Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   WOWOW to broadcast ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ on September 23 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124159)

Lonely_Marionette 19th September 2018 04:30 AM

Thanks for the preview. I can't wait to watch this. It looks amazing!

Aderianu 19th September 2018 02:33 PM

http://i.imgur.com/svMiBaMl.jpg

Katsuyuki012 19th September 2018 02:42 PM

Looks great.. I love the screen with the frame screen.. concert looks quite 'cozy'♡

Aderianu 21st September 2018 08:46 AM

Setlist from upcoming broadcast:
Forgiveness
evolution
A Song for xx
Mad World
ever free
Cather In The Light
SEASONS
TO BE
how beautiful you are
BRILLANTE
Bold & Delicious
Born To Be…
NEXT LEVEL
other

summerain 21st September 2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3287111)
Setlist from upcoming broadcast:
Forgiveness
evolution
A Song for xx
Mad World
ever free
Cather In The Light
SEASONS
TO BE
how beautiful you are
BRILLANTE
Bold & Delicious
Born To Be…
NEXT LEVEL
other

Maybe the will show only The way I am and A song is born from the encore.

attractive nausea 22nd September 2018 07:50 AM

^ No, SURREAL was shown in the video teaser.

summerain 23rd September 2018 03:18 PM

It's up at JPS.

Uknow! 23rd September 2018 03:42 PM

I will try to be faster but my internet today isn't in ayu-mood lol

Uknow! 23rd September 2018 05:32 PM

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showth...16#post3287316

summerain 23rd September 2018 07:30 PM

What an ASTONISHING performance of how beautiful you are. The arrangement is sublime (and I loved the entire screening of hbya PV).

SunshineSlayer 23rd September 2018 11:30 PM

So I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but so far it's excellent. I really wasn't expecting much because so many people that went complained about it.

It also looks like nothing was cut from the broadcast?

Andrenekoi 23rd September 2018 11:33 PM

I really liked it A LOT until BRILLANTE and it felt a lot like a narrative about fighting darkness with music.

After BRILLANTE it becomes a giant encore with prettier outfits. Not bad, but probably more entertaining in person.

Also, for those who like to complain about the dancers, aside from evolution she is alone on the stage for the whole 2 first sections.

Xianghua 24th September 2018 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3287322)
What an ASTONISHING performance of how beautiful you are. The arrangement is sublime (and I loved the entire screening of hbya PV).

right? I cried during it :x

summerain 24th September 2018 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer (Post 3287332)
So I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but so far it's excellent. I really wasn't expecting much because so many people that went complained about it.

It also looks like nothing was cut from the broadcast?

Just miccie singing Diary was cut

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xianghua (Post 3287336)
right? I cried during it :x

Me too! I shed some tears because I felt it was so intense. The choir is really powerful here.

hud 24th September 2018 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3287337)
Just miccie singing Diary was cut.

thank god

Katsuyuki012 24th September 2018 04:05 AM

BRILLANTE is awesome :heart for some reason I remembered someone saying it's evoLLANTE so I was a bit confused at first. I really love the performance though. Of course Timmy's look is more polished now too thenn it was in 2011. It bothered me so much, though with ayu's dress at the end :'D

also... ever free... :heart astonishing vocals, tbh. I always wanted her to sing it but I couldn't have imagined how she'd sing it these days. Although this might be one of the cases where I prefer her old voice (not sure about that yet) she sung it really well, imo. Very dramatic too but for me, it fit. I can see people not like that though.
Just something about that dress is bothersome to me. It seems like it's supposed to "fly" lightly but somehow it doesn't? So during some movements, the dress kind of gets in the "visual way" and takes away some of moves' elegance for me. Not a big deal, though.

njanjayrp 24th September 2018 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3287337)
Just miccie singing Diary was cut

Me too! I shed some tears because I felt it was so intense. The choir is really powerful here.

Actually he sang together with the Korean girl and during the first two dates you could barely hear him. Glad it was cut.

SKYia 24th September 2018 08:17 AM

I'm sad she changed outfits and hair for the final for HBYA :( on July 21st she looked just like in the PV and when she started singing and the video was shown behind her at first I thought they are showing her live. I really wanted to see it that way again :((((

~angel*ayumi~ 24th September 2018 08:32 AM

I am sad it was cut, I like that song very much.
I only zapped through it yet to refresh some memories.

Ad Eternam 24th September 2018 09:04 AM

I think we won’t wait long until the blu-Ray and DVD release. This TV version was clearly an edited cut from the final version for the commercial release. It’s the best TV version cut I’ve ever seen