Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Ayu Music News (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   [News] New Album TROUBLE on 15th August (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124166)

Zeke. 24th July 2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan (Post 3279258)
The cover for the box set is horrible in so many aspects and I can't believe that she really is advertising so shamelessly for CK on one of her covers.
This release is a fucking joke and I'm pretty mad now.

I said that’s out loud too “those has to be a fucking joke.” Like really with the label like that?? Ridiculous.

kotora 24th July 2018 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3279376)
Actually, here's an HQ pic I just saw on twitter! Looks like the title of track 3 is either æterna or æternal if there's a letter hidden by the photocard. Track 4 is called "W"?

That looks like titled We , or W because it sounds like DOUBLE.
That can't be a title more than 3 letters, and short words starting W are not many.

rainbow_smile 24th July 2018 01:30 PM

^ Considering the tracklist is centred and W is right underneath number "4", I think the title is acctually just "W"

Another thing I want to mention: yes, WATQ was a digital single, but technically WORDS was only officially available to people who went to the concert. And not everyone is into piracy. I've heard that Japan is quite strict with piracy, so I think including WORDS is good for the fans who didn't have a chance to attend the concert.

kotora 24th July 2018 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbow_smile (Post 3279430)
^ Considering the tracklist is centred and W is right underneath number "4", I think the title is acctually just "W"

Another thing I want to mention: yes, WATQ was a digital single, but technically WORDS was only officially available to people who went to the concert. And not everyone is into piracy. I've heard that Japan is quite strict with piracy, so I think including WORDS is good for the fans who didn't have a chance to attend the concert.

That is highly possible. When you think about that W sounds like double and this album is titled TROUBLE. DOUBLE TROUBLE? lol

I am thinking too much.

Also the song titled aeternus sounds like a song expressing in a female perspective. When you look at aeternus meaning, it is a "nominative feminine singular" word.

rainbow_smile 24th July 2018 01:33 PM

^ omg I did know about W being pronounced as double in japanese, but i didn't make a connection with double trouble haha

Corvina 24th July 2018 01:35 PM

Well, I don't have a problem with two "old" songs on it, I have one with it being an "album" with just 5 songs and a strange way to release them.
Why is she rushing again and not waiting to make a proper album and release it at the end of this/ the beginning of next year?
Just like she was rushing this 20th Anniversary Tour.
I've asked myself back then already, why she didn't decide to only do an anniversary concert on her anniversary date and instead make full tour later in the year, when she has more time to prepare?
Then she could have concentrated to make music for it first as well.
But I also thought she had a plan already for this year, when she announced the JTB Tour, lol.

W is not only used as "double" in Japanese, on the internet it is also used at the end of a sentence to show somebody is laughing.

tokyoxjapanxfan 24th July 2018 01:37 PM

I’d just like to say that back in February I had a dream that Ayu would release an EP called ægle

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=335

Lol

Zeke. 24th July 2018 01:39 PM

I’m in love with the photo for the JTB Osaka tour cover. Amazing!

Overall this photo shoot is marvelous, like top quality. Can you imagine the hype though if it actually was a FULL ALBUM of say 12-14 songs?? It just kinda sucks that the thing that matters most, the music, is the only thing missing from this effort. You can tell they packaged it all together very nicely but it just really brings down the “awe” of it all when you realize we’re gettin the 3 new songs out of it and that the mood the photons conveys is nothing like the mood of the songs we know to be on the album (minus QUEENS).

kotora 24th July 2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky High (Post 3279381)
Thanks. I wonder what's the title of the last song.

The watch of Max
LOL

Aderianu 24th July 2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyKathy (Post 3279416)
Is there any information about the first press cd only version?

Yes. There is not any first press bonus

voltron 24th July 2018 01:50 PM

I'm as disappointed as everyone else that we're only getting 3 new songs...but honestly, who cares WTF they call the release? Does it really impact your life if they call it a single vs. mini-album vs. album? CD only version is NOT priced like a full album.

I'm more mad we're getting JTB concerts (and out of order!), instead of TA 2016 (yet to be seen how much airs on WOWOW).

Baco__ 24th July 2018 01:54 PM

I don't see why the ck brand exposed became such a huge deal lol

indigochild 24th July 2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baco__ (Post 3279444)
I don't see why the ck brand exposed became such a huge deal lol

Honestly. It's one of those things people are making out to be a bigger deal than it really is :rolleyes

Andrenekoi 24th July 2018 02:03 PM

I missed those release induced meltdowns <3

channy 24th July 2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLuna&1LOVE (Post 3279295)
Apparantly I have the most expensive version calculated. The others are 71 euro. Still expensive, that is food for a month.

W-what? :tired

71 euros for a whole month is like 2,30 euros for like three meals a day. I spend at least 200 to 250 euros for food and that without buying "luxury" food... I'm still a student but I don't eat at my university's canteen nor am I too fond of convenience foods from supermarkets. Impossible to make it through a whole month with about 70 euros o.o

Larisa-chan 24th July 2018 02:14 PM

Lol I have so many different feelings about that being Max on the cover with Ayu. Mostly negative ones. Does anyone know about Max's personal life? Wife, kids, etc.

kotora 24th July 2018 02:18 PM

^ The song End roll is about her and Max.

relmy 24th July 2018 02:31 PM

I really like all the covers, but the first is my favourite, it's so classic Ayu.
Is it really Max on the deluxe, or just his watch? Because if it Max then wooooow.

Aderianu 24th July 2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 3279459)
^ The song End roll is about her and Max.

Not sure about End roll, but at the ntv interview she said Trust is about her and Max

Corvina 24th July 2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larisa-chan (Post 3279457)
Lol I have so many different feelings about that being Max on the cover with Ayu. Mostly negative ones. Does anyone know about Max's personal life? Wife, kids, etc.

Just took a quick look at the Japanese Wikipedia article.
He's married to former model Aki Hadata since 2003 and has 3 kids with her - a boy and two girls.