

I'm also interested in the idea of creating fake/silly news that can convince others. It is also fun.

UvegotMail 19th November 2005 03:33 AM

art art art art art art art art

preferably something I can draw. :D please ._. I'll send a dollar!

-Link- 19th November 2005 04:08 AM

yay a new one!

art/graphic design, id rather have that than a photography contest to be honest :paperbag

Corybobory 19th November 2005 05:28 AM

It's all about photoshop :)

Love Appears 19th November 2005 10:52 PM

I am glad that a programming option was included. I'm studying game design, so it'd be right up my alley.

(Though I would imagine it would be a relatively simple C++ based program that would run in a basic DOS interface.)

Calico 19th November 2005 11:49 PM

Karaoke any day! Although I also chose anything writing related and the remix option. Time to dust off my remixer anyway.

Raleigh 20th November 2005 12:33 PM

Poetry. I love writing it.

jerms 20th November 2005 04:17 PM

i still like my survivor-ish idea :cool

PickleCookies 21st November 2005 06:15 AM

Photography.

UvegotMail 21st November 2005 07:14 AM

art art art art art art art art

Keishi 21st November 2005 11:03 AM

hmm...maybe somekind like cover set like what I did....u know it's fun to see others version aside of mine....^^

PickleCookies 21st November 2005 10:04 PM

No. Just no.

Keishi 22nd November 2005 11:30 AM

no offense man...just suggesting....

walking proud 25th November 2005 06:31 AM

Essay.
Karaoke, Japanese.
Karaoke, any other language.

----

Graphic design is getting kind of worn out.

superdonut 6th December 2005 05:07 PM

Yeah... a manga would be so fun, if I had some time ^^

Delirium-Zer0 11th December 2005 11:44 PM

I'd be interested in an essay contest. I've had REALLY bad luck getting entries in on time for the others, but I could do an essay pretty fast. I think maybe the staff should give us 3 or 4 topic choices like they do in essay assignments for school. :) So maybe an essay contest can go next after the graphic design challenges?

Lumix 12th December 2005 09:13 PM

Essay is good but not for people who hasn't english as a native language. :(

Delirium-Zer0 17th December 2005 04:45 AM

You can still write a compelling argument if English isn't your first language, i think. I've seen people with imperfect english argue points and make speculations very well. Most of the mods and members here can tell what you're saying even if your english isn't very good; since we all like a foreign singer, we've been exposed to people with imperfect english for a very long time and can understand them very well now, at least most of the time.

Plus, most of the contests are unfair to SOMEONE. Some of us don't have a good ear and can't remix, or don't have the right equipment or software. Some of us are TERRIBLE graphic designers, or can't figure out how to use paint shop pro very well, or can't afford photoshop; some of us have no camera so can't take photographs. Not everyone can enter all the contests.

But i do think you can write an essay with good ideas in it even if you can't speak english well.

Azmaria 26th December 2005 12:49 PM

graphics, fanfics or poetry