Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   「ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 ~Promised Land~ A」on sale 8/26 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124897)

AyuCanada 19th September 2020 08:44 AM

The Live CD is so good I really love the Orchestra arrangements (even if in reality it was only half the musicians... you don't notice it on the CD)

There was also a bunch of goodies with that release, I ordered it with Loveppears remastered so I received a box loaded with stuff!

surrealA 21st September 2020 09:40 PM

Just received mine today!! :rainbow

Earth_maiden 28th September 2020 02:48 PM

I got this email today from tenso:

Quote:

Thank you for using tenso.com.

Due to the affect caused by COVID-19, packages destined to the United States and Australia can only be shipped via Surface mail. As there is still no update of resuming shipping services other than Surface mail, we have made DHL as a shipping option in My Page for packages destined to the United States and Australia.

For DHL shipping fees, please refer to the link below:
http://a06.hm-f.jp/cc.php?t=M759002&c=183096237&d=84e9

Please kindly note that packages containing the items below require a different estimation from the price list listed in the chart. We will send you a separate quotation.
・Alcoholic beverages
・Speakers
・Packages exceeding the maximum weight of 30kg
・Packages that exceed the total length and width of 300cm

If you would like to ship via DHL, please follow the instructions below.

(1) Select/Add address of the United States or Australia as your main shipping address.
(2) Choose the package from ""Package Info/Consolidation Service"" and click ""Select shipping method""
(3) Choose DHL insured/uninsured as shipping method and click to confirm page
(4) Edit invoice of every item
As DHL is more stricter when exporting the items, please specify the detailed name of the items to avoid package from returning to our warehouse.
(5) Click to ""Payment"" if you have completed editing the invoice
(6) Reconfirm whether the shipping address and package information are correct before settle the payment

We will be able to ship your package in the next 2 business days after receiving your payment.

Notice
※Regarding items like food item, beverage, cosmetics and tableware which could contact with mouth or be absorbed directly or indirectly, the inspection is stricter when items are going through customs facilities.
※SDS(Safety Data Sheet) may require when going through customs facilities. In the case that customers cannot provide the related document, packages may be returned.
※Customers are responsible for customs duties, a customs clearance fee and other required fees that might be imposed.

If you have any concerns on DHL shipping, please kindly contact tenso customer support.
http://a06.hm-f.jp/cc.php?t=M759003&c=183096237&d=84e9

We appreciate for your understanding and cooperation.

tenso.com
I tried to put my order in but it said the website was really congested so I'll try to process it again later. :D

Aderianu 28th September 2020 10:36 PM

I sent my package with surface mail. I'm tired from waiting and afraid that even this option may be closed soon.

AyuCanada 30th September 2020 09:01 PM

I never used DHL with Tenso, but amazon Japan uses DHL and it worked faster then tenso in my past experiences (Including during Covid).

Son_of_Sun 7th October 2020 04:12 PM

What a shit show the Swedish postal service is! The 15th of September I got a notification that I had to pay VAT/customs on the package from CDJapan. The thing is, they had calculated things wrong. They mixed up Japanese Yen and Swedish Kronor when they did the calculations. So it ended up costing me 3 times as much as the real cost. I called them a bunch of times. They said they need to redo the calculation and let things go through their systems once more. Even gotten an email where they said "Your package will not be sent back".

So today, I check the status of everything... "Your package is being sent back"... What! If they can't stop the package, then I need to email CDJapan and tell them all of this, that they should resend the package back again. If they charge me for shipping I'll just say to the Swedish postal service to pay me that. So angry at them right now! Sorry for the rant.

mi|kshake 7th October 2020 11:03 PM

Omg I would be raging! Good luck with your package!

~angel*ayumi~ 7th October 2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son_of_Sun (Post 3329386)
What a shit show the Swedish postal service is! The 15th of September I got a notification that I had to pay VAT/customs on the package from CDJapan. The thing is, they had calculated things wrong. They mixed up Japanese Yen and Swedish Kronor when they did the calculations. So it ended up costing me 3 times as much as the real cost. I called them a bunch of times. They said they need to redo the calculation and let things go through their systems once more. Even gotten an email where they said "Your package will not be sent back".

So today, I check the status of everything... "Your package is being sent back"... What! If they can't stop the package, then I need to email CDJapan and tell them all of this, that they should resend the package back again. If they charge me for shipping I'll just say to the Swedish postal service to pay me that. So angry at them right now! Sorry for the rant.

Sounds like it could be German postal service... I feel your pain

kendelle 9th October 2020 09:14 AM

oh my god that's awful :( I'm lucky in that the Australian postal service is expensive but I've rarely had problems shipping here (mainly just slowness, cost increasing and a couple of lost items over the years). I hope you can resolve it easily and get compensated!

My Tenso and Buyee packages aren't counting down yet until EMS resumes I think but I'm so frustrated that I'm tied to DHL or Sea Mail only. If I did one of those bulk lots of random crap I'd ship it via sea and not be too worried but I'm paranoid shipping expensive stuff without tracking or insurance lol

If anyone really wanted the tote bag from the DVD/BR release but didn't want to buy the whole package, there's one on Mercari Japan: https://buyee.jp/mercari/item/m54591590443

Aokani 10th October 2020 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Son_of_Sun (Post 3329386)
What a shit show the Swedish postal service is!

Sorry to hear about that, that's so bad :/
I've always ordered from Yesasia and I have so far been lucky.

thinkingoutloud89 12th October 2020 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ (Post 3329402)
Sounds like it could be German postal service... I feel your pain

never had an issues in Germany tho

~angel*ayumi~ 12th October 2020 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkingoutloud89 (Post 3329658)
never had an issues in Germany tho

I had my issuses here or there, especially if custom is involved.

BabyJane 13th October 2020 01:50 PM

I usually had problems with DHL or Deutsche Post (the most stupid customer service, like really), Customs though is a breeze for me. The people that work in the customs office now know me and I don't even have to open my packages anymore... It's quite fun to "visit" customs ever now and then (if it just wouldn't always cost so much T_T)

Katsuyuki012 25th December 2020 08:19 AM

The DVD version of Promised Land has reached #96 on the yearly music DVD chart for 2020, having sold 6,973 copies. The blu-ray didn't appear on the yearly chart.

Son_of_Sun 29th December 2020 04:40 PM

With the cancellation of this years countdown live concert (2020 just keeps on giving... :no). Here's a solution if you're sitting alone on New Years:

Watch last years concert (2019-2020) and make sure to time everything so Ayu counts down to the new year! I've done this a couple times and celebrating the new year this way is somewhat of a fun thing.

So the trick is to start watching the concert at a specific time. From my Blu-ray rip of the concert, Ayu yells HAPPY NEW YEAR @ 1:26:14 into the concert. So if you start watching at 22:33:46 your local time, Ayu should count down to the NEW year.

Make sure to take a quick look so your copy of the concert has the same time.

FoxyPinkGirl 29th December 2020 05:20 PM

God that just broke my heart for her reading the TA announcement in my email just now of the cancellation of CDL. I hope the infected team member is okay too. Hopefully they can reschedule it for next month instead of scrapping the entire concept all together after everyone is out of quarantine and tests negative.