Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Forum Split (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42337)

Halla 2nd April 2006 08:03 PM

Forum Split

This new sub-forum has been created to feature the official artist threads. This section was created so that fans can talk about their favorite artists without drowning the news and other discussions in the main forum. All artist news and general j-pop discussions should continue to be posted in the Asian Music Chat forum.

Questions and comments are welcome.

elepop 2nd April 2006 08:05 PM

So all news such as releases & performance schedules should be posted in the Asian Music Chat section right?

How about new magazines scans, screencaps, random pictures and such?

nmskalmn 2nd April 2006 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asongforXX
So all news such as releases should be posted in the Asian Music Chat section right?

How about new magazines scans, screencaps, random pictures and such?

Read the guidelines

elepop 2nd April 2006 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nmskalmn
Read the guidelines

I've read them already, but it's still a little confusing when it comes to pictures.

I just wanna make sure there isn't any more confusion, so I could post in the right place.

For example, there's a magazine cover. Not scans, but just a cover from popteen.net for example... Where does that go?

Halla 2nd April 2006 08:17 PM

^ small pic of the magazine cover can go to the artist discussion

some examples:

'news worthy' relevant stuff that goes into the main forum:
a set of magazine scans , album/single/DVD covers , articles about the artist etc...

less relevant stuff that can go to the artist discussion:
screencaps , artists' site updates , TV/magazine appearance schedules , info on ranking at charts unless there's something especially news-worthy about them etc...

elepop 2nd April 2006 08:22 PM

^^ Okay! Thank you Halla for explaining!

AyuGAME 3rd April 2006 01:42 AM

nice idea
i think that section was a bit messy and hardly to see the real news

Neo Daydream 3rd April 2006 01:57 AM

cool thanks!

~Matt~ 3rd April 2006 03:11 AM

i've just noticed lol

^_^

LacusClyne 3rd April 2006 05:41 AM

great! this will make the asian chat more organised, most of the time, i can't hardly finf the more important news on artist, and it's too troblesome to search through those official threads. great idea!

sexysaucestar 3rd April 2006 03:28 PM

I was wondering where all the official threads went o_O Well, this helps clean things up a bit. ^^ Thanks :D

alternarist 3rd April 2006 05:09 PM

thanks!

ayu_ready? 4th April 2006 07:12 PM

oh, I see
that's a good idea,
I think
it's more comfortable and neat
thanks! :D

Apprentice 12th April 2006 09:22 AM

When I first saw the announcement "Forum Split" on the forum index, I thought AHSforum was "breaking up"!! Almost gave me a heartattack!

But you're just splitting the Asian Music Forum.... Great Idea! Always improving for the members' comfort. :thumbsup Thanks, mods!

alterna♥ 28th April 2006 03:58 PM

This was a really good idea, a bit like turning AHS into a general Asian music forum BUT AYUMI IS TEH QUEEN!