Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New song 'We are the QUEENS' scheduled for September 30th release (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123172)

orbitalaspect 18th October 2016 10:29 AM

It's genuinely one of the most Ayu sounding songs Ayu has done in a long time. :D

Edit: And for fuck's sake, FINALLY A KAZU SONG! It's been fucking FOR-E-VER.

AyuCanada 18th October 2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orbitalaspect (Post 3219488)
It's genuinely one of the most Ayu sounding songs Ayu has done in a long time. :D

Edit: And for fuck's sake, FINALLY A KAZU SONG! It's been fucking FOR-E-VER.

Wasn't Warning one of his songs?

Aderianu 24th October 2016 07:11 AM

「We are the QUEENS」digital single photographed by LESLIE KEE
https://twitter.com/lesliekeesuper/s...21587135934466

pedronekoi 24th October 2016 01:59 PM

I guess Leslie will be around for a looong time again. (not complaining, love his work)

douggn 25th October 2016 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedronekoi (Post 3220317)
I guess Leslie will be around for a looong time again. (not complaining, love his work)

Until he offends ayu again :P

AyuCanada 25th October 2016 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3220485)
Until he offends ayu again :P

What happened before? He offended her?

attractive nausea 25th October 2016 09:18 PM

^ He made a photoshoot with her ex husband Mannie (posing naked) and also he posted on the internet a photoshoot of her dancers naked while this photoshoot was supposed to be a surprise for Ayu's eyes only, and the dancers didn't give their permission either i think.

Katsuyuki012 25th October 2016 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by attractive nausea (Post 3220492)
^ He made a photoshoot with her ex husband Mannie (posing naked) and also he posted on the internet a photoshoot of her dancers naked while this photoshoot was supposed to be a surprise for Ayu's eyes only, and the dancers didn't give their permission either i think.

Wait a naked photoshoot of her dancers!? Like really naked without underwear? Both male and female? For HER? WHAT!? I'M CONFUSED! Can anyone tell me more about that!? (I feel stupid for not knowing that, I just knew the Mannie thing)

AyuCanada 25th October 2016 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tio/Tayumi (Post 3220494)
Wait a naked photoshoot of her dancers!? Like really naked without underwear? Both male and female? For HER? WHAT!? I'M CONFUSED! Can anyone tell me more about that!? (I feel stupid for not knowing that, I just knew the Mannie thing)

... all i need to know is... was Kazuma included...:rolleyes

douggn 26th October 2016 02:25 AM

And Leslie was treating her like a doll which she did not like, going by body language and then the last ayu cut off when they were in HK. Basically he has a habbit of using her fame for his own interest. It could just be, she likes his work, just not the biggest fan of his attitude, im thinking he would have some strings attached to work with ayu again :P

Quote:

It was more of how it made them pose to which he told her team that these photos were only for her eyes. It was more of a betrayal to her dancers trust. There is a tweet somewhere about it, with how ayu felt about it too. Also using her fame to get media attention to his birthday party too when they were in HK

Katsuyuki012 26th October 2016 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3220519)
It was more of how it made them pose to which he told her team that these photos were only for her eyes. It was more of a betrayal to her dancers trust. There is a tweet somewhere about it, with how ayu felt about it too. Also using her fame to get media attention to his birthday party too when they were in HK

Yea... Thanks for telling me! After doing re-search I found a thread with her tweet and two TA messages about it etc..

pedronekoi 26th October 2016 02:40 AM

Quote:

Yes! She even wrote about it on a TA entry:

Spoiler:
First and foremost, I truly with all my heart apologize for making all of you feel shocked, sad, appalled, uncomfortable, and confused in regards to my dancers photos being released without any information in advance.

As the Chief of the group, please let me use this opportunity to truly apologize in this matter.

Let me convey their story after we quickly got their stories and the reasons they ended up in such A situation.

The dancers individually got an offer to have their picture taken to surprise me with a photo book on my birthday and my 15th anniversary celebration.

The dancers all adjusted each of his or her schedules for the shoot date and in order to make this surprise a successful one, they made a strong effort not to be found out by me.
Everyone was psyched to make the surprise a successful one.

Because they were all told that the photo is a private photo, the photo book was for Ayu’s eye only and without the dancer's permission, without Avex’s permission, the photo’s were released to the public.

The dancers, everyone was speechless and went blank for a whole day. everyone was all depressed and without any words yesterday.

They are still feeling like that right now.

I feel that they felt, that a photo that was not supposed to be out in public,that does go out in public, no matter if you are man or women, it is a huge shock for anyone.

YES, if it was a privately shared photo, we could all have shared a private laugh together and had fun, but now, we can’t even put up a smile.

But in conclusion, even though it was a precious thought from the everyone, and it ended up in such A regrettable situation, we decided by talking with everyone that when we see each other again, we promised to meet with a smile. At the end, we all laughed and we all cried as we talked about it.

Now in proceeding to the Countdown show, this adversity, has only made our bond to become even much stronger.

Thanks for reading this til the end.

Thank you for always supporting us members.

Next time, it will definitely be a brighter and happier story.

The video is also very nice,

Kome was filming yesterday.

But..... where's the pictures?????

douggn 26th October 2016 02:49 AM

I still find it odd but I guess you can like the work and not the person, and he does treat her good in the photo shoots, its just what he does after :P

rainbow_smile 26th October 2016 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by douggn (Post 3220519)

Wasn't this Alvin Goh though? Or did Leslie do a similar thing?

EndOfTheWorld 26th October 2016 09:52 PM

I still don't understand how anybody thought that photo shoot would be a good gift idea for Ayu? Like what were any of them thinking? Why would Ayu want nude photos of her dancers? To me, the whole situation is like WTF.:yeek
I think Leslie Kee is a talented photographer but he isn't a god of photography and Ayu doesn't need him. I personally think he is a shady guy and a pervert.:no
There are so many great photographers out there but Ayu can't seem to cut ties with this man.:confused

mi|kshake 26th October 2016 11:00 PM

^Yeah, I wouldn't want nude photos of my friends or colleagues either!!

Aderianu 27th October 2016 07:37 AM

Well, it was very nice photoshoot, Leslie can make something really beautiful. And for me it was not disgusting, it was tasteful and interesting to see

orbitalaspect 27th October 2016 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AyuCanada (Post 3219539)
Wasn't Warning one of his songs?

He did, but everything was arranged by tasuku, so it didn't come out so well representing Kazu's "sound" (i.e. Born To Be..., Startin', etc.)

DonkeyKongRemix 27th October 2016 10:32 PM

Some people have wayyy different tastes than others. I feel like I've met the type of people who'd find nude pictures of their friends to be like the best gift ever. I don't know where that comes from but I guess everyone's different.

Andrenekoi 28th October 2016 03:43 AM

The pictures were fairly tame... They weren't meant to be sexy or anything.