Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [IX] (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102540)

truehappiness 16th July 2010 06:05 AM

New single MOON / blossom 7/14, 1st part of 3 single project [IX]

Covers

Tracklist information / PV Director / Short ver. of PV
Spoiler:

01. MOON (Original mix)
02. blossom (Original mix)
03. Microphone (THE LOWBROWS remix)
04. Last Links (Orchestra version) - arranged by Yuta Nakano
05. MOON (Original mix -Instrumental-)
06. blossom (Original mix -Instrumental-)

01. blossom (Original mix)
02. MOON (Original mix)
03. Don't look back (Reggae Disco Rockers remix)
04. meaning of Love (Acoustic Piano version) - arranged by Shingo Kobayashi
05. blossom (Original mix -Instrumental-)
06. MOON (Original mix -Instrumental-)

The director of the MOON PV is Hideaki Sunaga. He worked on Greatful days, ANGEL'S SONG, GAME, About You, 1 LOVE and Don't look back.

The blossom / MOON CD+DVD version has been canceled.
on June 7th, 2010.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maikaru (Post 2382237)
ayu_19980408

そうなんです!理由は後々、なるほど☆と思ってもらえるはずなので、楽しみにしていて下さい‼ @kayzu_teamayu: @ayu_19980408 7月14日(水)NEW SINGLE「MOON / blossom」「blossom / MOON」の商品内容が変更だね。

She just posted this on twitter, saying "Yeah, the single has been changed. About the reason, after a while I think you will find that you'll be able to think 'Oh! So that's why!!', so please look forward to it."

I think she has something planned for the blossom pv, or something else planned in general! Really looking forward to it.

-posted by maikaru (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=154)

From Misa-chan:
NEW SINGLE 「MOON / blossom」 set for release 14 July!!

Aiming for the 50th single, the first in a series of 3 consecutive works!
This 48th single is a double A-side featuring the widely-acclaimed famous songs 「MOON」 and 「blossom」!!
Both tracks are the current hot topics and much-welcomed comeback works of the composer for debut song 「poker face」 and famous work 「A Song for ××」, Hoshino Yasuhiko!
「MOON」 has been released as a limited chaku-uta to fanclub members who purchased the album 『Rock'n'Roll Circus』, and the full version has also been sung during live performances. This is one song that everyone has been wanting to be made a single.
「blossom」 is part of the large-scale tie-up promotion with Zespri, with it being the CM song for the 「Gold Kiwi, Green Kiwi」 CM. A number with a catchy tune, characteristic of Mr.Hoshino, this song's melody remains with the listener and brings on a feeling of breeziness associated with the coming season.

Popular songs from album 『Rock'n'Roll Circus』, such as 「Microphone」, 「Don't look back」, 「Last Links」 and 「meaning of Love」 are coupled with the new single as remix versions. Along with a DVD containing the video and making clips of 「MOON」 and 「blossom」, 3 versions of the single are to be released!

★Special first-press item: Serial Number Access Card
◎ Free chaku-uta download of new song in the next series (49th single)
◎ For those who have purchased all 3 48th・49th・50th singles, never-before-seen photos sent to the mobile phone + PC wallpaper

http://avexnet.or.jp/ayu/jp/news/100520a.html

7月14日(水)NEW SINGLE「MOON / blossom」発売決定!!

50th シングルに向けて、3作連続リリース第1弾!
48thシングルは、すでに名曲との呼び声高い「MOON」「blossom」の超強力両A面!!
デビュー曲「poker face」、名曲「A Song for ××」などを手がけた作曲家・星野靖彦氏を10年ぶりに迎えた超話題作!
「MOON」は、アルバム『Rock'n'Roll Circus』を購入したファンクラブ会員にのみ限定着うた配信され、ライヴでフルコーラスが披露されるや いなや、シングル化の要望が殺到した超話題曲。「blossom」は「ゼスプリ ゴールドキウイ・グリーンキウイCMソング」という超大型タイアップ楽曲で、星野氏によるキャッチーなメロ ディが耳に残るこれからの季節にピッタリの爽やかナンバー。
カップリングには、アルバム『Rock'n'Roll Circus』収録の人気曲「Microphone」「Don't look back」「Last Links」「meaning of Love」のリミックス・ヴァージョンを、DVDには「MOON」「blossom」のビデオ・クリップとメイキング・クリップを収録し、全3形態でリリース!

「MOON / blossom」
2010.7.14 IN STORES

★初回限定封入特典:シリアルナンバー入りアクセスカード
◎ 次作(49thシングル)楽曲 着うた先行無料プレゼント
◎ 48th・49th・50thシングル全3作購入者対象、未発表写真携帯待ち受け&PC壁紙プレゼント

MOON / blossom
【CD+DVD】

¥1,890 (tax incl.) AVCD-31890/B
<CD>
MOON (Original mix)
●HONDA ZEST Spark TV-CFソング
blossom (Original mix)
●ゼスプリ ゴールドキウイ・グリーンキウイ CMソング
Microphone (Remix)
MOON (Original mix -Instrumental-)
blossom (Original mix -Instrumental-)
<DVD>
MOON (video clip)
blossom (video clip)

MOON (making clip)

【CD】

¥1,050 (tax incl.) AVCD-31891

<CD>
MOON (Original mix)
blossom (Original mix)
Microphone (Remix)
Last Links (Orchestra version)

blossom / MOON

【CD】

¥1,050 (tax incl.) AVCD-31893

<CD>
blossom (Original mix)
MOON (Original mix)
Don't look back (Remix)
meaning of Love (Piano version)

First press bonuses
Spoiler:
From OyTony: (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=358)
For TeamAyu members buying from mu-mo, a mini uchiwa.

A B3 poster will be coming with all versions of the single.

Quote:

if you purchase the single alone you get:

(A) TeamAyu Original Award: Mini-fan (1)
(B) General Award: Poster Award A (1)

if you order only the DVD you get:

(C) TeamAyu Original Award: Hand Mirror (1)
(D) General Award: Poster Award B (1)

And if you order the single+DVD set you get:

(A) TeamAyu Original Award: Mini-fan (1)
(B) General Award: Poster Award A (1)
(C) TeamAyu Original Award: Handy Mirror (1)
(D) General Award: Poster Award B (1)
(E) TeamAyu W original purchaser only benefits: Clear File (1)

everything.. xDD

and when choosing a set, you can decide which picture you want in the clear file, if the cover of the single OR the cover of the DVD

so you end with it:

1) MOON/Blossom CD+DVD + CDL DVD (fan, poster A, hand mirror, poster B and clear file with single cover)

2) MOON/Blossom CD only + CDL DVD (fan, poster A, hand mirror, poster B and clear file with single cover)

3) Blossom/MOON CD only + CDL DVD (fan, poster A, hand mirror, poster B and clear file with single cover)

4) MOON/Blossom CD+DVD + CDL DVD (fan, poster A, hand mirror, poster B and clear file with CDL DVD cover)

5) MOON/Blossom CD only + CDL DVD (fan, poster A, hand mirror, poster B and clear file with CDL DVD cover)

6) Blossom/MOON CD only + CDL DVD (fan, poster A, hand mirror, poster B and clear file with CDL DVD cover)

7) MOON/Blossom CD+DVD (mini fan and poster A)

8) MOON/Blossom CD only (mini fan and poster A)

9) Blossom/MOON CD only (mini fan and poster A)

10) CDL DVD (hand mirror and poster B)
From aura~. (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=88)

Previews
Spoiler:
MOON preview from k1sek1 (now a dead link):

MOON preview from k1sek1 ripped from YouTube~ (short radio edit)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ymddx1myvzc

Composers/arrangers
Spoiler:
MOON - music: Yasuhiko Hoshino / arrangement: Yuta Nakano
Programming: Yuta Nakano
Guitar: Ryota Akizuki
Drums: Nobuo Eguchi
Mixed by Koji Morimoto

blossom - music: Yasuhiko Hoshino / arrangement: Yuta Nakano
Programming: Yuta Nakano
Guitar: KIKU
Mixed by Koji Morimoto

Notable links

This is probably the last one of this cycle. Reminder that there is a tour version of the single in the covers section.

ストロボ・EdGE 16th July 2010 06:08 AM

Wow, that tour version is beautiful. I like it better than the other covers actually.

Picaflor 7/4 16th July 2010 06:10 AM

I'm a bit lost. tour version? is this a replacement of the 4th and cancelled blossom/moon cd+dvd version? it only has 2 tracks? so it's similar to kumi's "playroom" edition singles. hm...

gallowsCalibrator 16th July 2010 06:14 AM

^ It has the live versions of MOON and blossom, if I'm not mistaken (^^) I don't think it's a replacement for b/M CD+DVD though~

ストロボ・EdGE 16th July 2010 06:17 AM

It's also only 800 yen though too.

ohsixthirty 16th July 2010 06:20 AM

They aren't live are they? I thought it was just the same single stripped down.

Also, is there a high quality pic of the cd+dvd cover anywhere?

truehappiness 16th July 2010 06:32 AM

I had one up here, I guess the link is down for now.

They are just the single with MOON and blossom. No insts and no remixes.

gallowsCalibrator 16th July 2010 06:41 AM

^ Ohh! I'm sorry, I saw "LIVE" under the picture and assumed it was the live version XD Woops XD

Bigtop 16th July 2010 07:14 AM

I hope someone upload the live version...or is it just the same?

toniayu 16th July 2010 08:13 AM

^I think is the same :)

Aditmi Krisnasaki ~II~ 16th July 2010 08:31 AM

^ gah... you're right! :heart love it much better than the actual covers~

Zeke. 16th July 2010 09:25 AM

Yes the live version cover is gorgeous!

LacusClyne 16th July 2010 12:24 PM

I just order 2 copies each of the tour edition(with poster) and 2 copies of the special edition ones, so that's 4 more copies!

maikaru 16th July 2010 12:25 PM

Ayu has addressed why she hasn't had any television performances for MOON/blossom in twitter!

Quote:

おはもーございます(^O^)/新曲の歌番組出演についての質問が非常に多いため、お答えしたいと思います 。今回は、ハードなツアースケジュールと、連続リリースの新曲レコーディングスケジュールがひしめき合って いる中で、私自身、いつも以上にとにかく喉を守りながらの日々を過ごしております。

その状況のなかで、更に歌番組となると、自分の納得のいく歌を披露出来ないと判断し、テレビ出演は全て控え させて頂く事にしました。残り四本のツアー、その後スタートするエイネ、そして創り続けている新曲達、秋か ら再び始まるツアーFinal days、必ず最高のエンターテイメントとして、

全てを皆様にお届けしますので、ご理解下さいませ。。。ではでは、今日も顔をぐーっと上げて!歩いて行きま しょう(^_−)−☆
Good morning! I am getting sooo many questions about performances on music shows, so I'd like to answer them. This time, while being in a very hard schedule, and with the recording of consecutive new songs, everything is being crowded, and more than before, I am spending my days while protecting my throat.

And because I am in this current state, as far as music programs are concerned, I made the judgement that I wouldn't be able to show or display the songs that I gave consent for, and I took the liberty of holding back on those programs this time.

With the rest of the tour, the start of A-Nation, the continuous recording of new songs, and with the tour finale that starts again in Autumn, without a doubt, I will send you[continued in next twitter. Actually, she talks about great level of entertainment in this one, but because of Japanese grammar, in english you have to talk about sending first.]

A great level of entertainment, so please understand this... with that out of the way, let's raise our heads high today too. Let's go walking!

Suteisi 16th July 2010 12:32 PM

Thanks Maikaru!

Ayu's finally taking care of herself!! I'm glad she decided not to do shows to conserve her throat and voice in better shape~~

ayumisrael 16th July 2010 12:57 PM

Yeah it seems that ayu started really being responsible and takes care of her voice better. ^^

Bigtop 16th July 2010 12:57 PM

Oh, I see... I think she's playing on the "safe" side that she's not doing TV performances because she's too busy with the AT2010 and the upcoming a-nation...

I hope she gets better soon!

Ayu_Ready 16th July 2010 01:04 PM

it's okay but it's a little dangerous for her... She could have done Mags whatever...

ExodusUK 16th July 2010 01:08 PM

What about magazines or radio? Even do a few television interviews gah

ayufan- 16th July 2010 01:18 PM

The covers from teh special version are the best it is just georgus.
And i think it is good she takes care about her voice, so recording will be better, and so she sing better at live. I just hope she will do tv shows for her coming singles.