Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Celebrity News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Ayu "Clash of Queens" CM (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123144)

pedronekoi 29th August 2016 10:55 PM

I loved! It seems more like a teaser than a full CM. Maybe we'll have more of this?!

oaristos 29th August 2016 11:26 PM

That's such a cool CM!

AyuGAME 30th August 2016 03:36 AM

I believe there is more...its just a teaser

EndOfTheWorld 30th August 2016 03:43 AM

A lot of commercials have a short version and an extended version. So a 30 second version may come later on.
Maybe Ayu will be revealed under the armour in the full version.

douggn 30th August 2016 04:42 AM

It most likely just ayu's voice over it :P its probably a different person in the actual cm, but she may appear in future ones, it does seem to be a new trend to get big names for mobile games now

truehappiness 30th August 2016 05:09 AM

Her nails match the ones from the Instagram picture~

//ABEST 30th August 2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3213105)
It most likely just ayu's voice over it :P its probably a different person in the actual cm, but she may appear in future ones, it does seem to be a new trend to get big names for mobile games now

you can see clearly that it's her imo

chocopockymaster 30th August 2016 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3213105)

Maybe you should try watching the commercial before talking about it...? Because you obviously didn't

Maemi 30th August 2016 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uknow! (Post 3212912)
Her next tour/album concept should be like this, I would die.

I second this.

douggn 30th August 2016 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chocopockymaster (Post 3213123)
Maybe you should try watching the commercial before talking about it...? Because you obviously didn't

Maybe i did but only small. The hand did look like hers but the chin i wasnt too sure.
I did i though it just odd they didnt show her eyes.
Get of your high horse :P
And i said it like i wasnt too sure with a :P
Such crazness being jumped on like that over saying its probably as in not certain :P

I can get heated but never over such a rude remark. Just shows more of what type of person you are

I had actually watched it 5 times before making that first comment. And also with ayus stand on using her image for brands I was more unsure. Its nice to know ayus message of Love is getting through to her fans cough cough :P

Aderianu 30th August 2016 01:49 PM

I think the main proof this is ayu - part of this CM was shown during her a-nation opening

AyuGAME 30th August 2016 03:22 PM

Well we can see her eyes...so it's Ayu.

pedronekoi 30th August 2016 04:08 PM

Hope that they release an extended version like the one Mariah did for "Game of War"! I can totally see something like this for Clash of Queens. :)

koumori 30th August 2016 06:10 PM

I love the look in this! What a surprise from her. I really hope it's just a teaser for something longer.

oaristos 30th August 2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3213153)
Maybe i did but only small. The hand did look like hers but the chin i wasnt too sure.
I did i though it just odd they didnt show her eyes.
Get of your high horse :P
And i said it like i wasnt too sure with a :P
Such crazness being jumped on like that over saying its probably as in not certain :P

I can get heated but never over such a rude remark. Just shows more of what type of person you are

I had actually watched it 5 times before making that first comment. And also with ayus stand on using her image for brands I was more unsure. Its nice to know ayus message of Love is getting through to her fans cough cough :P

If you have a problem with another member's comment, feel free to message them and talk through it over PM. That's not the place to do it.

douggn 30th August 2016 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaristos (Post 3213184)
If you have a problem with another member's comment, feel free to message them and talk through it over PM. That's not the place to do it.

Sorry, i just felt like defending myself after being told i didnt do something when i did :P
But they attacked me first :P so wouldnt this message apply to them first.

Though I have to amit i havent seen a nation yet for this year, and am a little behind in ayu news for the past few months :P most of my new ayu news come first on facebook nowadays. But i am sorry for defending myself openly, something ayu teaches :)

oaristos 31st August 2016 01:33 AM

^ I understand your point, but she didn't attack you. She assumed you didn't watch the CM because your first post clearly showed that you either didn't, or you did but didn't pay much attention. It was just a natural deduction.

We can go back to talking about the CM now.

Bigtop 31st August 2016 04:58 AM

I have to wonder: Is "Clash of Queens" made by the guys who made "Clash of Clans" and the recently popular "Clash Royale"?

jbrat2219 31st August 2016 05:04 AM

God I hope this is the concept of an album down the road!

Chris85 31st August 2016 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3213202)
Sorry, i just felt like defending myself after being told i didnt do something when i did :P
But they attacked me first :P so wouldnt this message apply to them first.

Don't worry and don't take it personally. chocopockymaster is known for rude comments and attacking people on numerous occasions, myself and my friend included.