Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New album (January 2023) (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125489)

CeReSu 8th April 2022 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !Lawi! (Post 3349331)
Hopefully because it comes with a video that includes the all-pink shot! We think her weird angle wide eyed insta picture is from that shooting day, meaning the video could have been shot recently and needing editing?

I'm not a fan of the cover in the sense that the picture from the café looked so much better! I would have loved a full body shot for the cover with the wall she has a hand against showing the title!

It might be hopeful thinking but I really want to believe in a 10 tracks, 2 interludes, no Haru yo koi, no One night carnival situation!

Ideally something like:

Trickstar (interlude)
Nonfiction
New song (upbeat)
Dreamed a dream
23rd Monster
Interlude (tasuku)
New song (rock ballad)
Ohia no hi
New song
New song

Love your vision of this new album ! I want trickstar so badly lol

!Lawi! 8th April 2022 01:01 PM

Yeah looking at the other threads it looks like us two are obsessed with Trickstar ahaha!

It was just the kind of sound I like at the moment, and the fact it had recorded lines just made it stand out - I can't imagine she'd record lines just for a concert interlude?

dumbellz 8th April 2022 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aderianu (Post 3349321)
I don't understand it either. Also why we need to wait until 22 April if song is ready and it will be digital release

Same here, I would think she could release the new song. Not sure if I recalled wrongly but she released 23rd monster on the day of announcement right?

Aderianu 8th April 2022 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumbellz (Post 3349338)
Not sure if I recalled wrongly but she released 23rd monster on the day of announcement right?

I think it appeared at iTunes even before the announcement because of time difference

Evan Odinson 8th April 2022 09:36 PM

I want to believe she's waiting to shot a PV or something :yes

Insanes 8th April 2022 10:00 PM

Ok I read to quickly.
Ayu herself announced it at the end of the concert then? Good.
I'm SO happy.

indigochild 8th April 2022 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan (Post 3349312)
I personally hope it’s not all EDM inspired…

Considering the description mentions R&B for Nonfiction (even though I’d disagree lol, based on the concert at least), and since she sang from your letter, which leans far more to R&B, I’d love love love if she went in that direction for some songs.

I’m boring maybe, but I love easy listening songs lol. Also, she mentioned Komuro who, at one time, made great R&B songs.

Something like Amuro’s Private would be fantastic too. With Ayu’s deeper register now, I think it could be great.

In terms of jacket, I assume it’s related to the picture from the cafe, however if I had my way—it would be great to have a picture with some depth… instead of a flat closeup of her face in an empty studio lol. I miss her “destination” photo shoots.

YES to all of this. from your letter is one of my favourite songs from ASFXX and PRIVATE is easily top 5 Namie songs. I would LOVE if she went in this direction.

(But if Nonfiction is an indication of what's to come then...:dead2)

surrealA 9th April 2022 04:13 PM

Maybe she wants to release a summer single first before the new album.

dumbellz 10th April 2022 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surrealA (Post 3349368)
Maybe she wants to release a summer single first before the new album.

I was wondering if she would release another single but I was like, hmm unlikely because she would announce it right together with the rest of the news

Katsuyuki012 10th April 2022 01:50 PM

I don't see why she'd be announcing a digital single for, say, July in April.

dumbellz 11th April 2022 01:04 AM

^ she announced a fall album in April?

summerain 11th April 2022 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dumbellz (Post 3349399)
^ she announced a fall album in April?

I understand the logic of announcing the album so early but not all the singles. I can see one ore two more digital singles being released between Nonfiction and the new studio album.

dumbellz 11th April 2022 05:46 AM

Actually I wouldn’t mind a summer single. I miss her summer single, fairyland BLUE BIRD glitter. Also helps with a new song while waiting for the fall album

Aderianu 11th April 2022 06:28 AM

If she release anything else I'm afraid we'll get album with all known songs

kotora 11th April 2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by summerain (Post 3349401)
I understand the logic of announcing the album so early but not all the singles. I can see one ore two more digital singles being released between Nonfiction and the new studio album.

Nonfiction is not really the type of song I like. It reminds me WARNING. I am not a big fan of WARNING either.

I really like her recent ballad songs tho.

I hope her next digital single will be a ballad song.

Dreamed a dream
23rd Monster
Nonfiction

Three singles in a roll are all non-ballad songs.

AyuCanada 11th April 2022 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3349417)
Nonfiction is not really the type of song I like. It reminds me WARNING. I am not a big fan of WARNING either.

I really like her recent ballad songs tho.

I hope her next digital single will be a ballad song.

Dreamed a dream
23rd Monster
Nonfiction

Three singles in a roll are all non-ballad songs.

We had Haru yo Koi between Dreamed a Dream and 23rd Monster.

tokyoxjapanxfan 13th April 2022 10:04 AM

Summer single is definitely possible, it seems like she’s very inspired these past couple of months.

I’d love a classic jpop summer sound from her again:)

Minttulatte 13th April 2022 11:37 AM

I say YES PLEASE for that summer single from Ayu. Something catchy and popish prefetably because I'm not in the mood for more rock songs atm. :D

CeReSu 13th April 2022 12:09 PM

I'm SO happy she did release some songs that are NOT ballads.
We had plenty of ballads already :p I want a catchy or rockish album for once, it's been a while !

pepper 13th April 2022 01:40 PM

If there would be no songs from A BALLADS included (also I just dont listen to Ayumi's ballad anymore - have I ever tbh? lol) I will be satisfied. 23rd Monster and Dreamed a dream should be on the album totally (with the new single 'course)