Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

amorphose 3rd June 2009 12:41 AM

I haven't been keeping up with Ai since LOVE LETTER came out. Did I only miss her tour? That's fine-- I'm not really a person who enjoys watching tours.

She should come out with a new single soon! ^_^ Like people said earlier-- I'd really like a summer ballad! Something like Planetarium, Kingyo Hanabi, or Kurage, Nagare Boshi. Something like Cherish for the b-side please! (_ _)

Beauty4123 3rd June 2009 12:48 AM

there was just a rumor of a single for september, but i really hope that isn't true.

yoshino 4th June 2009 05:59 AM

yeah. was hoping for a single too. at least there's smth of Ai to keep up with.

hearted 4th June 2009 01:25 PM

im actually happy shes not releasing anything now, let her rest for abit and come in september with a genius song :luv2

im sad too though since i did want a happy summer ai song :P

oh well, u cant have everything :laugh

Quote:

Originally Posted by namiie (Post 1957584)
I definitely recommend the Love[99]Cook 2006 tour as well! Also, the JAM PUNCH 2005 tour was what made me first fall in love with Ai, so that is also a must-watch :D

oohhh OK!! thanks for the tip :D i have vacation now (yesyessss im making yall jealous nowww :lech) so i can watch them alllll

KarenPang 6th June 2009 06:14 PM

otsuka to perform at J-WAVE LIVE 2000+9 festival

This summer event featuring many artistes will be held on 14th, 15th and 16th in August.

she will perform on the 15th.

source - http://www.j-wave.co.jp/special/live2009/

YAY for flumpool whom will perform on the 14th 8)

koumori 8th June 2009 03:34 PM

^ Yay! Thanks for the information! ^_^

It's a shame about no summer song, but I bet she's working hard on her tours. And maybe a new song, who knows? ^o~

jiarongisme 8th June 2009 03:48 PM

^ Well, PRINT CLUB is a new song by Ai. But it's not released. Just performed in her tour that's all.

hearted 8th June 2009 04:37 PM

^ i thought it was a cover :O

and yay for her performing at J-WAVE :yatta i wonder what she'll sing

koumori 8th June 2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1972877)
Well, PRINT CLUB is a new song by Ai. But it's not released. Just performed in her tour that's all.

Awwh, no way! o-o Thank you for telling me! I wish it was a new single, but at least it's a new song! I need to find a concert clip where she performs it...u-u;

sugarbasil 15th June 2009 11:25 PM

I kinda wish she had a summer single this year. Those are my favorite from her, and it's been a while since she's had anything released. LOVE LETTER was released in...what? February? I could be wrong. But I really miss her. :(

Beauty4123 16th June 2009 12:13 AM

LOVE LETTER was released in december, i think. and "bye-bye" was released in february.

AyuGAME 16th June 2009 02:26 AM

just finish watched her love letter tour
and i really dissapointed...its just so bad...

jiarongisme 16th June 2009 03:08 AM

^ Oh dear. Really? I was thinking of buying the DVD. How bad is it?

AyuGAME 16th June 2009 08:45 AM

^so bad...the stage is blank, she just used one costume + one costume in her encore, the lighting is mediocre, no screen...nothing there...ai looks bored...the song is -_-... sorry to say, its just so bad

Meat Pao 16th June 2009 09:24 AM

^That sounds horrible! :(

Maybe avex decided she's not making them enough money so they cut costs from her tour :eviltongu

KarenPang 16th June 2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 1983135)
^so bad...the stage is blank, she just used one costume + one costume in her encore, the lighting is mediocre, no screen...nothing there...ai looks bored...the song is -_-... sorry to say, its just so bad

aiyo O_O

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meat Pao (Post 1983154)
^That sounds horrible! :(

Maybe avex decided she's not making them enough money so they cut costs from her tour :eviltongu

ya maybe so & in the process shifting their focus to other avex artistes like alan & GIRL NEXT DOOR

I will not be surprised if it's true though

jiarongisme 16th June 2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuGAME (Post 1983135)
^so bad...the stage is blank, she just used one costume + one costume in her encore, the lighting is mediocre, no screen...nothing there...ai looks bored...the song is -_-... sorry to say, its just so bad

Oh my. No screen at all? Sheesh. Okau, I won't buy it then. I can save it for other releases. :P

Meat Pao 16th June 2009 11:50 AM

Too bad an awesome album like LOVE LETTER gets such a lackluster tour.

yoshino 16th June 2009 11:52 AM

aww.. that wld be disappointing..
how can they do that to Ai??!!

AyuGAME 16th June 2009 01:05 PM

^yeah its really dissapointing... i love ai concert, its always full of energy and crazy thing...but this one...is...i just can't help it...(-_-)

by the way, looks like she held two tour this year, right?
the one, that i download is Ai Otsuka LOVE LETTER Tour 2009 ~チャンネル消して愛ちゃん寝る!~ at Zepp Tokyo on 1st of March 2009
but she held an arena tour too this year, right? hopefully her arena tour is better

ayuayu798 16th June 2009 01:57 PM

^ I sure hope so!! If not maybe she's more of an artist than a performer...

KarenPang 16th June 2009 02:01 PM

well all I can say's that she better release something fast before my interest in her starts to fade away

ayuayu798 16th June 2009 02:07 PM

I know, but I don't want a ballad; I think I've had enough of that! I want a nice hyper song!!!

KarenPang 16th June 2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuayu798 (Post 1983351)
I know, but I don't want a ballad; I think I've had enough of that! I want a nice hyper song!!!

I 2nd that Shandae

I don't want a ballad during the time when Japan's having summer (makes no difference in S'pore anyway) , it just doesn't seems right to me at all

ayuayu798 16th June 2009 02:15 PM

Agreed! lol Ballads are for the winter!!! Fun and crazy songs are for the summer! Oh,and Karen... I don't know if it was a typo ,but there is no, N in my name... I hope I don't sound rude.

KarenPang 16th June 2009 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuayu798 (Post 1983363)
Agreed! lol Ballads are for the winter!!! Fun and crazy songs are for the summer!

:yes

Quote:

Oh,and Karen... I don't know if it was a typo ,but there is no, N in my name... I hope I don't sound rude.
oh sorry for that Shadae

you have an unique name that's why I was wondering if yours have a N or no N in it

now I do :laugh

jiarongisme 16th June 2009 02:20 PM

I think Japan loveeessss ballads. So maybe Ai would totally release something ballad-ish. Or maybe something of a totally different genre. Who knows. Since the LOVE LETTER album is sort of country influenced.

ayuayu798 16th June 2009 02:20 PM

@ Karen lol it's OK! As long as there is no R I'm fine! I hate it when people say Shardae! Bleh!
I want another happy days or bonbon/ ponpon... I forget which one it is :P

KarenPang 16th June 2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuayu798 (Post 1983371)
@ Karen lol it's OK! As long as there is no R I'm fine! I hate it when people say Shardae! Bleh!
I want another happy days or bonbon/ ponpon... I forget which one it is :P

:roflmao

it's PonPon , Shadae

otsuka doesn't have a song that goes by the name of BonBon , HAHA :rofl

ayuayu798 16th June 2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1983369)
I think Japan loveeessss ballads. So maybe Ai would totally release something ballad-ish. Or maybe something of a totally different genre. Who knows. Since the LOVE LETTER album is sort of country influenced.

That is true, Ballads usually do sell well in Japan,But she already did like three ballads/mid-tempo songs in a row.
Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1983376)
:roflmao

it's PonPon , Shadae

otsuka doesn't have a song that goes by the name of BonBon , HAHA :rofl

LOl oops ! I get it mixed up, because Itunes Japan had it as BonBon, and I was introduced to that song by their preview ... I don't know if they still have it as that or not . Someone on this site also corrected me about it before, but I still get it mixed up HAHA!

jiarongisme 16th June 2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuayu798 (Post 1983386)
That is true, Ballads usually do sell well in Japan,But she already did like three ballads/mid-tempo songs in a row.

Oh that's true. I also do miss her crazy songs tbh. Her last crazy single was... CHU-LIP. -sigh-

AyuGAME 16th June 2009 02:46 PM

ai ballad song is superb...
kingyo hanabi is still in my top 20 fav japan song...
so i will be happy if she release summer ballad again...

ayuayu798 16th June 2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1983396)
Oh that's true. I also do miss her crazy songs tbh. Her last crazy single was... CHU-LIP. -sigh-

Yeah... Even another Peach would be cool! I love that song!

KarenPang 16th June 2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuayu798 (Post 1983424)
Yeah... Even another Peach would be cool! I love that song!

haha I don't mind if she were to sing a song on another fruit xD xD . I mean she has sung about Strawberry Jam before & let alone PEACH

who knows , maybe she will do a song about Pear ?

dammit everytime I see pears or strawberries now , it will remind me of something er I mean someone *COUGH* :innocent

ayuayu798 16th June 2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1983430)
haha I don't mind if she were to sing a song on another fruit xD xD . I mean she has sung about Strawberry Jam before & let alone PEACH

who knows , maybe she will do a song about Pear ?

dammit everytime I see pears or strawberries now , it will remind me of something er I mean someone *COUGH* :innocent

^ LOL I don't know what you're talking about! :innocent

koumori 16th June 2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiarongisme (Post 1983369)
I think Japan loveeessss ballads. So maybe Ai would totally release something ballad-ish. Or maybe something of a totally different genre. Who knows. Since the LOVE LETTER album is sort of country influenced.

Yeah, true ^o^

Maybe a ballad A-Side but also releasing a sunny happy song as well, that would be amazing <3 (My secret hope! ^o^)

waterballoon 16th June 2009 05:40 PM

No news of any new single yet... I guess this summer is a miss again... :cry

Mirai Noah 16th June 2009 06:25 PM

Man, I was hoping for new single from her!

nemesisyume 16th June 2009 06:45 PM

*sigh* what a singlefree summer it is...


KarenPang 17th June 2009 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuayu798 (Post 1983436)
^ LOL I don't know what you're talking about! :innocent

:D :D

1582 + Turtle Pear in Japanese = ......

:innocent

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koumori (Post 1983551)


Yeah, true ^o^

Maybe a ballad A-Side but also releasing a sunny happy song as well, that would be amazing <3 (My secret hope! ^o^)

I want another summer single from otsuka no doubt about it , her previous ones were good

Beauty4123 17th June 2009 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1984116)
:D :D

1582 + Turtle Pear in Japanese = ......

:innocent

:conhuh

i still don't get it, karen.






:bgiggle

KarenPang 17th June 2009 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1984124)
:conhuh

i still don't get it, karen.






:bgiggle

o_O

WHAT you don't ?

Turtle Pear in Japanese - Kame Nashi

1582 - Kame's dear solo

:D

===

I have to relisten otsuka's albums now , I haven't do it in a while man @_@

Beauty4123 17th June 2009 03:02 AM

LOL i was just kidding, karen! who else would you refer to as a turtle :laugh

KarenPang 17th June 2009 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1984149)
LOL i was just kidding, karen! who else would you refer to as a turtle :laugh

:roflmao

& I thought my surname's terrible at being mocked at , poor Kame poor Kame :laugh :innocent

===

I frankly can't believe otsuka hasn't released a new single yet this year (not counting Bye Bye)

I hope she hasn't really gone MIA & she need to release something before my interest in her starts to fade away

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 17th June 2009 03:32 AM

Guess Ai wants to take in summer. Not have to work on a single till August lol.

KarenPang 17th June 2009 03:56 PM

LOVE IS BORN 6th Anniversary in September!

2009
大塚 愛【LOVE IS BORN】 ~6th Anniversary 2009~(仮) 開催決定!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009
Venue: Hibiya Outdoor Large Music Hall
Seat tickets: 7,350 (tax included)
Standing room tickets: 6,800 (tax included)

no offense but is it necessary to do an anniversary thingy every year ? it's so I don't know , doesn't make sense to me

jiarongisme 17th June 2009 04:14 PM

^ Omg, another one. Sheesh. Probably for Ai to appreciate her fans. And avex to suck out the money out of the fans from an artiste that they don't sponsor much anymore. Who knows, the stage but be very sucky this time.

Beauty4123 17th June 2009 05:22 PM

couldn't we just get an anniversary SINGLE instead? :laugh

KarenPang 17th June 2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1984847)
couldn't we just get an anniversary SINGLE instead? :laugh

we had that last year isn't it Lisa ?

except the single tanked badly in terms of sales which suck

ayuayu798 17th June 2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1984780)
LOVE IS BORN 6th Anniversary in September!

2009
大塚 愛【LOVE IS BORN】 ~6th Anniversary 2009~(仮) 開催決定!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009
Venue: Hibiya Outdoor Large Music Hall
Seat tickets: 7,350 (tax included)
Standing room tickets: 6,800 (tax included)

no offense but is it necessary to do an anniversary thingy every year ? it's so I don't know , doesn't make sense to me

It's only been six years... I thought it was longer than that! Ai just give us a new single!!!!!!!!

waterballoon 17th June 2009 09:04 PM

Oh wow 6th anniversary!!! :rolleyes Ai please a new single is what we want...

sugarbasil 17th June 2009 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1984856)
we had that last year isn't it Lisa ?

except the single tanked badly in terms of sales which suck

It was so depressing that Kurage Nagereboshi bombed so horribly. :( I REALLY loved that song. :weep

And yeah, to keep doing anniversaries without any new material is kinda...silly, IMO. :/

KarenPang 18th June 2009 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 1985271)
It was so depressing that Kurage Nagereboshi bombed so horribly. :( I REALLY loved that song. :weep

And yeah, to keep doing anniversaries without any new material is kinda...silly, IMO. :/

yeah I think it's dumb if you ask me Cat

there's no incentive for people to go to her concerts if this keeps up

OogoeDiamond 18th June 2009 02:34 PM

Ayu has CDL's , Koda has one night lives and Otsuka has LOVE is BORN xD

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 19th June 2009 10:45 PM

^ It's more of anniversaries that aren't working in her favour.

nemesisyume 20th June 2009 01:34 AM

I'm sooo in love with kurage, nagareboshi and planetarium again

what are ais best ballads?


jiarongisme 20th June 2009 04:03 AM

^ Kingyo Hanabi, Kurage, Nagareboshi, Daisuki Dayo. and of course Planetarium.

Beauty4123 20th June 2009 04:33 AM

your forgetting Cherish :love


but nothing beats planetarium for me :innocent

oh, and Ai is a good ballad too :yes

KarenPang 20th June 2009 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1988111)
your forgetting Cherish :love


but nothing beats planetarium for me :innocent

oh, and Ai is a good ballad too :yes

I want another Cherish too :( & yes Planetarium too (for obvious MatsuJun/HYD reasons :mischief :innocent)

I like the -Haru version- of Renai Shashin too

PoetGirl 20th June 2009 07:01 AM

great for her 6th anniversary, but really... new song is a must. i miss ai.

jiarongisme 20th June 2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 1988111)
your forgetting Cherish :love

Isn't Cherish considered rock? :shrug

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 20th June 2009 10:45 AM

^ I thought Cherish was obiviously a ballad? :confused

KarenPang 20th June 2009 11:19 AM

I consider Cherish as a mid tempo rock ballad

I don't know for you guys though

===

Recochoku - What artist would you like to marry?

1. Ai Otsuka
2. YUI
3. Yui Aragaki
4. ayumi hamasaki
5. Kumi Koda
6. Namie Amuro
7. Kaela Kimura
8. misono
9. Aya Ueto
10. Kiyoe Yoshioka

source - http://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000050394

wow look at her go :O

Beauty4123 20th June 2009 06:10 PM

i always saw cherish as a ballad :shrug but it's kinda rock-ish, i think.

ayuayu798 20th June 2009 06:57 PM

It's a mid tempo rock ballad to me... I love that song.

yoshino 24th June 2009 07:10 AM

oh yeah. Congrats to Ai being the top of the charts. so many pple wld like to marry her!

aww.. I hope Ai wld release an album this year, but I guess its not quite possible since it's kind of rushing. and she didn't release any new singles recently (not including Bye Bye cos it's re-cut).

I'm kinda impatient. oh well, I just wanna go crazy for Ai again.. I like some of her cute funny songs like Chu-lip. wat's with the mosquito song? lolz.

NintendoHTF1242 24th June 2009 09:20 AM

I LOVE Katorisenkou! She needs to do another song like that xD

KarenPang 24th June 2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 1993890)
I LOVE Katorisenkou! She needs to do another song like that xD

LOL :laugh

if that song's played now , depending on my mood , I will either like it or dislike it

maze 24th June 2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1988502)
Recochoku - What artist would you like to marry?

1. Ai Otsuka
2. YUI
3. Yui Aragaki
4. ayumi hamasaki
5. Kumi Koda
6. Namie Amuro
7. Kaela Kimura
8. misono
9. Aya Ueto
10. Kiyoe Yoshioka

i love you, aichan ♥ :)

Yum!Fruit_Salad! 24th June 2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 1994216)
LOL :laugh

if that song's played now , depending on my mood , I will either like it or dislike it

No matter the mood, I'll always love it. Bat **** crazy Ai is welcome lol.

hearted 24th June 2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 1993890)
I LOVE Katorisenkou! She needs to do another song like that xD

omg YES!! i love these kind of songs by her the most XDD

Twinkle ! 24th June 2009 11:30 PM

ooh guys u don't know where can i find her albums in 320kbps i only had her best and the 2 next albums i love some of her songs like PonPon xD It's so sweet :3

KarenPang 25th June 2009 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinkle ! (Post 1994662)
ooh guys u don't know where can i find her albums in 320kbps i only had her best and the 2 next albums i love some of her songs like PonPon xD It's so sweet :3

which albums you don't have of her , dude ?

I probably can help you out on this

freedreamer 25th June 2009 05:14 AM

omg when is she coming with new material....

(Cherish is one of her best songs <3)

Twinkle ! 26th June 2009 01:39 AM

TY Karen u r Always The most Helpful member in AHS :3

i only Now Need Punch And cook in 320kbps :3 i try really hard to find them only 192kbps

KarenPang 26th June 2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinkle ! (Post 1996300)
TY Karen u r Always The most Helpful member in AHS :3

i only Now Need Punch And cook in 320kbps :3 i try really hard to find them only 192kbps

oh I have all of otsuka's albums from her debut LOVE PUNCH all the way to LOVE LETTER

I can rip/upload them for you in 320kpbs , not a problem

after doing so , I will PM you :)

Twinkle ! 26th June 2009 02:58 AM

OMGGG that will be Amazing Tyt and i'm waiting for You ^^ Yapee

KarenPang 26th June 2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinkle ! (Post 1996428)
OMGGG that will be Amazing Tyt and i'm waiting for You ^^ Yapee

I have already uploaded LOVE PUNCH at this point in time

am working on LOVE PUNCH now :yes

EDIT - I have already sent you a PM on this dude , go check ya

KarenPang 30th June 2009 03:06 PM

finally some news of otsuka !

according to http://listentheworld.wordpress.com/ -- http://listentheworld.wordpress.com/...6th-in-taiwan/

hearted 30th June 2009 03:26 PM

^ oh cool!

i continued watching the LOVE PiECE tour, finally :P and wowoowowowowwww i LOVE the momo no hanabira+tears performance!!!!!! she sounded AMAZINGGG

taskinillusion 1st July 2009 08:58 AM

Sooo... Ai's performing in Taiwan and that's it? No news on any new material being released?! What is going on with her!? :(

KarenPang 1st July 2009 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taskinillusion (Post 2003702)
Sooo... Ai's performing in Taiwan and that's it? No news on any new material being released?! What is going on with her!? :(

I don't know hopefully writing somemore new material ?

if not probably feeding her pet rabbits (she has 2 btw)

Beauty4123 1st July 2009 07:11 PM

aww, she has bunnies? i never knew! :P

ストロボ・EdGE 1st July 2009 08:24 PM

I like the new, more mature, singer-songwriter-y Ai but at the same time I miss her cute bubbly side~ :(

Do you guys think that's the reason why her popularity and sales have significantly dropped?

taskinillusion 1st July 2009 10:46 PM

^ I wouldn't be surprised. She was known for that image, you know? I think that's what made a lot of people like her. I miss it too... :(

ayuayu798 2nd July 2009 12:12 AM

I don't think she changed though... I still see her the same way.her ballads always make her look mature,and since she released like 3 in row,it makes her look that way.

KarenPang 2nd July 2009 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2004462)
I like the new, more mature, singer-songwriter-y Ai but at the same time I miss her cute bubbly side~ :(

Do you guys think that's the reason why her popularity and sales have significantly dropped?

probably , I will not be surprised at that

maybe because as she grows older , her songwriting skills have changed & she probably went though some changes in her life that she didn't mentioned to the media but you can kinda sense it , especially in LOVE LETTER

Beauty4123 2nd July 2009 07:03 PM

livedoor lists a NEW ALBUM on september 9th :P b-side album? a best? it can't be a studio album so fast, lol.

ストロボ・EdGE 2nd July 2009 07:29 PM

A b-side album? The last b-side album that I knew of was Shiina Ringo's. It didn't sell very well... Anyways is it too early for another BEST album?

NintendoHTF1242 2nd July 2009 07:52 PM

^ YUI had a B-Side album she released last year if I'm correct. And it did very well.

ストロボ・EdGE 2nd July 2009 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 (Post 2005696)
^ YUI had a B-Side album she released last year if I'm correct. And it did very well.

Really? That's cool! I hope if Ai does so to it will do well. YUI is awesome. :luv2

hearted 2nd July 2009 10:12 PM

OMG I WOULD LOVE A B-SIDE ALBUM!!!! i love all of her b-sides :luv2

hearted 3rd July 2009 12:37 AM

sorry for double post, BUT SHES IN A MAGAZINE AGAAIIINN!!!!

Oricon Style, oh,... wait... WAIT!!! this is from 2008 :thud how stupid!!! eh im gonna post it anyways!! i like this photoshoot :P i wont put all the pics, only the best!
http://www.channel-ai.com/gallery/d/23630-1/1.jpg



i guess this is from the Rocket Sneaker period, since she got the same hair style~

ストロボ・EdGE 3rd July 2009 12:51 AM

^ lol, you had me all excited!! It's a nice photo shoot though, I'd never seen them.

KarenPang 3rd July 2009 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2005655)
livedoor lists a NEW ALBUM on september 9th :P b-side album? a best? it can't be a studio album so fast, lol.

eeeehhh

A B-side album ala YUI's MY SHORT STORIES ?

sounds tempting but if this's true , this's 1 album I will not buy because I frankly don't really like her B-sides that much unlike YUI

Beauty4123 3rd July 2009 02:53 AM

very pretty mag scans :P

KarenPang 3rd July 2009 03:00 AM

oops I forgot to comment about the Only Star scans

she looks great even though the dress that she wore , I'm not really feeling it that much

hearted 3rd July 2009 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ストロボ・EdGE (Post 2005995)
^ lol, you had me all excited!! It's a nice photo shoot though, I'd never seen them.

lol im sorryy :laugh i was excited too since i thought these were new ones :P


maybe it isnt a b-side album, since MEG is also releasing a new album without releasing some singles =/ i really hope its a b-album though!

jiarongisme 3rd July 2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hearted (Post 2005973)
sorry for double post, BUT SHES IN A MAGAZINE AGAAIIINN!!!!

Oricon Style, oh,... wait... WAIT!!! this is from 2008 :thud how stupid!!! eh im gonna post it anyways!! i like this photoshoot :P i wont put all the pics, only the best!
http://www.channel-ai.com/gallery/d/23630-1/1.jpg



i guess this is from the Rocket Sneaker period, since she got the same hair style~

Those pics are so awesome! And I agree with you, the first pic is very pretty. :D

koumori 3rd July 2009 11:30 AM

Wow~~ This thread has really moved quickly since I was last here ;-;

That photoshoot is ADORABLE ~~ It makes me realise how much I miss Ai-chan <3 AI-CHAN COME BACK WITH NEW MATERIAAAALLL -sob-...

I hope that album news is true...it means she hasn't forgotten us ;-;


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.