Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai

Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/index.php)
-   Artists & Bands (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   [Ai Otsuka] 〓◎She is writing a Love Letter in her 14th thread◎〓 (http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89871)

Aga-chan 27th August 2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotora (Post 2074047)
That album would be named "Love is Crazy", or "Ai am Crazy"

LOL

"Kingyo Hanabi" is about unrequired love, right? And "PLANETARIUM", is it a lovesong? Seems like a song to a childhood friend or past love to me. So maybe those who posted it's an album with happy lovesongs are right.
Hope we'll get some comments from Ai in the booklet, as to why these songs were chosen. Or interviews, of course. Maybe they are meant to go from being freshly in love to a more serious feeling?
To me this album seems more like a way to cash in as long as there's some popularity left than actually trying to help her gain popularity. A well promoted single would probably be the better choice, because even if casual listeners will like the new song, will they be willing to spend so much money on a best just to get it? Let's hope it will at least do well on download charts. It seems almost like a kinda way to promote "LOVE LETTER", with the PV and new recording of "OnexTime" and a new recording of "POCKET".

Celaphorce 27th August 2009 03:31 PM

Strawberry Jam???...Kimi Fetch?!?!?! WTF is going on with this tracklist?!

If it were me it'd include these songs, and all of her earlier ones would be rerecorded, NOT rearranged!!!

Amaenbo
Kingyo Hanabi
Natsu Sora(b-side from Neko Ni Fuusen)
Tears(b-side from Yumekui)
Kurage Nagareboshi
Ai
Daisuki Dayo
Friends
Love Music
Planetarium
Renai Shashin
Sora To Kujira
...cause I love it SOOOOOOO much

and a new song as long as it doesn't suck!!

ストロボ・EdGE 28th August 2009 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beauty4123 (Post 2073452)
maybe she also needed to put out at least one album this year, because of avex's contract, lol. and that album just happens to be a BEST :P

That's true but she could have at least released a single then a mini-album. That would have been better. But maybe these decisions aren't up to her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterballoon (Post 2073457)
^ Unfortunately sad. I would be interested in a BEST album that has a theme on her crazy songs. :P

That would probably actually work cause it was her happy crazy songs that got her popular.

OogoeDiamond 28th August 2009 04:08 AM

I NEED HELP

Did anyone can tell me where to find Mono no Hanabira ISO? This is only Ai single with making on a DVD and I am serching is for a long time!

P.S rip of whole dvd or even this making will be good too

sugarbasil 28th August 2009 05:18 AM

^^I wish I had it. :( That'd be interesting to see.

BTW, this is totally off topic but:
Spoiler:
Can I make the next thread since we're getting closer to 500 posts? I've always wanted to make an Ai thread more than anything else. :)

KarenPang 28th August 2009 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karakotomia (Post 2075016)
I NEED HELP

Did anyone can tell me where to find Mono no Hanabira ISO? This is only Ai single with making on a DVD and I am serching is for a long time!

P.S rip of whole dvd or even this making will be good too

ah sorry I don't have her debut single :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 2075065)

Spoiler:
Can I make the next thread since we're getting closer to 500 posts? I've always wanted to make an Ai thread more than anything else. :)

oh yes of course Cat , I don't mind you do it at all :yes

taskinillusion 28th August 2009 11:39 PM

What the.... best... love songs... WHAT?!?!?! This "best" album is stupid! :irked It's missing so many good songs!!! I just... what are they thinking? I mean, it's cool that she's re-recording some songs, I guess... and we get a new song and "new" PV but... :( Maybe Ai should just go off and get married and be done with it then. I just feel very depressed about her.

TITANIC 29th August 2009 04:10 AM

I dont think its necessary with new recording because her voice since debut until now is same.. nothing change so whats for the re-recording.. it's not like ayu her voice changed alot since debut to A BEST to 10th anniversary project

Tom Punks 29th August 2009 06:04 PM

^ Actually, I think her voice went downhill over the years, but that's just me... :innocent

KarenPang 29th August 2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Punks (Post 2076881)
^ Actually, I think her voice went downhill over the years, but that's just me... :innocent

mmmm I think it's not just you , it's me also

that & also how many more times can you do the same stuff over & over again

the only time(s) where she really experiment was Cherish which I adore

after that , meh

Tom Punks 29th August 2009 06:20 PM

^ Yeah, she really does do the same thing over and over again. Like HEART, One x Time and kimi fetch are all practically the same song.

And I swear, it seems like her albums always end in a song where everyone goes "LA LA LA" at the end... :shakehead

koumori 29th August 2009 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sugarbasil (Post 2075065)

Spoiler:

Ooohhh I've been waiting to do that ! xD The Ai-chan thread has been moving so slow this year ;-; Unlike the Kuu thread...xD

I want this new ballads BEST album...maybe a crazyhappy-theme will be on the cards next? *_*; I hope so :D

ストロボ・EdGE 29th August 2009 07:07 PM

I don't really see the change of voice. Like her voice in Momo no Hanabira and Bye bye, lets say, sounds the same to me. But you guys probably can tell more since I'm a casual listener of her work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenPang (Post 2076888)
the only time(s) where she really experiment was Cherish which I adore

Wasn't LOVE LETTER pretty experimental in the sense that she changed her style drastically? She also did that jazzy song in there, Shachihata (I think that's what it's called).

waterballoon 29th August 2009 07:21 PM

I think her voice is still the same - good, but the styles of her songs are just.... she needs to reinvent herself if not she'll just be boring again... I won't be surprised if her "new" song turns out to be like HEART or something...

sugarbasil 29th August 2009 11:08 PM

I dunno. I don't think her voice has changed much since her debut. I mean, I can hear that her voice matured a bit, but it's 95% the same to me. :shrug

And I have to agree with whoever said that LOVE LETTER was an experimental album. There are songs like Shachihata and 360 in there. Those are actually my favorite songs.

NintendoHTF1242 30th August 2009 01:03 AM

Cherish wasn't experimental. It was an epic rock ballad. We've seen many of those from many artists.

360 was pure experimental. I wouldn't expect to hear that kind of song from anyone else in the world.

Linoa62 30th August 2009 01:45 PM

Can someone tell what it says? It's the BEST description by yesasia :

Quote:

デビューから6年。大塚愛の数ある名曲の中から、恋する二人を描いた現在進行形のラブソングのみを厳選した ラブソングBEST ALBUM『LOVE is BEST』が発売! 「恋してキレイになる」をテーマにした新曲1曲、リアレンジで新しく蘇った楽曲を含む旧譜14曲からなる全 15曲を予定。 DVDには、新曲1曲+旧譜 (リアレンジ)1曲の、初収録Clip2曲を含む全6曲収録予定。ジャケットのアートディレクターは、広告 はもとより、Mr.Children、キマグレンらのアートワーク、書籍の装丁などを手がけ、32歳にして 、すでに広告界の主要な賞を総なめにした森本千絵が担当。恋人達の季節、秋からクリスマスにかけて行われる カップル限定ツアー「大塚愛 LOVE is BEST Tour 2009 (仮)」とコンセプトをリンク。

初回盤仕様:初回限定仕様、初回限定特典あり

Fitst 30th August 2009 02:50 PM

google translater says:

From his debut six years. Among other things Meikyoku Ai Otsuka, who hand-picked love songs love song depicting the two ongoing in Love 』LOVE is BEST BEST ALBUM『 sale "will be beautiful in love" one new song was the theme song , the newly reborn music notation, including the old rear range consists of all 14 songs will be 15 songs. DVD contains one new song songs + old notation range (rear), one of the songs, all Clip2 Journal's first scheduled six songs, including songs. The jacket art director, as well as advertising, Mr.Children, they kimaguren artwork, he has worked as a book binding, at the age of 32, he swept by Chie Morimoto a major advertising industry awards already. We love season tour to be conducted only during the Christmas Couple from autumn to "Ai Otsuka LOVE is BEST Tour 2009 (tentative)" and linked the concept.

First Edition Specifications: Specifications Limited Edition, Limited Edition with benefits

Linoa62 30th August 2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitst (Post 2077845)
google translater says:

From his debut six years. Among other things Meikyoku Ai Otsuka, who hand-picked love songs love song depicting the two ongoing in Love 』LOVE is BEST BEST ALBUM『 sale "will be beautiful in love" one new song was the theme song , the newly reborn music notation, including the old rear range consists of all 14 songs will be 15 songs. DVD contains one new song songs + old notation range (rear), one of the songs, all Clip2 Journal's first scheduled six songs, including songs. The jacket art director, as well as advertising, Mr.Children, they kimaguren artwork, he has worked as a book binding, at the age of 32, he swept by Chie Morimoto a major advertising industry awards already. We love season tour to be conducted only during the Christmas Couple from autumn to "Ai Otsuka LOVE is BEST Tour 2009 (tentative)" and linked the concept.

First Edition Specifications: Specifications Limited Edition, Limited Edition with benefits

I already did that, and it doesn't have much sense especially at the beginning, that's why I asked if someone can make a quick translation

But thanks anyway ^^

KarenPang 30th August 2009 03:55 PM

I have a feeling that YesAsia might give a description of theirs pertaining to LOVE is BEST in due time

just wait for that to happen :yes