Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [Official Message] ayumi hamasaki 〜POWER of MUSIC〜 2011 A II (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108171)

yamadashun 11th April 2011 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2665765)
I think she's gonna sing all the inspiring love songs and ballads and midtempo tracks...
i think a rock song may....be a lil inappropriate...??

i agree. but if the lyrics of the rock song are encouraging i think she will sing them as well.

i love this title a lot.

Minttulatte 11th April 2011 02:49 PM

Where does all the hate for UNITE! come from? >.> I simply don't understand. It's so energetic and a perfect concert song for me. I always get so excited when I listen to it. It's just a masterpiece I can't get enough. :D

njanjayrp 11th April 2011 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer
I think she's gonna sing all the inspiring love songs and ballads and midtempo tracks...
i think a rock song may....be a lil inappropriate...??

i love this title a lot.

How is rock music inappropriate? Life is basically a mid tempo rock song and it was very appropriate for the occasion and so is Endless sorrow and many others. The title of the concert hardly says she'll only be singing inspiring love songs and ballads...and imo Ayu's rock works and emo ballads are way more powerful and deliver the message way better than her more laid back stuff.

ayuuk 11th April 2011 03:13 PM

【追加公演】
・2011年6月18日(土)マリンメッセ福岡 17:30開場/18:30開演
・2011年6月19日(日)マリンメッセ福岡 15:00開場/16:00開演

LOL I was just about to post this info. Aderianu is so fast (or I was too slow?) ^.^

So now there are 4 shows in Fukuoka, Ayu's hometown!! :yes :yes :yes

Aderianu 11th April 2011 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ayuuk (Post 2665866)
LOL I was just about to post this info. Aderianu is so fast (or I was too slow?) ^.^

lol =) I follow this guy http://twitter.com/#!/kayzu_teamayu (s)He posts updates very quick

freedreamer 11th April 2011 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njanjayrp (Post 2665864)
How is rock music inappropriate? Life is basically a mid tempo rock song and it was very appropriate for the occasion and so is Endless sorrow and many others. The title of the concert hardly says she'll only be singing inspiring love songs and ballads...and imo Ayu's rock works and emo ballads are way more powerful and deliver the message way better than her more laid back stuff.

lol i mean songs like..GAME, About You....maybe its cause of the type of performance which may not fit with the more emotional tone of the concert
of course i know the power of Ayu's songs...
she could deliver Memorial Address like she did...that would be really neat

AyUmIXx 11th April 2011 04:12 PM

wow it's gonna be a busy yaer for ayu too..
concert tour from may to october..woah!

njanjayrp 11th April 2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedreamer (Post 2665872)
lol i mean songs like..GAME, About You....maybe its cause of the type of performance which may not fit with the more emotional tone of the concert
of course i know the power of Ayu's songs...
she could deliver Memorial Address like she did...that would be really neat

XD oh alright then.

Aderianu 11th April 2011 05:30 PM

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ercalendar.gif

Heavenly 11th April 2011 05:33 PM

Plus in August there is a-nation '11 >__<
Ayu is gonna be touring non stop until mid october :O

Bigtop 11th April 2011 06:49 PM

Here comes another busy schedule again - please take a break maybe next year, Ayu - and spend some time with Mannie and do a visit to the Hearst Castle!

oneheart 11th April 2011 09:47 PM

She could finish her tour like in 2 months if she performed during the weekday -_-"

Andrenekoi 12th April 2011 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneheart (Post 2666011)
She could finish her tour like in 2 months if she performed during the weekday -_-"

Her fans have to work and study, u know?

C+R+E+AYUMI 12th April 2011 07:20 AM

yep, but most of international artists perform during weekdays, it's quiet normal.

Anyway hope she will find the time to issue a new song born from the earthquake cinders

asmAyumi1992 12th April 2011 09:35 AM

Still no new logo ??

sanzo2011 12th April 2011 12:51 PM

I really want her to add HEAVEN and JEWEL to her official tracklist!These songs deserve that !

Andrenekoi 12th April 2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C+R+E+AYUMI (Post 2666209)
yep, but most of international artists perform during weekdays, it's quiet normal.

Anyway hope she will find the time to issue a new song born from the earthquake cinders

Japanese concerts tend to be earlier... they are in the end of the afternoon... Western concerts tend to be at night, when people are already free from their daily duties^^

ayuuk 12th April 2011 01:40 PM

^I actually prefer earlier concerts... Haha dunno why though, maybe just my personal preference.

Insanes 17th April 2011 11:31 AM

I like the title of the tour I'm wondering how the loggo will look like.

And it would be great if she could sing songs that did not have any live performances yet.
But the titles makes me think the opposite ... Maybe will she sing the next single ? I hope so ...

ExodusUK 17th April 2011 11:49 AM

August is free because they're planning to do a few open air special dates think like Koda Kumi's dream music park.