Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Melody PV (YouTube Short ver.) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116992)

tasking 23rd January 2013 07:03 AM

Melody PV (YouTube Short ver.)

Just posted!

bluegie 23rd January 2013 07:13 AM

It's... simple :).

freedreamer 23rd January 2013 07:13 AM

Psychedelic hahah! I love the opening parts with just here..beautiful :)
I wonder if this is just gonna be a coneptual and visually artsy PV. I guess so haha

truehappiness 23rd January 2013 07:18 AM

Excellent~ thanks for the link!

SURREAL__RAINBOW 23rd January 2013 07:18 AM

I just wanna say something.

I just love how some people keep saying, "omg ayu should totally follow what namie and koda are doing, they are doing it well and ayu should follow them", or, "look at namie ayu, she's doing it right, that's why she's getting better sales", and many other things that they say.

Well, I love the fact that ayu is doing her own thing, and doing exactly the opposite. She doesn't need to try to be like namie or kuu or whoever for better sales or whatever, she's doing her own thing and I love it.

I don't care if ayu sells 2 copies of her next album/mini/single/whatever, as long as she keeps doing her OWN thing :) I love her so much!

AyUmIXx 23rd January 2013 07:21 AM

wow finally..but short ver.. so far it just doesn't rly interest me, yet.
but i'll wait full version, but ayu looks gorgeous <3
i hope some ppl will interpret all those movements..I think there might be meanings that connected to the song lyric, right?

BlackSilence 23rd January 2013 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW (Post 2966804)

I just love how some people keep saying, "omg ayu should totally follow what namie and koda are doing, they are doing it well and ayu should follow them", or, "look at namie ayu, she's doing it right, that's why she's getting better sales", and many other things that they say.

Well, I love the fact that ayu is doing her own thing, and doing exactly the opposite. She doesn't need to try to be like namie or kuu or whoever for better sales or whatever, she's doing her own thing and I love it.

I don't care if ayu sells 2 copies of her next album/mini/single/whatever, as long as she keeps doing her OWN thing :) I love her so much!

i agree here.

C+R+E+AYUMI 23rd January 2013 07:41 AM

I can just see..BOOBS :lech

tenshi no hane 23rd January 2013 07:44 AM

I like the concept but it could've been executed better imo. But it's not a sappy love story so I'm happy haha.

Mr. Goto 23rd January 2013 07:49 AM

I appreciate her doing something different. Can't wait to see the full ver~

marekcarey 23rd January 2013 07:55 AM

Perfection didn't die.

tasking 23rd January 2013 08:36 AM

Idk, after hearing the song previews and seeing this, I'm really in no rush to get LOVE again or the CD+DVD. I love the fact that this PV has TO BE vibes, but the song doesn't fit it at all - unless I'm missing something.

Sven@.@ 23rd January 2013 08:37 AM

It was not what I was expecting at all, so that's good. I'm happy that she chose an entirely different approach for this.

Yoake 23rd January 2013 08:54 AM

Quote:

I totally agree with you. It's because Ayu always do the things as she feel & think them, that it's Ayu.

Love the concept of the pv. Even if the basic theme is the same that to be (kaleidoscope) the development is quite different.

freedreamer 23rd January 2013 10:39 AM

the scene where the ayu in the mirror looked at the camera...it was freakishly cool to me....suddenly it felt like they are many facades of the same thing

Delicious n Bold 23rd January 2013 11:20 AM

She looked kinda hot in the ponytail

mja7033 23rd January 2013 11:21 AM

Totally reminds me of the TO BE music video.

xLuna&1LOVE 23rd January 2013 11:21 AM

Okay I really like this! It's so beautiful with the three ayu mirrors and the dancing!

pimenta 23rd January 2013 11:34 AM

Interesting pv, but not the style I tend to like... But I don't care much for pvs anyway.

Quote:

THIS.

attractive nausea 23rd January 2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI (Post 2966815)
I can just see..BOOBS :lech

Glad to know i'm not the only one :D
Damn, she's hot, and I kinda like this pv actually.