Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [IV] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116819)

truehappiness 4th January 2013 07:34 AM

14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [IV]

Covers

Song preview (played outside at CDL, uptempo ballad-ish)
Spoiler:
new song recorded version LQ by Foyuki http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vxUDCXPSgzA/
-posted by Foyuki, thought to be untitled for her... story 2, but Japanese fans think it may be SAKURA

Lyric snippet:
SAKURA(?)

花びらのように散る日々が
どれだけの歳月続いたの?
残った花びらはもう無い、、、

風が吹くたびに怯えた日々に
今は居心地さえいいの
当たり前の風景が好き、、、

---- different user provided the following - - - -

君の?? そんな強くはないね
だから一人になんてしないから

ここにある現実を この両腕に
いっぱいの愛強く抱きしめて
その目で見えた ??? 信じて
飛び出した感情だけが 尖ったままの言葉もある
けれど諦めないでね ほら明日のエールに変えて
そう明日へのエールに変えて

Tracklist + Special version goods
Spoiler:
From Misa-chan's blog:
Everything for this…

Chapter 4 of the 5-month consecutive release project running up to her 15th Anniversary debut is a much-anticipated original album! With songs from “LOVE” (8 Nov) and “again” (8 Dec) acting as prologues, 5 new songs are added to create a compilation of 15 tracks!

The new songs include works by Mr Hoshino Yasuhiko, Mr Tago Kunio, and Mr Nakano Yuuta, and every song is hailed as a uniquely “Hamasaki Ayumi” track that everyone craves. And with the addition of the popular 2012 tracks “You&Me” and “Song 4 u”, this album is complete with a single story and amazing quality!

For the videos, 7 video clips and 7 making clips make up a total of 14 tracks. This is the first time we’re having such an impressive line-up of video content, so one can see ayu in lots of different styles. Also, album videos are being released in Blu-ray form for the first time.

As for the limited edition, due to lots of requests from the fans, the factory had packed its schedule to produce “jacket cover photo ayupan figures”! Furthermore, rare items like a grand photobook filled with never-before-released photos will surely make this a precious collector’s item for fans!!

Moving towards her 15th Anniversary, ayu’s 14th original album is full of her charm. This is the answer.

全てはこのために...。
デビュー15周年を迎える2013年4月8日に向けてリリースを重ねてきた第4弾は、待望のオ リジナル・フ ルアルバム!
序章ともいえる11月8日発売『LOVE』、12月8日発売『again』収録曲に、書き下ろし新曲5曲ほ かを加えた全15曲を完全収録!
初収録となる新曲は、星野靖彦氏、多胡邦夫氏、中野雄太氏による楽曲で、誰もが待ち望んでいたこれぞ“浜崎 あゆみ”と言わんばかりの歌に仕上がっている。そこに、2012年に各方面で話題となった「Y ou & Me」「Song 4 u」といった楽曲が加わり、ひとつの物語として綴られた圧倒的なクオリティのアルバムが完成!
映像は、video clipとmaking clipそれぞれ7本ずつ計14本収録。圧巻のヴォリュームとともに初収録映像を多数含む充実の内容と なっ ており、様々なayuの姿を見ることができる。なお、アルバムの映像作品としては初となるBl u-ray形態でのリリースも決定。
また、数量限定生産盤では、かねてより多くのファンからリクエストがあったものの、製作工程ス ケジュールの 都合で叶わなかった“ジャケット写真イメージのayupanフィギュア”付きが遂に実現!さら に、未公開シ ョット満載の豪華フォトブック付きというレア化必至、ファン垂涎の超貴重盤!!
15周年イヤーを迎えるに相応しい、ayuの魅力が存分に詰まった渾身の14thオリジナル・フル アルバム 。答えはここにある。

- there are five versions of the album, CD+DVD+ayupan figure+PHOTOBOOK, CD+Blu-ray+ayupan figure+PHOTOBOOK, CD+DVD, CD+Blu-ray, and CD only
- the photobook is 24 pages long
- there are five new songs mentioned in this description (so there'll be two interludes?)
- the interludes on the album are task'n'bass and glasses
- Yuta Nakano, Kunio Tago, and Yasuhiko Hoshino composed some of the new songs (all?)
- the description also mentions a jacket photo Ayupan figure and a photobook as the CD+DVD+SPECIAL/CD+Blu-ray+SPECIAL items.
- Melody's PV consists of Ayu and the dancers, the PV is also similar to TO BE or Not yet from AT07 with the kaleidoscope effect and she is in black/white while the dancers are in red, shown during a LOVE again CM before CDL12-13's opening

http://i.imgur.com/7Z9Yp.jpg
-posted on Facebook and taken at CDL

Bolded items are new.

CD
01. Wake me up
02. Song 4 u
03. Missing
04. SAKURA
05. Melody
06. task'n'bass (INTERLUDE)
07. Bye-bye darling

08. snowy kiss
09. Sweet scar
10. petal
11. glasses (INTERLUDE)
12. untitled for her... story 2
13. Gloria

14. Ivy
15. You & Me

DVD/Blu-ray
01. Song 4 u (video clip)
02. Missing (video clip)
03. Wake me up (video clip)
04. You & Me (video clip)
05. snowy kiss (video clip)
06. Sweet scar (video clip)
07. Melody (video clip)
08. Song 4 u (making clip)
09. Missing (making clip)
10. You & Me (making clip)
11. Wake me up / snowy kiss (making clip #1)
12. Wake me up / snowy kiss (making clip #2)
13. Sweet scar (making clip)
14. Melody (making clip)

SPECIAL GOODS
- Jacket/CD cover ayupan

http://i.imgur.com/0Unfk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7Z9Yp.jpg
- Photobook (24 pages)

First press bonuses
Spoiler:
If you preorder from mu-mo, you will get an 'original big clip' (not sure what this could be for... just for sealing things or maybe holding laundry?).

If you preorder from TeamAyu, you will get the clip and an original notebook.

If you preorder the PLAYBUTTON from either TeamAyu/mu-mo, you'll get a car message board. (Think like "BABY ON BOARD!" but for Ayu)

As with the other releases, this release will have a serial number card that you must save until the last release comes out in March and will be active for the month of March. Details are yet to be revealed.

Preorder links
Spoiler:
CD+DVD+ayupan FIGURE+PHOTOBOOK - CDJapan | YesAsia
CD+Blu-ray+ayupan FIGURE+PHOTOBOOK - CDJapan | YesAsia
CD+DVD - CDJapan | YesAsia
CD+Blu-ray - CDJapan | YesAsia
CD only - CDJapan | YesAsia

Early information
Spoiler:

The information is now up on the official site!
http://www.avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/disc...VCD-38705.html

第4弾はオリジナルフルアルバム新曲ばっかのフルアルバムですね今回は5パターンでの発売です

Seems that on TeamAyu, they have posted that a new original album is coming out and all of the songs are new (so nothing from LOVE or again? If they were going to be on this I think they'd be mentioned) and it'll have five versions.

I wonder if they took down the information early again like for LOVE?

It'll be 14 tracks (announced) with the following versions:
CD only
CD+DVD
CD+Blu-ray
CD+DVD+GOODS
CD+Blu-ray+GOODS

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38705
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38706
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38707
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38708
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVCD-38709

First presses will include the serial number card for access to a special site when all five releases are out. Details are unknown.

Something tells me that none of the new songs will get PVs though. Do they usually say "bonus DVD" when it's a PV DVD? Looking back on other releases it also says bonus so hm.... I guess we'll see!

A screenshot from TeamAyu indicates that the DVD will have 14 clips on it and that the album will have 15 tracks. That's one more track than CDJapan announced.

http://i.imgur.com/3unSw.jpg
- posted by Foyuki

Related links
14th album out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases
"The 8th is Ayu Day", 5 Consecutive Months of New Releases
14th NEW ALBUM『LOVE again』 tracklist & covers!
14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [II]
14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [III]

truehappiness 4th January 2013 07:41 AM

Oh, if anyone was interested in what the preview song has lyrically, it's pretty encouraging. I think it could be either Gloria or untitled for her.... story 2 (most likely the latter) if we're going by the tracklist but anything's possible.

EDIT: I just looked at a site for information and it looks like SAKURA may be the song that was played? They have some lyric snippets that match the preview we have, at least for the last sabi/chorus. It was the only song that was played around the goods area and it was also pretty hard to hear because of the rain.

Quote:

SAKURA(?)

花びらのように散る日々が
どれだけの歳月続いたの?
残った花びらはもう無い、、、

風が吹くたびに怯えた日々に
今は居心地さえいいの
当たり前の風景が好き、、、

---- different user provided the following - - - -

君の?? そんな強くはないね
だから一人になんてしないから

ここにある現実を この両腕に
いっぱいの愛強く抱きしめて
その目で見えた ??? 信じて
飛び出した感情だけが 尖ったままの言葉もある
けれど諦めないでね ほら明日のエールに変えて
そう明日へのエールに変えて

So there's a mini 'uplifting section' after Missing with SAKURA and Melody if that's what it is.

Jawdarna 4th January 2013 07:48 AM

^ I'm imagining something a bit less dramatic than Missing, but less cuddly than Melody.

truehappiness 4th January 2013 07:51 AM

To reply to what you mentioned in the last thread, there's got to be some sort of appeal to buying A BEST 3... maybe new vocals? New arrangements? I think there should be at least one new song on it.

For the other best albums, there was something that was appealing/new/not available elsewhere on them...
A BEST - new vocals on a few songs, first best album
A BEST 2 - one new song, CDL+CDL documentary
A COMPLETE - box/photobook, lots of singles, remastered everything
A BEST 3 - ?

I guess at this point, we can only imagine what the possibilities are if A BEST 3 actually happens, but I hope it's more than just the old songs.

Jawdarna 4th January 2013 08:00 AM

^ I wonder if it'll be one disc or two?

I'm really hoping for 15th anniversary versions! :D
I mean, since Ayu seems to have abandoned the single format, and we didn't receive any on LOVE or again, I'm really hoping that A BEST 3 incorporates them.

It'd be really special if she did re-arrange singles from Duty -----> Love songs
(since we've already received 10th anniversary editions for select LOVEppears and A Song for XX singles).

I'd definitely buy A BEST 3 if it came with AT12, and rearranged songs.

I just hope this release is drama free. :D

kendelle 4th January 2013 08:03 AM

I don't think she could do AB3 and expect it to sell or not piss off her remaining fans. I'd really love it Avex stepped it up a little and did an Ayu cover album celebrating her 15th anni - get her labelmates to cover/re-imagine her hits and present that.

I do expect AB3 coming soon, although without a single since 2010 it's hard to say she's even had a "hit" to qualify for another best compilation, but if singles are called mini albums now this crazy consumer world we live in might just troll us once more.

FoObY 4th January 2013 08:18 AM

AB3 would cover "GREEN/Days" and everything after, I'm guessing (?). It'd end up being the weakest BEST album imo, and if "LOVE" and "again" are included, that'd be yet another slap in the face.

It would definitely need something substantial like 15th anniversary versions as others suggested.

tokyoxjapanxfan 4th January 2013 08:18 AM

I would also really enjoy a cover album by her label mates. It'd be super fun. It'd breathe some life into her old songs! Doing a TRF and releasing it -with- an original album would also be very nice.

truehappiness 4th January 2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoObY (Post 2958782)
AB3 would cover "GREEN/Days" and everything after, I'm guessing (?). It'd end up being the weakest BEST album imo, and if "LOVE" and "again" are included, that'd be yet another slap in the face.

It would definitely need something substantial like 15th anniversary versions as others suggested.

I think A COMPLETE doesn't count in the A BEST chronology since it was all singles (and I would imagine that they want to stick stuff like JEWEL and MY ALL onto A BEST 3) so Startin'/Born To Be... (essentially Secret) to Party Queen may be where they pull from for A BEST 3?

Though they may probably cut it off somewhere because that's a LOT of albums to pull from.

Possible candidates imo:
Secret - JEWEL for sure, but basically most of the album could be put on A BEST 3
GUILTY - MY ALL for sure, but like Secret, a lot of the album save one or two tracks could be on A BEST 3
Mirrorcle World (?, nah, it was on A COMPLETE and has kinda been ignored since then)
NEXT LEVEL - Rule, Sparkle, NEXT LEVEL, Days
Rock'n'Roll Circus - Microphone, You were..., Sunrise ~LOVE is ALL~, Don't look back, Sexy little things, BALLAD
Love songs - Love song, Virgin Road, MOON, crossroad
FIVE - progress, BRILLANTE, beloved
Party Queen - Party queen, how beautiful you are, Return Road, reminds me

Around 70-80 songs up for A BEST 3 give or take a few excluding the interludes of course.

ストロボ・EdGE 4th January 2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2958779)
To reply to what you mentioned in the last thread, there's got to be some sort of appeal to buying A BEST 3... maybe new vocals? New arrangements? I think there should be at least one new song on it.

For the other best albums, there was something that was appealing/new/not available elsewhere on them...
A BEST - new vocals on a few songs, first best album
A BEST 2 - one new song, CDL+CDL documentary
A COMPLETE - box/photobook, lots of singles, remastered everything
A BEST 3 - ?

I guess at this point, we can only imagine what the possibilities are if A BEST 3 actually happens, but I hope it's more than just the old songs.

With how she's trending you can expect that new song to be included on her next studio album effectively voiding buying the best album.

Yes, I'm bitter I also bought A Summer Best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2958780)
^ I wonder if it'll be one disc or two?

I'm really hoping for 15th anniversary versions! :D
I mean, since Ayu seems to have abandoned the single format, and we didn't receive any on LOVE or again, I'm really hoping that A BEST 3 incorporates them.

It'd be really special if she did re-arrange singles from Duty -----> Love songs
(since we've already received 10th anniversary editions for select LOVEppears and A Song for XX singles).

That would be amazing. I love the 10th anni versions.

Jawdarna 4th January 2013 08:30 AM

Singles since (or belonging to) Secret:

Startin'/Born To Be...
BLUE BIRD
glitter/fated
Talkin' 2 Myself/decision
Together when...*
Mirrorcle World*
GREEN/Days
Rule/Sparkle
Sunrise/Sunset ~LOVE is ALL~
Ballad/You were...
MOON/blossom
Crossroad
L (Last Angel, Virgin Road, Sweet Season)
Dream ON*
how beautiful you are*

* - Digital singles/collaborations/miscellaneous.

24? songs in total from singles not included on A BEST 2.
Definitely enough to have two discs if she picks and chooses popular album tracks.

truehappiness 4th January 2013 08:35 AM

She'll definitely pull from album tracks since Ayu's best albums have always seemed to be not just single collections from the very start except A COMPLETE which was supposed to be a single collection since it was called ~ALL SINGLES~ (but we know that to not really be true).

Quote:

With how she's trending you can expect that new song to be included on her next studio album effectively voiding buying the best album.
Yeah... no.

ストロボ・EdGE 4th January 2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2958791)
She'll definitely pull from album tracks since Ayu's best albums have always seemed to be not just single collections from the very start except A COMPLETE which was supposed to be a single collection since it was called ~ALL SINGLES~ (but we know that to not really be true).

Yeah... no.

You

&

Me

Jawdarna 4th January 2013 08:41 AM

I reckon it'll be:

JEWEL
RED LINE ~for TA~
Return Road (I'm not sure how popular this one is, but it was definitely the stand out on Party Queen).
MY ALL
Love song (performed at non-concert lives).
progress
Song 4 u
Possibly Beautiful Fighters.

I think it really depends on how she distinguishes each disc though this time. Considering the trend of 'happy' and 'sad' that has occurred with A BEST 2 and A SUMMER BEST, I wonder if A BEST 3 will follow suit?

truehappiness 4th January 2013 08:45 AM

Song 4 u would be likely to be excluded since LOVE again would have come out just one month prior.

I think it's likely they could go 2CD or even 3CD with a 'special price' if they wanted to choose extra tracks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2958793)
You

&

Me

And....? I wish I had a "That was one time!" GIF from Mean Girls.

Jawdarna 4th January 2013 08:49 AM

I still reckon You & Me was added for relevance reasons. xD

pepper 4th January 2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jawdarna (Post 2958777)
^ I'm imagining something a bit less dramatic than Missing, but less cuddly than Melody.

Ivy ~episode II~ lol. and both belong to nature j/s xD;;

Can she make best with something like A BALLADS? :< But with guitars? :<<<<<<<
I was hoping for A ROCK since forever and ever :CCC

truehappiness 4th January 2013 08:51 AM

It's kind of odd how You & Me snuck its way onto like 4 releases after it was originally released.

Instrumental and remixes on LOVE, connected to the PVs on again, the Classical version on A Classical, and now it's on LOVE again with the PV/making and the song. Kind of hilarious since this didn't really happen with other tracks... ever.

pepper 4th January 2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 2958802)
It's kind of odd how You & Me snuck its way onto like 4 releases after it was originally released.

Instrumental and remixes on LOVE, connected to the PVs on again, the Classical version on A Classical, and now it's on LOVE again with the PV/making and the song. Kind of hilarious since this didn't really happen with other tracks... ever.

and it's not even any kind of "spectular song".
I think many people hate that song?

truehappiness 4th January 2013 08:55 AM

Well, it did seem to be a bit of a YouTube hit. I think it's one of her most viewed tracks on YouTube if not THE highest on her channel with 2.4 million views and counting. It's possible that it was pretty well liked considering it's been years since her last upbeat summer track.