Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   [TeamAyu] TeamAyu receiving massive power-up in Fall 2014 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119881)

truehappiness 8th April 2014 09:52 AM

TeamAyu receiving massive power-up in Fall 2014

So along with the tour and album, they have announced some new changes for TeamAyu starting in the Fall! I might get some of these wrong, so please correct me if I am!

* PC/Smartphone newsletter that can be accessed any time will begin circulation

* Download services via TeamAyu will be upgraded (things like photos/calendars/wallpapers), giveaways of 'private items' of Ayu's will also take place

* Deepening the connection between Ayu and TeamAyu with the implementation of a live Q&A corner so that fans can chat with Ayu in real time. Documentary films will also be regularly uploaded giving TeamAyu the inside scoop on rehearsals, production, and other behind the scenes happenings

Current services like Ayu's blog/diary will still continue and other new services are in the works to be revealed in the summertime

The live Q&A is intriguing. I wonder just how they'll do it... Skype/UStream/YouTube Live? How will they keep it to TA only?

freedreamer 8th April 2014 09:57 AM

very alluring O.O
definitely good that there are changes LOL..in her 16th anniversary

njanjayrp 8th April 2014 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truehappiness (Post 3070061)
So along with the tour and album, they have announced some new changes for TeamAyu starting in the Fall! I might get some of these wrong, so please correct me if I am!

* PC/Smartphone newsletter that can be accessed any time will begin circulation

* Download services via TeamAyu will be upgraded (things like photos/calendars/wallpapers), giveaways of 'private items' of Ayu's will also take place

* Deepening the connection between Ayu and TeamAyu with the implementation of a live Q&A corner so that fans can chat with Ayu in real time. Documentary films will also be regularly uploaded giving TeamAyu the inside scoop on rehearsals, production, and other behind the scenes happenings

Current services like Ayu's blog/diary will still continue and other new services are in the works to be revealed in the summertime

The live Q&A is intriguing. I wonder just how they'll do it... Skype/UStream/YouTube Live? How will they keep it to TA only?

Internal streaming/chat service perhaps?

AyuGAME 8th April 2014 11:28 AM

Why she do all this on her 16th not her 15th
weird...

Corvina 8th April 2014 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 3070086)
weird...

That's what I asked myself as well, haha.
I guess with her "new" life with her husband in LA.. maybe that's the reason.
Also for that Q&A thing, when she will be so much in LA, to be a littler closer to her fans in Japan perhaps. It's interesting.

AyUmIXx 8th April 2014 12:23 PM

wow awesome..
wish i could be TA..

maxikot 8th April 2014 12:27 PM

Or she simply noticed that her 15th anniversary wasn't that special. I enjoyed the tour very very very much and LOVE again but it was all nothing exraordinary. What she is doing this year looks very promising though.

Refix 8th April 2014 01:41 PM

Oh the live Q&A will be fun! Sometimes I envy those TeamAyu members.

kendelle 8th April 2014 01:52 PM

aaaaaah i saw this :D Good time to be a TA member ^^ I'm sure that we can pass on questions and stuff in any chats we are in :)

And if there is a digital newsletter maybe this might mean a digital only TA for OS fans? I hope so :)

Delirium-Zer0 8th April 2014 03:32 PM

I saw this news this morning! :D

This is the sort of thing TA Members got back before her peak, when her fan base was still growing and was kinda small. This is AMAZING news.

Minttulatte 8th April 2014 03:38 PM

TA is turning into LittleMonsters.com. They have a live chat section with Gaga on that site too. It's a nice idea. Too bad that I have no account on TA so I can't see it but I'm happy for everyone else~ :)

ayumisrael 8th April 2014 03:55 PM

So I will continue my membership this year as welll hahahaha. I have it until August, will have to renew it. I just thought that maybe I shouldn't because everything leaks fast (even if I sometimes get to see stuff before others) but now these are great reasons to continue it!

Can't wait to see it =D It's right after my new membership will start.

lol maybe ayu likes 16th anniversaries more than 15ths?

Even though the 5 releases in 5 months thing was pretty exciting at the time, just that instead of 5 singles it was like 2, a classical album and a DVD/blu-ray release inside of it, rather than a lot of new material like everyone most likely wanted.
The most exciting release was LOVE again, but a lot of it was already released, and it has a lot of the usual ayu sound, so that whole thing probably let people feel less celebrative =P
She also had a 15th anniversary tour. But I think that new stuff are more exciting, maybe in anniversaries, old stuff shouldn't be celebrated but new stuff should, or a great mix of both with loads of new stuff. Or something like that.

ExodusUK 8th April 2014 04:06 PM

About 10 years overdue..finally Avex/Ayu catches up.

AyusakiFan 8th April 2014 04:47 PM

That sounds great! I might have to sign up for TA this year once they revamp it! :)

jyujiw 8th April 2014 04:54 PM

She's really making it.

ohsixthirty 8th April 2014 06:28 PM

Wow, I actually might sign up for Team Ayu again!

DDRmaster 9th April 2014 01:33 AM

Quote:

weird...

Maybe because it's been sweet 16 years since her debut.

njanjayrp 9th April 2014 08:04 AM

Quote:

weird...

15th Anniversary was all about celebrating the past.

Yumi(e) 9th April 2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 3070304)
15th Anniversary was all about celebrating the past.

This.
Now she began a new stage, until 30th anniversary(?)

ayumisrael 10th April 2014 12:01 AM

20th. In Japan it appears that most popular acts celebrate anniversaries every 5 years, especially after their 10th one.